Stayclassy.in — my order #163619 from stay classy phone covers has not informed me about the arrival of the parcel.

pranjali khajanji on Apr 5, 2018
I have ordered a moto g5s plus phone cover from stay classy.in.
The order hasn't arrived yet. I have paid money through online transaction. I tried to track my order it's just showing that it's being processed. I tried nailing, the mail address is wrong. I tried calling the number is switched off. I don't know the status of my order. The cancellation policy is not working. This company seems to be fraud. Please help me get my money back as soon as possible. Horrible experience. I didn't check the earlier complaints of the company before ordering. This is cheating on the side of customers. Please help me get my money back. It's a high time.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I order MIA1 cover of rs 200 from http://stayclassy.in/ stayclassy after deduction of my money i didn't get any bill or message plz ban this site and i want my money back phone no [protected] i placed order on 2/04/18

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - my order #163619 from stay classy phone covers has not informed me about the arrival of the parcel.