Sundirect — complaint about bharat today channel

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Chinnu114 on Jun 25, 2019
Sir i'm the customer of sundirect dth, i want bharath today channel, whenever i complaint on this issue company customer care simply said that we will register request from ur side, i requested four months back but there is no response till today, i'm ready to pay extra money for that channel and i want that channel so please take any action on that company

[Jun 25, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear sir

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Regards Sun direct
Customer care
Updated by Chinnu114, Jul 06, 2019
My registered mobile no. [protected]

Comments

This is related to right to see act. I have subscription to see the channel no 502. But in reality it showing as please contact to our call center to activate. But it is always not working when ever contact with toll number [protected] or [protected]
Channels vedios not playing/displaying . While channels lists are displaying . Even demo channel also not playing
My mobile no. [protected]

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sundirect - complaint about bharat today channel