Stayclassy.in Customer Care Contacts

3.5
Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to Stayclassy.in

Having problems with Stayclassy.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Stayclassy.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Stayclassy.in

Sunday Closed

Stayclassy.in Company Representatives

Stayclassy.in Phone Numbers

Stayclassy.in Overview

Latest complaint Shipment is not received from client has been filed on 13/09/2022. Latest Resolved Order haven't received yet was resolved Aug 20, 2022. Stayclassy.in ranks as the #11 most complained about among Online Shopping.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stayclassy.in. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Stayclassy.in reviews & complaints(1147)

I have ordered realme 7 phone cover on 3sept 2022 the order is not picked up till this date the order id is 4516760 when I tried to track the order it shows that shipment is not received from client I want to whether they are going to deliver or else I want my money back...
I ordered a particular phone case, when I get in my hands the phone case was different and it is not even the phone case I ordered. Which is very disappointing...
Ordered a Rakhi paid on 4 th Aug at that time they did not say they can't deliver. After 1 week they sent an email they cnt deliver.we did not receive a single call from transporter to go to the hub and collect it. After coordinating we were told we will get it on another address when the shipment returns. Now after shipment has returned they are not willing to send it on another address....