Swiggy Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Swiggy

Having problems with Swiggy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Swiggy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Swiggy Website

Swiggy Channel

Swiggy Company Representatives

Swiggy Phone Numbers

Swiggy Overview

Latest complaint Received Bad quality food and refund denied by swiggy has been filed on 25/01/2023. Latest Resolved No refund given was resolved Dec 18, 2022. Swiggy ranks as the #3 most complained about among Food.

Additional Swiggy contact information

Gurgaon G01 O4U Services, 890 Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001 Phone: +91 12 4600 0660

Hyderabad #8-2-293/82/A/728, Aditya Jayrag, Opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills Road No. 36, Hyderabad – 500033 Phone: +91 80 6746 6793

Mumbai 701/702/703, A – Wing, Everest Chambers, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Mumbai – 400059 Phone: +91 22 6000 6600

Pune 2nd Floor, Dnyanesh Complex, Near Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Modern College Road, Pune – 411005 Phone: +91 20 6000 6600

Kolkata 4th Floor, Zone B, Asyst Park, Plot No. 37, Block- GN, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091 Phone: +91 33 6000 6600

Chennai 3rd Floor, Temple Tower, Anna Salai, CIT Nagar West, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035 Phone: +91 44 6000 6600

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swiggy. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Swiggy reviews & complaints(4565)

Verified Company
Verified Company
Swiggy Customer Care
Service available

Swiggy — Received Bad quality food and refund denied by swiggy

It's unprofessional when some is paying money for quality food then they should get the quality food in return otherwise replace or refund the order
When I am paying money then i am supposed to get quality food

I want my money back...
Amount mentioned over the app is more which is the amount to be paid. While the amount written over the bill is less....
Order- [protected] All entire item is spilled and damaged
I have ordered food items from swiggy but received this damaged products. I trusted you guys and you broke my trust. This is the service you are providing to your valuable customers. I will not order anything again from swiggy but as I already ordered this time, so please refund my amount. I am so annoyed like it is such a big amount for me. I will tell my all the family...