[Resolved]  Sundirect — payment not received

I have been using the sun direct since 8 months and recently i have rec harged my sundirect account with rs.272 as my monthly subscription is about to expire on 04th may 2019. Hence i have recharged on 03rd may to avoid any interruption in the connection from their official website that have redirected me to a payment gateway. To my luck, it happend, i have recharged and the transaction was sucessful and didnt get the money in my sun direct account. I tried calling all the numbers listed in the official website of sundirect and none of them were actually connecting to a representative. Finally after hours of struggle i was able to register a complaint and the person said it would take 48 hrs to resolve the problem. Today is 08th may (Morethan 96 hrs), no one has called me till now and i am the one who repeatedly calling them and asking them to help every day. The response from sundirect is so horrible that the representatives are not at all bothered in resolving a issue. The only reply i m getting from them is that ": we have registered the complaint please wait till you get a call from our side".
When i have made a payment in advance even before the expiry of my subscription is this what i get in return??. We have decided to shift to another provider because of this stupid people.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Sun Direct customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sun Direct Customer Care's response May 12, 2019 Dear sir

We regret the inconvenience. Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Regards Sun direct
Customer care
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello here same issue by mistake i recharge with 589 malayam 3 months package activate i need a Telugu DPO Pack 1 for 6 months Rs 958.47. I want to change the package. I tried to call customer care.. But no one pick my call.. Wat can i do.. How to change my basic plan...

Here my card number

Please check

Sun Direct
    Sun Direct Phone
    +91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    Sun Direct Address
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028