Stayclassy.in Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Stayclassy.in

Having problems with Stayclassy.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Stayclassy.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Stayclassy.in

Stayclassy.in Website

Stayclassy.in Head Office Address

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Stayclassy.in Phone Numbers

Stayclassy.in reviews & complaints(1132)

I ordered 2 customised phone case on this website with same image on both cases. but 1 phone case has very bad image quality and another one is good. how can both print are different with same image. when i complaint about the same they denied to replace my product. the same thing happen in past too. when i ordered 2 customised watches from this website and they send me one defective watch and never replied on my mail. please help me to get...

I have ordered case from stayclassy but without registering when will i get my order delivered n i didnt get any information regarding confirmation of order

Stayclassy.in — About updates regarding phone case

Hey... I purchased a phone case on[protected] through UPI. But I didn't get any updates and I called the customer care service num but it didn't respond... I need my money back rs 300 or need that product that I ordered....
    I have ordered a customized Key chain on May-24-2022. And i have not received the order yet. attaching the order confirmation email here.
    I need refund for my order .
    Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Adding the order confirmation email here

I have got wrong product from stayclassy .i need to return the product and refund the money back as soon as possible. Also please consider an refund option in your site it will be more helpful . So i need refund . I cannot use this cover .so please help me ....

I had ordered a mobile case on 12th june 2022 and it was supposed to be delivered by 17th june 2022, yet i havent recieved the product, it has been 7 days delay already n i dont get any updatess! The tracking says it has reached the city of delivery but no further update is given. Please do the needful!
      Tracking order no. : 14408984

Order #4435298 placed on June 15, 2022
        They provided with an tracking ID which does not exist. No valid email or phone number. They are not even responding to Instagram messages.

Order not delivered
          Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing this to inform that on 6th june 2022, i placed an order for realme narzo 30 5g phone case having order id:-4430777. I have still not received any update on the delivery status. Its been 10 days I have placed the order but no details are available regarding delivery time or any tracking details.
            I request and appeal for a refund for an order which was placed on 6th june, 2022. I shall be highly served if you look into...

Order number 4426925. Been more than 15 days and I haven't received my order. When the hell will I get it? Atleast give a refund if you can't give the product
            Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a back cover for my phone on 27th May 2022. And it said it'll reach within 5-9 days. But I didnt receive it yet and its 11th june 2022. I contacted them several times via mail. But they are pushing the date forward. Now Im done with them. I just want to cancel my order. 15 days is a really long time for something which I paid for already....
              I have ordered two popslyder covers on 24 May. I haven't received it yet and I didn't get any updates from 25th of May. I have done an online payment of 598/-....
              Yesterday I order the name locket rs499 with delevery charge
              But i dont receive any msg call confirmation your all phone number email id is invalid
              And i already paid from UPI

Your company deal with your customers like this
              I want my money back other wise I Sue you...

I placed an order of two back cases i have paid money but i didnt got any kind of confirmation my order no is 4425060 mobile no is [protected] and email is [protected]@gmail.com

Where is my order bracelet??Name With Heart Gold Plated Name Necklace
                received only a mask..today[protected]...

I placed an order today and got all the details there. Now, after payment when I wish to track my order they are saying that the email address and the phone number does not match. What can i do next?
                Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 t-shirts with prepaid option.
                  The t shirts I received were faulty and were of poorest quality, so I tried contacting the company through call, mail and instagram, only to hear that ‘We did not find any problem in the order you received, so we cannot help you with return or exchange’
                  The phone numbers don’t work, no one picks the call, mail is also not working....

I ordered a product 6 days back .it is not yet dispatched how long should I wait .I need the product as soon as possible . atleast I want to know my order status properly and fastest delivery possible.thank you
                  Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 2 mobile covers from stayclassy.in on 8th April.. Still there is no update. The payment was done online through phonepay and also received a message from shiprocket that the order was packed.. There's no further update since that day.
                    I request you to look into the matter.
                    My order I'd is 4389274
                    Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got ad about bts phone cover from stay classy in instagram i went through it to purchase and completed my payment too, money is deducted from my account received mail saying payment is successful but my order is not placed it is showing some error and asked me to pay again then where is my deducted money, if I try to contact stayclassy number is switched off and blocked my mail too then how am I supposed to contact them whom should I ask...