SRS Travels — rude, unruly driver

Luxuria Apartment, 10. Madurai Main Road,, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India
 supremearvind on Apr 16, 2019
Complaint : against driver kumar.
Bus no: py01ck8217
Pnr : 29017396.
Bangalore to tirunelveli, 8.30 p. M. A/c sleeper, date of journey 15.04.219.

I traveled from bangalore to tirunelveli with my wife.
I have your passenger for more than 10 years now.
Normally your bus stops first at srs office on tirunelveli bypass (Which is close to my house) and then at vannarpettai stop,
Normally the attender or second driver, announces about 10 minutes before arriving at the stop to enable passengers who are normally sleeping at that time to get ready to de-board.

Today morning your driver kumar, only announced after arriving at the vannarpettai (The second stop),
When i asked him why he did not stop at the first stop he rudely replied, this is the only stop, you were sleeping nicely, now don’t ask questions and quietly get down,
I asked him why he was so rude, he said go complaint to whom you want.
I asked him his name, he said my name is collector, now get out.
His was shouting and showing his finger menacingly even after i got down from the bus threatening to assault me if i did not go away.

I am sure kumar is a habitual offender, people like him will not only spoil your company’s name, his rude, unprofessional behavior makes the for a bad and unpleasant experience which neither your company nor your passengers deserve.
Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action asap.
Please inform me on the action taken in this regard.
Arvind subramanyam
10, luxuria apartment, madurai road, tirunelveli junction – 627001.
Mobile : [protected]

[Apr 16, 2019] SRS Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

SRS Travels, #12, First Floor Ujala Avenue, Narol Sarkhej Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380055
    SRS Travels - rude, unruly driver