[Resolved] Street Style Store — goods not received

1-90/3/B,Madhapur Arunodaya Colony,Near Hi -Tech Bawarchi RestaurantOpposite Krishna Sapphire, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Angelshweta555[email protected] on Jul 29, 2019
Not received order. No updates whatsoever.
No staffing. No representative available to take my calls.
Raised tickets 4 times
One. Time. With screenshots.
Action must be taken to keep. Customers posted
Its already been a month.
Order number 2919162
Did order on 5 th july.
I have wastung my time. Calling., sending emails to irrelevant mail. Ids, cause there is none available. I only get a bot who is incompetent to solve my query.
I have already waited enough... Get into its cause. And teach the site and owner to do things systematically.
They have been around a while now.. Must know how to value customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2019

[Jul 29, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have already forwarded your issue to the concerned team. They are trying their level best to dispatch your order #2919162. Please be assured that once it is dispatched, you will receive a mail from our side.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - goods not received