ST Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to ST Courier

Having problems with ST Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ST Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ST Courier

ST Courier Website

ST Courier Head Office Address

199, Hariyan Street, C.Pallavaram
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

ST Courier Phone Numbers

ST Courier reviews & complaints(1260)

Consignment number [protected] not delivered

Hi Everyone,
    I sent one product on 24th Jan 2023 to Authoor Tuticorin district (628151). Still that product not yet deliver. This is the priority item for kid. We called them, but they are not respond properly.
    This is the 5th time the product not yet deliver on-time to my native home. It takes more than 1 week to deliver the product from the actual delivery date. Even if we ask that particular courier shop they are not respond properly and being very rude, and they said to us that you complaint to anyone. The home is nearly 3 to 4 Km from the courier shop. Kindly take the necessary action for this ASAP.
    Cosignment Number: [protected].

I didn't receive my parcel but delivery updated after I seen that update I go to your avk branch for get details but your exicutive behave very roud

The parcel sent on the 17th has not yet arrived at me, Come to the branch in KOYAMBEDU but why didn't I come from there? But there is no branch in koyambedu, If you call the cell phone at the branch at KOYAMBEDU, he says there is no one to deliver now so you are something else, What are you doing then the courier service"This is my tracking ID [protected]"

Hello sir,
          My tracking I'd -[protected]
          And it's been 5 days ago but it doesn't respond any information about my order... please check my order wheather it's been transit or not

My I pad parcel sent by service centre shopkeeper through ST courier special service from chennai to Gurusamypalayam(Rasipuram) . Because special service is taking special care on product delivery. But there is no special care on my product because my I pad damaged and the display broken in the moment. I want compensation of the product. I changed my display recently . I send before and after photos of my product

Hi team,

i haven't received my product even after 4 days of departure.
              top of that there is no responce from them

Hello sir/madam,
                I'm Priya from Pollachi. I am supposed to receive a courier from chennai to pollachi on 04/01/23. But still I haven't received it yet. Tracking no: [protected]. I have contacted the avinashi coimbatore hub centre and pollach, bit still no response from them. Please do check with the St courier service and try to send the parcel. I have been checking till date 19/01/23, but no response from them.

Thanking you,
                Priya
                Ph:[protected]

Hello sir/madam,
                  I'm Priya from Pollachi. I am supposed to receive a courier on 04/01/23. But still I haven't received it yet. Tracking no: [protected]. Please do check with the St courier service and try to send the parcel. I have been checking till date 19/01/23, but no response from them.

Thanking you,
                  Priya
                  Ph:[protected]

CONSIGNMENT NUMBER - [protected]

Hi I have got some parcel from ST COURIER they supposed to deliver to my home address instead they have asked us to collect from kollapuram office. But when I track my parcel online it shows parcel was delivered which is they have not done. Please take action against them we have also requested them to give it to home address they have straight away refused.

Worst service, I never seen this kind of pathetic service. 21 days still package not delivered.

Doc no: [protected] on[protected] parcel was booked in the name of N.Subathra
                        NO 5/30 saraswathipuram 2nd street,
                        chromepet, chennai - 600044
                        contact no: [protected]
                        On status it is showing delivered but it was not delivered and i haven't receive any call from any delivery person. I am trying for past two days with your chromepet and tambaram office, but they are saying daily it will be delivered today, but it is not. so helep me tracking the parcel as delivery as soon as possible. I am ready to collect directly in chromepet office too by sending my person.

This is regarding the Consignment number [protected]. The driver reached me yesterday and I told him a clear direction of address, he said he will come to the location and call me but after that he updated as address not clear and not picking my call. Given below the screenshot. I have tried to reach several customer care number and none of them is picking up or saying wrong number. The courier is of high value and such a irresponsible behavior from driver/ the customer service is highly disappointing. Request to please escalate as necessary and resolve this at the earliest. I am documenting this a formal email for the record.

I have sent one document through ST courier on 6th, January, 2023. But, It is not yet delivered to the receiver side. There is no information available in the ST courier tracking system as well. I have contacted the ST office, They have mentioned that the consignment was missing and searching on it. I am waiting for last 2 days but there is no proper response from them.

Consignment Number : [protected]

I have attached the receipt as well along with this complaint. I have sent an important document that needs be reached on time. but now, the document itself was missed by the ST courier. Please respond this complaint asap and provide immediate solution.

i am a resident in melmaruvathur, booked an order from trichy on 5th jan 2023, they sent the package on the same day 5th jan 2023. it has reached our place on 6th jan 2023. and out for delivery.

your members called for it the next day 07.01.2023, its kind of acceptable. but whenever any parcel comes through your courier service, most of the time, people here ask us whether we are coming to get our own parcel. br...

I am staying in Perundurai, Erode Dt. Yesterday I sent a document to Salem Steel Plant, Salem through ST COURIER (waybill no) [protected]. Still now my document not yet delivered. This looks very bad and funny. Why people selecting courier services means we wants fastest delivery. That's why we are paying more money. I hope you will give me positive feedback.

My AWB no.[protected], courier person didn't called to me but they returned my parcel.I need my parcel please deliver to my address as soon as possible.

What kind of service you are providing in Tirupattur District (635601)
                                  No delivery persons are available to deliver the courier at doorstep.

If you are not able to deliver it to the given address then you can close your service.

I’m very much fed up with the service. Please take serious action at the earliest.

I have lost my patience to follow up your professionals.

My parcel was booked at 23.12.2022 with [protected] tracking id.

I tracked at December 1 and I got as delivery at sender's address. But I confirmed that parcel was not delivered there. And I reached each and every branch involved with parcel. Finally the Bangalore branch of your office told parcel is with them and the command was mistaken. They assured me to resend and will share tracking ID. But after that they didn't.. kindly look into this asap

Your delivery person don't want to deliver to our location. He need us to come and pick the parcel to his location where he feel to be comfortable. If we insist him to come to our location, his behaviour is very ride and after lot of phone call he came to us and started shouting that hereafter he will not deliver in this location. Maduravoyal chennai delivery person.