Supreme Group Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 16, 2022

File a complaint to Supreme Group

Having problems with Supreme Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Supreme Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Supreme Group

Kollam District
Kerala

Supreme Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Supreme Group reviews & complaints(14)

We have purchased 300 Lts supreme solar water heater
The tank is leaking and we are not getting a drop of water

The dealer is not replying to the call
The tank has warranty for 5 years
It started leaking from 3rd year
Now it has been 4 years since from last 14 months i am trying to change the tank
But the dealer is not responding
Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was playing ludo gold online to make money but they are fraud they cheat in dices in my turn the small no of dices is coming and on the other hand the big no of dices is coming that why they wins all the games please resolve this issue otherwise band this app from the app store.
    They only gambling from the people that's it they are totally fraud i have an screen recording of my full game the game is one sided only and that is not fair so please band this game
    Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, Myself vijay Rao i bought supreme solar 200 liter in 2016.but recently tank got leakage problem. So i have contacted them, they came and saw and accepted for giving new tank. But the problem is 3 months back i have give complaint till now i have not recieved any new tank. Daily i used to call 4 to 5 times. They dont give proper response. I felt service is very bad.so i want to say for the people who wants to purchase supreme please have...
      Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Nehru nagar 1st Street ganapathy kovil st kamaraj nagar Avadi Chennai-71 land mark kaniamma katai.There are nearly ten (10) dogs are big troubles to the public and make nuisance sounds at night and also we are afraid it may infect our kids. So please capture these dogs immediately.

I am doctor a regular customer of supreme . Am purchased regularly from various branches of supreme . previous few times I get a bad response from pallimukku branches .it's from the staff . We were love the quality of product .so regularly buy food products from supreme. It's very bad we get bad behaviour from ur staff .it's a regular complaint from pallimukku branch especially in pastries side .they were attitude like bossyy didn't tell...

In my poultry farm i have install 11 BALL VALVE of SUPREME COMPANY
        All BALL VALVE HAVE LEAKED
        you are requested please repair or replace
        All BALL VALVE
        Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased family bread from supreme bakers near technopark on 14th april. It was so hard and not upto the mark, before 14th april 2-3 days before also i have purchased family bread and had same issue. So today 18th april when i went there I just told them about this. So they asked me to make an online complaint.
          Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought 2 pieces of home made cheese cake, it tasted really bad, was sour in taste and couldn’t eat it, i purchased for a total of 3000₹ from there and these 2 pieces cost me 250₹. I want a refund for this as it was an utter waste of money . I tried calling to the branch number twice, no one ever picked up

Hi team,
              My name is mahantesh s myaginakeri, i took the solar from one of the dealer in vijayapur and his name is amin, jalanagar, vijayapur. Supreme solar installed on 17/11/2018 at #54, rajkumar layout, vijayapur - 586101.

I am seeing the water leakage problem starting from initial period and multiple times i contacted the dealer and his response was very bad. He is not even coming to house for checking whats going...
              I brought a tvs sport bike from supreme automobiles from ullahasnagar and after purchasing they are not giving me proper reply. I'm talking about my all documents and number plate all rto work etc but they are ignoring.
              You've to satisfy to a customer from a to z. If customer want any details then this is the priority but they are not responding properly. They are always saying sir give me 10mins i'll call you back but there are no...

I have purchased one solar water heater at my flat no.206, SREE SAI CHETANA, BTM 4th stage, Nyanappanahally, Begur hobli, near RTO, Bengaluru-62. in the year 2014.
              From day one it is not working. We have several times reminded the agency, but not attended. Please look into the matter and get it repaired at the earliest.
              Nayak SN
              [protected]/[protected]
              Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made shopping at kollam spuprem bakers made purchase rs. 328/- on 11/08/2017. But you have billed twice from icici credit card. Details are given bellow.

1. Date : 11/08/2017, tax. No:74585197224006583142384, supreme bakers kollam in, rs. 328.00
                2. Date : 11/08/2017, taxn. No: 74585197224006583123210, supreme bakers kollam in, rs. 328.00

I am requesting to refund the money to my icici card.

My e. Mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
                Phone:[protected]

Baburajan c
                Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jagadishpur gram panchayat ordered one mahindra imperio dcvx bs 4 for using as herse van using mplad fund of sri kalyan banerjee. Full paid on 30/8/2016 voucher no. 2051 of supreme & co. Pvt. At nh6, south chamrail, howrah 711114. But we are yet to receive the car. Many dates of opening by respected minister was failed due to non delivery. We are not able to get the car. The behavior of salesmen very rude. Is this the procedure to get the car which was paid fully? Please help
                  Supreme Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sister on her way back to Ahmedabad from TVM ON 28/7 1015 had purchased 2 packets of rusk from Supreme Bakers. When she opened the packet she found insects inside the rusk ..She complained to me and I visited the store and I complained to the office staff about the inedible food item sold.The staff there discussed between themselves that it could be the spoilt stuff that they received from QUILON which they had dried and used.WHICH .THEY did not bother to give a proper reply. .IMAGINE the consequences if she had INADVERTENTLY consumed the Rusk during the journey.THIS IS A CASE TO BE TAKEN BY THE HEALTH DEPT.
                    Aug 04, 2015
                    sup1111's response
                    We have already replied to the customer. also gave our managers cell number. We have promised her that we will take the necessary action against the staff who responded to her complaint. As far as the product complaint is concerned, we will discuss with the customer directly. SUPREME CUSTOMER-CARE
                    Aug 04, 2015
                    Updated by dm84
                    Did not get any reply from supreme bakers.
                    Aug 10, 2017
                    Ravi Sanker's response
                    My phone is software complaint
                    We have replied to the customer through her mail id dm84 on[protected] . In Case she didn't received the same, our manager spoke to her and clarified the matter yesterday.

Supreme Customer-Care
                    GIVE CONTECT NUMBER SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR RETURN PRODUCT AND BACK MY MONEY Order ID: [protected]

Product Name: Samsung Power Bank 25000mAh 64GB Memory Card
                    Product Code: POWERBANK01
                    Quanity: 1

Very bad and sent duplicate products
                    I bought an e4 phone supreme mobiles at Harvey road in Tiruppur, the phone is not working correctly and fully software problem and hanging and supreme mobiles having has been cheated and the seller boy speaking bad words and his name is yuvaraj, Karthi, jai and taking care for any questions
                    The supreme mobiles is very worst.
                    R.sir NH10 Highway of Ahmednagar to shirdi highway is very poor road. Tolls are collected but roads very poor .plz do the right action
                    My name is dilip s charel.
                    my pf no.GJ/[protected]
                    i had resign on 29 july 2007 but till date i had no recived my pf amount i have a two time submitted my pf form in pf office so please do needfull.
                    my mob no.[protected] .
                    Few months ago we purchased underground watertank of capacity 3000litre.
                    It was installed under supervision of Supreme representative, but it is completely deformed (out of shape)now.
                    It is supposed to have life of atleast 50 years.
                    What should I do now?