[Resolved] Street Style Store — product picked up for exchange but didn't receive new product.

Raya.banerjee on Jul 23, 2019
Ipzggpkq order number - had applied for exchange. I had requested a size 38 but was sent the same size 37 back to me. I had requested a size up for exchange. They literally picked up the order for exchange. And now they do not refund tthe amount or even exchange the product
Order reference gtkdzzsxp - placed on 03/18/2019 i need this product to be replaced with a size 38. I have complainted every time i'm ordering.
The company literally doesn't entertain tickets that are reopened by the customers.
Do i get a refund or the proper sizeof the shoe? The pick up was done on 2.04.19 by the company for the product.
Please do the necessary changes as soon as possible. Its been 4months and my tassel shoe hasn't been delivered to me yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 1, 2019

[Jul 23, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Aug 01, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have already issue you the credit voucher of same amount in your SSS wallet so that you can purchase something else by using same voucher.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - product picked up for exchange but didn't receive new product.