Sun Direct — error "e162-0 failed to load ifcp image "

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 sathya priyan on Nov 14, 2019
Hd set top box got installed and got received activation message but it is giving error message "e162-0 failed to load ifcp image. Please wait".
I contacted the people who installed the set top box. He suggested to wait for 1 hour. I have been waiting for more than 6 hours and no response from them after that. Could you help me to resolve this issue

[Nov 14, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
"""Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Sun Direct Team."""
Updated by sathya priyan, Nov 15, 2019
Today it got resolved by replacing the set top box by the technician. But he charged 150 rs for the visit. They installed yesterday and they knew it there was an error code E162-0 failed to load ifcp image which is obvious that problem with these top box. Why they did not do on the same day and sent another person to replace it and to collect charges for the replacement. Is this way of eradicating unemployment?

Comments

What is this nonsence in every time..

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - error "e162-0 failed to load ifcp image "