ST Courier — parcel was opened before delivery

At Trichy near Karpagam Hotel, Trichy, India
 Luthina Natarajan on Jun 13, 2019
Your branch near Karpagam Hotel at Trichy gives the worst service to customers. My parcel was pending for delivery for 2 days and I was said a reason that my address was not found. That was very silly reason that was given by your staff because I was receiving parcels for more than one and a half year at the same address. Then somehow my parcel was delivered to my home after 2 days. When I reached home I came to know that my parcel was already opened before delivery. When I called your staff for inquiring there was no response and they simply didn't answer my phone call after that. The worst customer service I have ever received. The lady staff particularly gave me a very lethargic reply.

Comments

Consignment number : [protected]
Reached Pune hub on 4th June
Still not delivered on 11th June
Delivery team didn't called us when we tried reaching to Pune office phone switched off.
My order has reached the nearest hub on 18th June, but post that there is no communication from the service provider.When i called them today they are saying they will not be delivering the order and we have to personally go and collect the order.

199, Hariyan Street, C.Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600043