Sugama Tourists Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Sugama Tourists

Having problems with Sugama Tourists?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sugama Tourists customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sugama Tourists

Sugama Tourists reviews & complaints page 5

Dharwad - bangalore friday, january 19, 2018
Ticket no: tkdp74885220

Pnr no: ts[protected]yjih/4202359/no8 dandeli dharwad, hubl

In midnight accident by bus driver abandoned and made the passenger mentioned above wait for 5 hours until srs service took the responsibility to transport the mentioned passengers to again incomplete path.

We appeal that the following amount of booking amount should be returned + money for inconvenience.
Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today 16/12/17 i was supposed to be boarding near madiwala but one of the study called me from the number ‭+[protected]‬ and told me to stand near sony world but driver told me that he already left from that location if i call him again the guy from this number spoke rudely and dint provide me satisfactory response...
    Guys don’t choose #sugama travels better go for #vrl who provides good response to costomers.

Hello sugama
      Their is an options for online booking of seats by our self, but almost all bus drivers n conductors have some problems with this facility, i don't know what is their problem, but when we entered bus with online booked seats they will treat us like a hell, but when we book seats via counters or directly with drivers then they are happy and treat us very well, but when we book online even they will not show where is our seats and they wont allow us to keep our luggage in luggage carriers also, we are not expecting too much but it is better to allow to keep our luggage in carriers...
      And one more thing is, drivers are not following their allotted routes, they wil reach final destination but by some other routes as which is some lesser distance. They don't care about online booked seats, if we ask them there will be a big quarrel among us.
      I experienced this much, but some of my friends faced many problems.
      If solve these problems, then fine.
      Until and unless i get a reply message regarding with actions taken, i'll not allow my friends to go via sugama buses..
      Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Now i'm travelling py 05 9677 bus driver driving is very bad. I got injured & my wife got injured broken all glass bengals hitted head to top.in that his pickup also late & rash driving. Bad drivers of suguma travel.. Other ways pls cancel urs bus on bagalkot roots. I got bad experience today in this bus. Pls take seriously action. And revitalize back.
        Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am today on 27th of sep traveling nelamangala bording to kwr. Bus come too much late. Once it comes to my diparture point the staffs of this bus (Cleaner and. Driver) are interacted too badly. I[censored] really wishing to continue providing better service kindly change the this type behavior staffs and provide better service for better people.. I hope. U are taking action on this issue.

Any further information please contact
          Sudeer kumarswamy
          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Currently in this situation. Never expected from Sugama. I've been traveling in this same bus since three years. The driver is not willing to take the passengers to the drop points and is asking us to leave from some place which I don't even know. Sugama Q. Mangalore to Bangalore. I am a lady and there are three more in the bus.
          Now I'm travelling py 05 9677 bus driver driving is very bad . I got injured & my wife got injured broken all glass Bengals hitted head to top . In that his pickup also late & rash driving . Bad drivers of suguma travel.. other ways pls cancel urs bus on Bagalkot roots. I got bad experience today in this bus. Pls take seriously action . And revitalize back.
          One of the worst bus services ever seen. I had booked for L13 and was provided L18. The reason was said that it was booked for someone else. Who the ### was someone else when I had booked the ticket ?? PNR:400600
          Moreover Driver, cleaner both drunk!

Will tell my entire organisation to biocot Sugama bus. Get lost.
          First learn to response for customers problems... useless fellows nobody responds properly ...faltu transport
          Please do not travel in sugama tourist, the passengers i am requesting you. This type of bad experiance i didnt expected from this tourist agencies. The driver is speaking very low level lounguage and we are waiting till half an hour even he did not stop in pickup point duo to traffic itseems and he is telling to go to the office near race couse. even my mom also running behind the bus finally i spend rxtra money to go to race cousre office with luggeg and family. seriously if the passengers should travel with satisfie please do not book with sugama tourist mainly bangalore to karkala root#M. that bleedy nonsence driver.. even this tourists will not take any action about him and this complaint. so kindly do not travel in this bus.

Hi, i am having very bad experience with your travels. The pickup location sent in msg is different, (Opp gangotri hospital). But the bus arrived at in front of gangotri hospital.in order to confirm, when i called driver he spoke very badly. The another co-person is also coming to manhandle us when we were talking with driver. I am attaching screen shot of the msg. I want to debord the bus and file police complaint t. I am hoping u will take...
            I'm traveling from dharwad to bidar in sugama tourists.. The timing they said is that it will leave dharwad at 10:15pm and reach bidar at 7:45 am but this is my fourth time traveling in this bus and not even once this bus reached bidar before 8:40 and some times it will reach around 9 or 9:30.. We understand that fifteen mins or half an hour delay means traffic or common issues but they are reaching bidar more than one hour or one and half...

I and my friends travelled with sugama on july 14th from bangalore to panaji on py 8534. Firstly, the bus arrives much before designated time and the driver calls us and threatens us saying if we do not reach the destination then bus will leave.
            Secondly, they are very rude (Both driver and conductor) they spoke very rash through out the journey. I have travelled in many buses so far. This was my worst experience.
            Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We were travelling from bangalore to mangalore on[protected] in the night and travelled back to bangalore from mangalore on[protected] night. On both the days, we were extremely inconvenienced by the loose window panes which would open suddenly in the mid - night in spite o[censored]s leading us to face the wrath of chilling weather outside. This was in route no. J bus - seat no. 4 and 5 lower berth. However, this is also not the first time we were...
              I was travelling from Shimoga to Bangalore in Sugama S3 on 4th July with PNR number 3619606 and bus number is PY 01 CG 0762. Bus reached Shimoga bus stop at 12.15 night while boarding bus i requested to put my suitcase to luggage box but cleaner denied for it and spoke to me very rudely. He didn't even showed a courtesy to a lady passenger. It was a horrible talk with him. But morning when i saw the luggage box it was filled with parcel cartoons....
              I Travelled on 29.06.2017 to mangalore It's one of the horrible experience traveling in suguma bus because of bad experience due to bed bugs(Thigane) in Route no.'W' sleeper coach. Complained bus staffs, they did not show human courtesy. Tried calling customer help desk, they kept on disconnecting the call after hearing my problem. At last, even spoke to supervisor of sugama travels, but this person was so arrogant and acted like illiterate...

Sugama travel agency of anand rao circle don't have management skill and don't know how to behave to passengers. I was just 5mins late. Instead of calling me and waiting for me, they moved the bus and then cald and told that "ur number was not reachable hence should board the bus from next stop". Can't they call and check where the passenger is and how much time do they take to reach. Instead of pleading, they started shouting. If they don't have management skills and don't have sense to talk to passengers, why did they open the agency. Sugama travels should take action on such agencies. They should learn from srs and vrl travels. Their management is far better than sugama.
              Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's one of the horrible experience traveling in suguma bus because of bad experience due to bed bugs in sleeper coach. Complained bus staffs, they did not show human courtesy. Tried calling customer help desk, they kept on disconnecting the call after hearing my problem. At last, even spoke to supervisor of sugama travels, but this person was so arrogant and acted like illiterate and started abusing me. This is very bad service to public transport and sick people work in this sugama transport. Requesting all my fellow travelers not to use sugama transport for better perspective.
                Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a senior doctor from Dharwad, was traveling on your route no 8 bus to Dharwad from Bengaluru, on 20/2/2017, I was waiting where I was asked to, but the called me far behind as the bus was far behind I went there but the bus moved ahead I lift all my luggage to run behind the bus, when asked about this the answers were very arrogant and humiliating by both the manager and the driver even they argued arrogantly with my wife. Thanks for treating your passengers like this, this is the last time I would travel in your bus.bus no 8296 .managers name not revealed, driver is Veeresh attendant siddhu
                  Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had booked two tickets from mangalore to bangalore in sugama tourist, as we had some work at mangalore city we had given pick point as bunts hostel, when we reached there requested the operator to keep our luggage and thy told us to keep it over there and and when we reaqueted with them to take care of the same the operators told that they cannot assure the safety got pissed off and called bangalore operator they asked to handover the phone to vijay who spoke very much rudely and behaved too much rudely, which is not at all accepted, as we are making payment at least operator must speak bit smoothly, kindly take care of this issue
                    Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the worst bus service agency ever I seen in my life. I had a bus from Gandhi Nagar. I came 10mins late coz of traffic, rain and Ganapathi festival. That driver didn't even bother to call me. He left me and went. The office people told me to go to Rajaji Nagar metro station from other bus and my bus will wait for me there. I reached there, there was no bus. Again office people told me to go from other bus to Dasarahalli they said my bus will wait for me there, but there was no bus. Again they told me to go from other bus, my bus will pick me on the way. As I entered my bus the driver started shouting at me saying that coz of you I had to wait, can't you come early? I asked him can't you call me once(there was no answer from him) then I said I'll complain about this, he was like do whatever you want to do I don't give a [censored]. Is this the service sugama tourist give to their customers? My bus is sugama 'D' from BANGALORE to Bhatkal.

Bus no: ka20c6227
                        Date: 13/08/2016
                        Time : 11:44pm
                        Bus ticket booking from Bangalore to Mangalore.
                        Seat at no : D3 & D4
                        I ad booked my ticket to Mangalore on the above mentioned date and the bus was supposed to arrive at my pick u point Yeshwantpur govardhana theatre at 11:05pm but the bus only reached at 11:45 pm, leaving us wondering. I did not receive any correspondence regarding he delay over phone call orby any other media. Moreover the behaviour of the staff in the bus was rude as well while boarding. When enquired about the delay they insisted is to go and check the back office in a very rude tone. Kindly request you to look into the matter and take necessary steps as per law. awaiting your response

Saleem Ahmed

Dear all,

We have been traveling in sugama volvo bus for a while now. We were happy about their service. Since last 9 months they have been very irresponsible towards their customers. There will be lot of last minute surprises like,
                          1. Bus will not come to pickup point. Which results in we taking a cab to find this luxury bus where we would have paid premium to travel. This is extra time, cost & too much stress.
                          2. There are chances that sugama tourist fellows will ask you to get down any point of time and ask you to take different bus. Most of the times this results in chaos for us.
                          I don't think sugama tourists will act on any of these complaints. This is an information for all the travelers who are thinking of taking service from sugama tourists.
                          Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a ticket for my mother.on journey of 29 feb 9 pm from bangalore to ilkal
                            sleper clas.my mothers journey started on time after some time she sleep wel so that she dindt wake up at her destination. and sugama bus driver or clener never try to stop on the vehicle where my mother should get down perticuler place after crossing 50 km my mother come to know that she has crossed her place .when ask bus driver he was very rude ans said to my mother you have to before inform to us without informing we cant give stop wherver u want . he was shouted.when my mother said that when i have booked ticket to perticluler location u have stop the bus she asked. for that also he was very rashly said we cant do that all.you to be carefull about that. idont know really what kind of bus service is this.and i observed so many time sugama bus driver and clenars are always drunken and very rude .very big goodbye to sugama.
                            Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked seat for Bangalore to Sirsi for the Bangalore-Sirsi-Yellapur bus on 24/07/2014 I choosed pick up at Yeshwanthpur circle, which was booked for my mom, but did not come to said location driver called after 30 mins of mentioned pick-up time and told me that we missed to pick up. we asked how can you miss the pick up that too ladies passenger but we did not get the answer finally we called to Head office seat was shifted to another bus.but the response from the authorities were very bad When everyone talking about women safety the Sugama tourist never cares for that.