ST Courier Customer Care

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

ST Courier related photos (161)

ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

St Courier — Damage delivery of my product

Balavinayagham on Aug 6, 2020
Worst service.
POD No : [protected]
Please be informed that I have received my courier in damage condition...
Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Soundaryarubini on Aug 6, 2020
Tracking no [protected]
Complaint no tnvpm03081

The tracking status of the package is showing it will be delivered and the name of the executive and no is displayed. I contacted the guy till they havent dispatched it
Very pathetic and worst response

Cpmani on Aug 5, 2020
    Packages opened and taken half of the stuff.no response from the courier agents both from destination as well as arrival.

Package opened
    Package opened

சக்தி சுப்பிரமணியன் on Aug 5, 2020
      Our products not delivered tenkasi branch.. They ask additional amount for petrol... And rudely behave... Really disappointed...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Rangasamy Rajmohan on Aug 4, 2020
        Past two days it was with delivery person at pallikaranai, not yet delivered.

past two days it was with delivery person, not yet delivered.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Rajesh.tvm on Aug 4, 2020
          The goods supposed to be delivered on july 08 2020 and it got delivered to the delivery hub on july 08 2020. It's been a month i have been waiting for my parcel. Now delivery office is neither picking the call nor they are willing to deliver the product.

St Courier — without intimation courier returned

vivek mrcc on Aug 3, 2020
            My friend sent to me one courier on 18.07.2020 from chennai. On 21st it is received by nannilam st courier branch. But they...
            Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Pavithra A C on Aug 3, 2020
            Status changed to out for delivery but item are not delivery today. I called and confirm with office.

They told like if you want come and collect or tomorrow only we are going to deliver that parcel.

If you are not delivering today then why updating the status??
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Raja Radan on Aug 3, 2020
              We are booked courier. By fast mode its most valuable one. But no one caring about my parcel. And poor response from courier office.

Sravy on Aug 3, 2020
                Irresponsible behaviour from staff when we ask about our package. Completely upset with their arrogance. Soon this company will shut down by seeing their reviews. Bad services
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

தமிழன் ஆரூர் 001 on Jul 30, 2020
                  Dear ST courier or whatever,

Change your subtitle ..
                  It is not people's choice .
                  Worst service .my friend sent me a parcel from kanyakumari to thiruvarur ; it reached thiruvarur ST courier office successfully .it is their responsibility to deliver the product to the delivery address but they asked me to come and collect .
                  When I got there to enquire about their service inability, they are saying that, they can deliver on 2 or 3 days once basis .not enough employees.
                  Then why the hell they are charging amount ??
                  Thiruvarur ST courier office worst worst worst.
                  Dear thiruvarur guys, I would suggest you to go for someother better courier service .
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-31 00:02:08

St Courier — Parcel / complain about ST courier tiruchengode branch

Thangamani Palaniappan on Jul 30, 2020
                    In tiruchengode branch they received my parcel on Monday, after that they didn't transfer my parcel to Rasipuram. Yesterday...
                    Complaint category Employees

mmselvam on Jul 29, 2020
                    We send parcel from tn on 5 days back to blr, but still not yet received the parcel and courier office are not responding
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

St Courier — ST Courier service - Big cheaters in Chennai

Gangab87 on Jul 28, 2020
                      My couriered a gift to me from Ayapakkam branch. The courier was sent on 16/06/2020, But still I didn't received the parcel...
                      Complaint category Wedding services

St Courier — st courier ayapakkam has stolen my parcel

Latha KP on Jul 28, 2020
                      We have couriered a gift to a person residing in thalambur from ayapakkam branch. The courier was sent on 16/06/2020, but...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

arb_moorthy on Jul 28, 2020
                      Worst and worst ever courier service. Bad part is there is no system in this country to correct or punish these guys. The parcel is sent from chennai to bangalore on july 24th. Its arrived in bangalore hub on 25th itself.
                      3 days passed and not yet delivered.

None of the numbers in chennai or bangalore listed in their portal is reachable. No one answers..

Worst guys.. Please shut down st courier

St Courier — Complaint for missing items in package

Manishkhabiya on Jul 25, 2020

I have booked the courier from kanchipuram to kundrattur on
                        23/07/2020 & tracking no [protected]....
                        Complaint category Products & Services

Yuviciti on Jul 24, 2020
                        The courier has been sent from tiruppur to chennai on july 20th.
                        From july 21st 7:28 am i could see the below status,

Processed & forwarded to service center
                        Chennai guindy hub, tn[protected] to - korattur, tn ([protected])

Both the numbers are not reachable.

No way to reach st courier and make this courier delivered.

It is worst service fro st courier and i did not expect it.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

VNeerathilingam on Jul 23, 2020
                          Dear team,

My vendor has sent an parcel from tenkasi on 20th july, 2020 to sivakasi (Thiruthangal). But parcel wrongly misrouted to chennai and came back on today (23.07.2020). Around 11.30am i called sivakasi branch for the delivery they said, it will be delivered around 3-4pm. Around 4.19pm, sivakasi branch lady call me and asked to come and take parcel. The parcel was very damaged and total goods lost its life. I need strict action to be taken and need compensation for this. Enclosing snaps of the received goods.

My pod number is - [protected]

Jaya Rethna Seelan R on Jul 21, 2020
                            Awb no. [protected] the medicine box consignment booked from coimbatore to madurai. On 18th july 2020 but till 21st july tuesday time 8.45p. M. Not yet delivered.

Recently Discussed

8 days ago
                              St Courier
                              st courier ayapakkam has stolen my parcel
                              9 days ago
                              Parcel / complain about ST courier tiruchengode branch
                              19 days ago
                              Parcel delivery deliberately delayed
                              22 days ago
                              Non delivery of lr No:63230615134
                              St Courier
                              Baggage missing & not responding employes