Stayclassy.in Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Stayclassy.in related photos (503)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Stayclassy.in Complaints & Reviews

Stayclassy.in — Two customized rakhis and 3 phone covers

Sunidhi0115 on Aug 10, 2020
I ordered two customized rakhis on 11th July 2020 and three mobile phone covers on 14th July 2020. I paid them through upi...

Stayclassy.in — Order not received and not responding

Bodla Ravali on Aug 7, 2020
Hi. I have ordered total 10 photo rakhis in stayclassy.in where 4 at once, 1 at once, 2 at once and 3 at once. First i have...

Stayclassy.in — Amount paid but cannot track

Tush Gawz on Aug 7, 2020
Hello today 7th aug 20 i ordered 2 solid mens tshirts from this site n paid rs.398+50 delivery charge via paytm no. ([protected])...

Bobby Raj on Aug 5, 2020
I received damaged photo mug pls want to same mug back

[Aug 05, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Stayclassy.in — product not received dnyaneshwar shinde

dnyanushinde25 on Aug 5, 2020
    I have ordered 2 sets of rakshbhandhn rakhi and mug on dated 14.07.2020 and 19.07.2020. Still i have not received my parcel....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Shopping

Titir Banerjee on Aug 1, 2020
    Hi, i placed my order 2799303_20072243 on 22nd july, but the order has not reached yet and i also cannot track the order; please help as it is urgent

[Aug 01, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Stayclassy.in — Customised photo rakhi

DHANYAML1988 on Jul 31, 2020
      I order a photo customised rakhi from this website and I got a timely deliver but the product was completely scratched and...
      Complaint category Internet Services

Prachi Nale on Jul 31, 2020
      I had ordered rakhis worth rs.1510/- of which online payment through google pay was done. And still i haven’t recieved the rakhis and neither i am able to track the order on the website. No source of contact with stayclassy. Please i need my refund back.

Rakhi order not delivered

[Jul 31, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhiraj chettri on Jul 29, 2020
        I had ordered two covers for mi note 5 pro and the amount also had been deducted from my account but my order has also not been confirmed and i had ordered my cover without creating any id or account o[censored]r site
        Wat should i do to recover my money

[Jul 29, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sai Nikhil Chandra on Jul 29, 2020
          I have ordered a captain america vivo y15 mobile cover on 18july. I have been contacting their phone number but they are not been responding. I also payed 199inr. I want my money back as their is no update from the website. Please resolve my issue and ban this site.

not received phone cover after 15 days
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-03 22:00:40
          My problem was resolved after 5 days of posting compliant.I have message regarding update of my order that my product is ready to shipped.

Shikha10nov on Jul 28, 2020
            I placed an order for a rakhi. They took money and then absconded. They are not answering my calls messages e mails i have a lit of otger people’s message too along with the order receipts who havent got their orders. They are not answering anyone except for their paid people on social media

Order not received

Supriya Bose on Jul 28, 2020
              I have orders Rakhi amounting 340/- and the payment from razopay has been successful done immediately but while checking my order status, its showing invalid detail... And payment unpaid..
              There mobile customer care number is coming switched off.
              I have mail them but they didn't revert the mail.

Rakhi Order rs 340

Updated by Supriya Bose Jul 28, 2020
              I have placed an order amounting 344/- on 22 July. As I have initiate the order the payment was successfully made by razopay transaction..
              But after receiving the order number, while cecking the tracking status it is showing the oder placed and payment unpaid, even I raised mail to them but they are not reverting the mail, customer care number is coming switched off..
              So please be aware from this fake site..
              seriously disappointed...
              Don't make fool of genuine customer!!!
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

chimpikinsoo7 on Jul 28, 2020
                I have ordered rakhi with order no. 2791024. But nearly 8 days has been passedi got no mail of processing and shipment. Are they making fool o[censored]s?

Customised Rakhi

Marie Adam on Jul 28, 2020
                  I ordered a customised samsung galaxy note 10 plus glass cover. When i received my order, the packaging had the correct order written. When i opened it, the product was not as ordered. Not only was it not a customised one, it was eve the wrong model. They sent me a city samsung s9 plus glass cover. I cannot find the place to refund and replace my order.

[Jul 28, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Jul 28, 2020
                    Hi team,

I have ordered rakki and a customized phone case for my brother for rakki. It has been almost 12 days and it is not shipped.

Below are my order details:

Order no: 2758492

Order no: 2769425

Kindly requesting to deliver my order before rakki.

Thanks & regards,
                    Kavya

Sreedevi Sankabattula on Jul 27, 2020
                      My order id 2802101 i want to cancel my order estimated delivery date is too late and so it's not useful for me so cancel it and refund my money

[Jul 27, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I dint got any reply and refund also

Stayclassy.in — Delivery of Rakhi on time

Dhruvin Kamdar on Jul 27, 2020
                        I had ordered custom photo rakhi for my brother on 23/7/2020. I have made the payment. I have received a message that it will...
                        Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

jovu007 on Jul 25, 2020
                        I ordered one back cover for mobile from this site on 16 Jun 20 and till now I haven't received my order yet.
                        The number and email mention in their site for inquiry is invalid.
                        The amount is already debited from my account and when I want to track my order it shows that your order is invalid.
                        Please

Site is fake

[Jul 26, 2020] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear customer,
                        As per your conversation with our one of the customer executives,
                        the main issue was your payment was not capture because of some technical issues now it’s captured.
                        This entire process will take up to 7-9 working days. You will get notification when its ship.
                        Thank you for your co-operation.
                        I don't know how I landed up in this scam!! You guys are running a fake website. Shame on you!!

I ordered rakhi from this website on 15 July, 2020 but didn't get the delivery yet. Also, email sent to support mail is nit delivered, customer care number doesn't exist.

Rakshabandhan is nearing and am not even sure that it will get delivered. I feel so bad.

Pjoshi23 on Jul 24, 2020
                          I ordered Rakhi with Order No - on 20July 2020 ..Even After deduction of payment and formalities of site I m unable to track my order ..There is no mail or information regarding my order..Can you get me rid out of this or I should Complaint against your site in 420 case...

Unable to track my order after complete Payment
                          Unable to track my order after complete Payment

Stayclassy — Mobile cover

dineshkumar56619 on Jul 23, 2020
                            Have ordered a back cover on 15th january 2020 and the order is still saying it is getting processed and their helpline number...
                            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 25 minutes ago)
                            Confirmtkt
                            requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                            (1 hours 37 minutes ago)
                            Junglee Rummy
                            Withdrawal amount not credited
                            (3 hours 8 minutes ago)
                            Rummyculture
                            cheating
                            (3 hours 9 minutes ago)
                            Idea Cellular
                            Not able to send and receive sms
                            (3 hours 46 minutes ago)