[Resolved]  Sun Direct — problem with base pack and no response from customer care

Smart card number : [protected]
I have recharged my base pack with my fta. I am not able to put add-on channels it says the base pack is expired even though i have recharged upto 7-aug-2020. I called the customer care regards the problem there was no proper response from them and the problem is not yet been solved. It has the worst customer care service. Each and every time there is a trouble with sun direct recharge. Android application is not working proper and the is no sequence in the app. I was to add add-ons because we just watch the add-on channels, not the channels that are put in the base pack so it's important that i put add-ons before the base pack ends else the money put for the base pack is completely waste. For further reference herewith i have attached the images.

problem with base pack and no response from customer care
problem with base pack and no response from customer care
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2020

[Jul 14, 2020] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response Jul 15, 2020

As per conversation, customer complaint regarding Wrong deal issue same has been resolved from our end.

Sun Direct Team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028