Swiggy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Swiggy

Having problems with Swiggy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Swiggy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Swiggy

Swiggy Website

Swiggy Head Office Address

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Swiggy Phone Numbers

Swiggy reviews & complaints(4582)

After 2 hours of me placing an order, customer calls and asks me to cancel and promises me of a compensation along with the refund. After I accept to cancel they rejects of giving any compensation.

I ordered an Oreo milkshake from Swiggy- order no:[protected]
    The shake was not just poorly packed but also had an unwanted hazardous object that I had proof of. I provided the same through mail but the response was pathetically disappointing. I am unable to upload it here due to the size limitation

This is very dissapointing that i have cheated i just received the order of 33 rs and after which when i complaint they just keept my chats on hold i want my refund amount and tlk to an agent rgently my order no. was #[protected]

I ordered my food at swiggy but ordered item is not delivered and irresponsive

I had ordered food at swiggy and it is not delivered yet

My swiggy order I'd: ORDER #[protected] ordered from Vasista's Sri Lakshmi.
            I ordered from swiggy on 21/01/2023, where i totally ordered 2 item 1qty Chicken Fried Piece Biryani, 1qty South Indian Thali. Where i received only 1qty Chicken Fried Piece Biryani alone, when i contacted swiggy regarding this, they said they will investigate and will resolve, Then I contacted Vasista's Sri Lakshmi via phone, they said check with Swiggy for refund since South Indian Thali is not available at the time.What ever it is my item is missing, swiggy later sent me a mail. We can't do anything here, you can just rate the restaurant according to this, then again my problem isn't resolved here. It is inappropriate to take people's money.

Per order income is very low payout is very low I am asking the centre I choose bike id he makes me cycle I think I don't this company is fraud employees is very good nature but I don't know what is this how is this I am confused only my rate card is low per order income and swiggy blocked my id permanent please activate my id swiggy de id 2287284

Maine aapni id kisi aur ko di thi kyu ki vo garib tha uske paas koi kaam nhi tha mai bhi bimaar ho gya tha maine usko kuch din id chlane ke liye de di id mujhe nhi pta tha aisa krne se id block ho jaati hai mujhe English nhi aati hai I am sorry for conversation in Hindi swiggy ne meri id permanent block kr Diya hai mai aapni galti maanta hu mai is baat ke liye sharminda hu meri id activate krdi jaaye aage se ye sb nhi hoga de id 2287284 swiggy se mujhe umeed hai meri id activate krdiya jaaye thank you swiggy

Please activate my id.I belongs to very poor family.I have no any job.I have only swiggy delivery job.I am not well .so, that's why I am not able to login.Maine kisi aur ko id dedi thi kyuki I am not well mere ghr mai Paisa kaha se aata isliye vo mre liye kaam kr rha tha ab mai all good hu mai kaam kr skta hu pr swiggy ne meri id permanent blocked krdiya hai mere ghr mai kaise Paisa aayega I request to swiggy and consumer complaint helpline start my id activate my id I am very worried about job.start my id after I start my job.

Sir my account has been deactivated for wrong acction sir please activate my DE I'd

I will never do any wrong acction.

PLEASE REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT

ID 89387 worked last 5 years for swiggy, but now I was temporarily deactivated, I very much fed up this issue, because I'm really worked hard without any black marks. I fully satisfied the customers as I possible.

Due to some zone DEs self orders I got those orders, to deliver, because i'm not able to reject or cancel those orders due to penalty issues.

So i delivered those orders.

So in my side I didn't do anything wrong. kindly requesting you to activate my ID to work.

Order ID[protected]
                      I received outdated and old cake and bad smell also coming Please give back your cake and taste you people. How you people will delivered these type of out dated cake to customers please resolve the issue and refund my amount.

Issue: Order not delivered, but marked wrongly as delivered

Order Details: Prepaid order done on Swiggy Instamart on Jan 29th, 2023, 1.29pm, with Order#[protected], Cost = Rs 1102 [Saras ghee Rs558 and Milkfood ghee Rs540].

Incident Description: I needed the items urgently so prepaid it to avoid any hussle and just get easy early delivery of the items.
                        The app showed it will be delivered at 3pm. But...

My swiggy order I'd: ORDER #[protected] ordered from KBS COFFEE HOUSE. .
                        I ordered from swiggy on 30/01/2023, where i totally ordered 4 item 2qty masala Puri, 1qty dahi Puri and 1 banana cake. Where i received only 2qty masala Puri alone, when i contacted swiggy regarding this, they said they will investigate and will resolve, Then i contacted kbs coffee house via phone, they said they packed everything correctly and they have proof and they also said if it is missing may be the delivery person took it. I don't know who is the culprit here, the restaurant or the delivery person. What ever it is my item is missing, swiggy later sent me a mail. We can't do anything here, you can just rate the restaurant according to this, then again my problem isn't resolved here. Why looting people's money
                        Feb 3, 2023
                        Robert from swiggy escalation desk called me and resolved my query... Refunded my missing item money back and also they said necessary action will be taken care of.Thank you team

Roti Was Missing in Order #157989955600 And I have been Cheated of 35 Rupees

Hi, I ordered food from Swiggy. The order number was [protected]. The order was prepaid by google pay for swiggy. Full 234 rupees was paid online from google pay.

The delivery executive while giving me the items immediately asked me to give him good rating. Since I trusted swiggy a lot at that time I gave him 5 star rating even before I opened the package.

After I received the order and opened the package I noticed...
                          My I'd is temporarily deactivated.. So I kindly request you to activate my I'd account DE 2066795

Swiggy ki id Mein Mere account sahi hai number sahi hai name bhi sahi hai bus IFC code galat hai jiske Karan Meri payment at Ki Hai please meri problem Ka Hal karta

We have been deceived in an order made for 7 roti and 1 curry, but however been delivered with 6 curries and 7 Roti. The order was incorrectly taken and billed and we been charged INR 2820 instead of INR 640.
                              We need the full refund because of the order is incorrect as we never placed that order and it was delayed by 1 and half hour. This is absurd and ridiculous and such a bad situation created by Swiggy. We wanted to raise the complaint to the highest level to get this sorted.

It's unprofessional when some is paying money for quality food then they should get the quality food in return otherwise replace or refund the order
                                When I am paying money then i am supposed to get quality food

I want my money back

Amount mentioned over the app is more which is the amount to be paid. While the amount written over the bill is less.

Order- [protected] All entire item is spilled and damaged
                                    I have ordered food items from swiggy but received this damaged products. I trusted you guys and you broke my trust. This is the service you are providing to your valuable customers. I will not order anything again from swiggy but as I already ordered this time, so please refund my amount. I am so annoyed like it is such a big amount for me. I will tell my all the family and friends to not order anything from swiggy.

Your service is really poor and I want my money back as soon as possible. Kindly refund the amount. You yourself are destroying the image of your company by doing such scams. I had to gift all these items to my daughter but now I have nothing to gift now.