[Resolved] T-Kameez — t shirts

Prateekvats on May 29, 2018
Have ordered 3 t-shirts and 1 joggers money got deducted from my account but didn't receive the message from tkameez as the site got hanged...
Money got deducted from bank...
Still not getting msg from tkameez for the order status, please look into this.
Phone no is not connecting continuously. Email sent but didn't get any response from tkameej so please look into this.

My order number is #304514.

Update asap

Prateek
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2018
Received msg

[May 29, 2018] T-Kameez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prateekvats, May 30, 2018
Not satisfactory answer no information about a parcel let me receive my parcel I will check and close the complaint.
T-Kameez Customer Care's response, May 31, 2018
Dear Customer,

We're really sorry for the inconvenience that you faced due to order issues. We've confirmed your order number 304514 on 29th May'18 and it was dispatched on 30th May'18. It will be delivered to you in next 4-5 days.

You can also track your order at t.tkameez.com by submitting your order number and tracking ID which is[protected].

Again, apologies for the inconvenience. For any further assistance, do give us a call at[protected] or mail us at help.[protected]@gmail.com.

Hope to server you better next time !

Team
Tkameez.com
Updated by Prateekvats, Jun 04, 2018
HI,

I have received the t-shirts and joggers but they are small I would like to exchange them I want xl size for t-shirts and long size for jogger called to your customer care they said I will receive an email, but still, nothing received.

IMprove your services and proceed this order to exchange
Updated by Prateekvats, Jun 09, 2018
Still i am waiting for my coupon tshirts returned.

Comments

Mene Tshirt magayi thi jo xl size ki jgh xxl aa gayi hai.please use change krde...
Hritik varshney's reply, May 23, 2018
Iā€™m not satisfied with the product .. hence I want to return ... please make sure that is should be taken back as soon as possible
I received a wrong size t shirt by mistake.
I return it
But my ammount has not rufund.
Why?
Akshay Chauhan Ashu's reply, Jun 10, 2018
My amount has not refund to me
I received a wrong size T-shirt by mistake
I return it but my amount has not refund i request u plzz refund my money

T-Kameez - t shirts