[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — mobile cover case

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 archit13 on Feb 12, 2019
The phone case looks old and used. The colours also seem to be faded. It looks scratched from inside and something is scribbled on it too.
I mailed them about it and asked for a replacement/refund. They asked for pictures as evidence. After i sent them, they didn't respond. I mailed them thrice to know the status of my complaint. It's been a week since i received this order and they are yet to reply to my mails.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Feb 12, 2019] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear customer,
Please provide the picture of both the side of received case and after then the procedure of return will be start.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Please send the clear pictures of cases, which shows scratches and some major quality issue.After then we will give replacement or refund to you.
Updated by archit13, Feb 13, 2019
Did you check the pictures? One of them clearly shows something scribbled at the back of the phone case. And if you zoom it, you'll see that it does not look new.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Sorry sir, but in your provided images, we could not find any scratches.I am kindly request you to provide the pictures which shows scratches on case clearly.
Updated by archit13, Feb 13, 2019
Are you even reading what I wrote? There are scribbles by black marker pen. Black smudges can also be seen. The look and feel is of an old case. The colour on the case is spluttering out. Most of it is on the back side of the cover. The blemishes on the front face (where the print is) are not immediately visible through photo; you need to hold it in hand to see them.

Just because of your ignorance, I had to get the image file size reduced so that I can upload it here.

mobile cover case

Comments

Please check your mails first. I have already sent you the pictures. I can't upload here due to image size constraints.

Email thread reference no 4674.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019

Dear customer,
Please provide your order id so that we can proceed.

I do not see any response from you to my last comment. Can you please let me know the status of my complaint?
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019

Dear customer,
Please provide your order id so that we can proceed.
Order id is[protected]_2601. Please get me the refund. Thank you.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - mobile cover case