Denzong Leisure Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Oct 18, 2021

File a complaint to Denzong Leisure

Having problems with Denzong Leisure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Denzong Leisure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Denzong Leisure

West Bengal

Denzong Leisure Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Denzong Leisure customer care

Denzong Leisure reviews & complaints(8)

Sir

This complaint is against denzong leisure company. I have booked a bali trip in the month of march 2020 and due to covid-19 the trip got cancelled as international flights got shut down. They were supposed to give me a full refund of the trip which is 96000. Mr sujoy head of finance department has told me that I’ll get my refund as soon as possible and now after more than a year he is not answering my calls. No one is at their local office. What should i do. Should lodge a complaint against them at local police department. I’m helpless.
Denzong Leisure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had booked Sikkim and Darjeeling tour in the month of May. Once the full payment is done they are least bothered about the issues you face during the trip, which we have faced a lot. They won’t respond to your calls, messages & mails. In these 3 occasions we have been cheated and didn’t get the refund : 1) We had booked 3 rooms in a hotel in Lachung and paid for the same but we got only 2 rooms. 2) For one day sightseeing we were given...
    The following problems was faced by me:

Local tour guide was mentioned in our package but the same was not provided to us. We have to pay and arrange for the same.

The driver provided did not know the route to garpanchkot neither he was helped by any of their representatives. After conversation, we came to know that he was going there for the first time.

Further, i was informed by denzong that...
    Abhijit Dewanji from Denzong Leisure "41A, A.J.C. Bose Road" has cheated on me by asking extra 10000 a day before my flying day after finalizing the tour plan and package. I have submitted half on the package as per there rules, but they have asked for 10000 more for a ### reason that my hotel is far away from city. Worst service in my life. :(...

I faced the same situation and signed a ₹100 stamp and entered into contract but i paid only ₹25000 they gave me one gift voucher and a token gift and they informed me that as soon as i pay full amount of ₹110000/- will be eligible for hotels etc. When i go through the reviewers it confused me as due to some issues i am unable to pay part amount for getting full benefits of scheme offered. On this platform, if company is genuine as they oppose the reviews against them firmly, it is requested to provide way out to return my money as it is not possible' for me to proceed further due to family condition. If company replies and return ₹25000/ or less by deducting the expenses charges i will be thankful and it will give a message.

R k dewan
    Entered into contract in june-july 2016 at vashi
    Denzong Leisure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Be aware of Shailen Lakhani – Lakhani developers (www.lakhanidevlopers.com). Never do any business or financial transaction with this person. This guy has Award Winning skills of creating complains and will Blackmail you by destructing your online reputation. This person has complains to almost everything including his chair, table etc. This “Complain Hero” either is a psycho or he actually earns by this kind of modern blackmailing....

Denzong Leisure Private Limited — extremely unprofessional and poor services

I'm Ankit Goyal and we have booked a bhutan trip from denzong leisure pvt ltd. As we tried to discuss so many things but the agent Ms Jayita always said it will be done and it's their responsibility to make our trip best. They have mailed me the itinerary which includes a guide, an a/c innova or similar with driver. But the problem started after I paid the money. They have stopped responding and even if she pick up she always told us to talk...

Denzong Leisure / Denzongleisure.com — avoid this company at all costs

I am a Senior Executive of Ericsson Global. I recently used your Dooars Trip with Denzong Leisure and I would term it as "Worst trip of my Life" ever. Needless to mention this is a mail to complain about the services and promises made by your two employees before the trip and kind of disaster we had to face during our only year end trip.

I would like you to personally look into the issue and resolve this issue. br...