T R Sawhney Motors — rahul a liar cheater fraudulent

AMIT500 on Jan 15, 2018
Ms rahul it's already 4 months gone but u didn't compensated me at all and instead played with my emotions. Instead u have made my huge loss and put me in total depression and frustration. Here u showed ur animalism instead humanism. Almighty god willl never forgive u at any cost. Just remember this. I have cheated me lied me and have done fraudulent with me. Really shame on u for showing such a nasty behaviour.

U people don't have guts to earn the income except you people loot the customers. Really shame on u people.

Almighty god will never forgive you. u people didnt compensated me. Just remember this. Really shame on you people for lying ro the customers and doing fraud with the customers.

Mr nidhi ms rahul today on 3rd sep. 2017 you had given me your valuable time but this time of yours is totally gone in vain as this is of no use for me. How you people can disrespect the customers and serve them as dog instead of god this you have proved. This is your cheap mentality. what the training you had given to your staff and yourself that you proved  clearly.

Today u have told me that you will take action against your staff but i don't think so instead you people only dis-satisfy the customers which you have proved today. You people neither give discountd nor give satisfaction  only  disrespect disappointment, dissatisfaction, frustration which is the  ultimate motto of yours and nothing else.

As a ultimate customer i am totally dis-satisfied at all wih the deal that was done between your side and me. Today you slso at once given me the same statement as that of hemant. Why because you all are one and make fool of the customers and don't understand them. Today one thing you had shown me that you as a owner and your staff all are one and think customer as a big fool. Really its very disappointing. Today you slso shown the same attitude as that of hemant. I think this is the mentality of t r sawhney group.

Neither discount nor the services were given properly.  what else someone expect from you people. Really one of the worse experiences.

The accessories which is a very big part of the services is totally a third class. Reslly its a very poor and one of yhe worse experiences of my life. Really very shameful on your part. This type of conversation was not expected from you at all. Today you disobeyed the customer cum god.

As a ultimate customer i suffered a lot and faced a huge loss. Expectations were not in my favour. I was promised something but that promise was not fulfilled. And above all the behaviour of one of the fellow hemant was not upto the mark. Also deepankar made a false commitment to me. The way hemant behaved with me that he should be sacked and thrown out of the job. It was a total dissatisfaction to me that i had purchased a product of yours which is now an asset of mine. The attitude and behaviour was of nonsense nature and i had suffered a loss of nearly rs. 50000/-. How a vendor deals with the ultimate customer this i had seen at your showroom which is very shameful on your part. If this is the way you people deal with the customers then it's very shameful on your part and not appreciable at any cost. So its my request to you that you kindly give me a time to meet you personally and take action against hemant and kick him out of the job as that bloody fellow is not a right person for doing the job in t r sawhney motors. Mr. Sawhney if you still praise and appreciate your this illegal staff then i would like to say only one thing that you people don't have respect for the guests cum god. Because whenever someone comes to someone's house then that fellow should be treated as god and given full due respect which is not shown at your extreme end. So if you have some respect for the customers then you shall give me time to meet you personally. A person who comes to you and purchases a product from his hard money without due respect from your side then it's totally shameful on your extreme part. Last but not the least it was a deal full of frustrations and disappointments and dissatisfaction.

[Jan 17, 2018] T. R. Sawhney Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by AMIT500, Jan 16, 2018
If U peoole have little bit respect for the customers then do the needful at the earliest.
Ms. Deepti Shivangi as per telephonic conversation with you no response was received till date and time from the Showroom. Reallly it was one of the horrible and worst experience of my life. If U people cant take action against the bloody showroom fellows and no compensation was given to me then I must say one thing that you people have no self respect and no respect for the customers. Really its not good on your part if you people cant take action against that bloody fellows. My Complaint reference No. NX[protected].
Updated by AMIT500, Jan 16, 2018
Ms. Anita dont try to become fraudulent as U people alongwith rahul, hemant, manav, deepankar, nidhi, kapil, sonam, jyoti all have  misbehaved with me and done fraud with me by not fulfilling the commitments. Really shame on U greedy hungry people for eating the benefits of the customers and doing fraud with them. This is one of the worst experience with U greedy hungry people. Really shame on U people for showing such type of non-stop nonsense behaviour.

Ms anita it's already 4 months gone but U didn't compensated me at all and instead played with my emotions. Instead U have made my huge loss and put me in total depression and frustration. Here U showed UR animalism instead humanism. Almighty God willl never forgive U at any cost. Just remember this. It's better for you people to give me huge compensation. Really shame on U greedy hungry people for eating the benefits of the customers and doing fraud with them.

Updated by AMIT500, Jan 16, 2018
Mr deepankar it's already 4 months gone but U didn't compensated me at all and instead played with my emotions. Instead U have made my huge loss and put me in total depression and frustration. Here U showed UR animalism instead humanism. Almighty God willl never forgive U at any cost. Just remember this. I have cheated me lied me and have done fraudulent with me. Really shame on U for showing such a nasty behaviour.

I treated you as a small brother but you shown me your worse attitude by doing fraud and lying to me. Mr deepankar if you have little bit shame and sense of humour and respect for your parents then compensate me. Agar tumhare andar thodi si sharam bachi hai then compensate me. Yaa saari sharam bechkar yahan naukri kar rahe ho. Don't try to become smart. Itne besharam ban jaoge Tim really maine socha bhi nahin tha. Jhooth bolkar tum apni Zindagi se khilwaad Mar rahe ho aur customers ko bewakoof bana rahe ho. Sharam nahin aati tumhe  Tumne mujhse bahut bada jhooth bola ki meri naukri par baat aa rahi hai. So please close the issue. What compensation you want and when I told U then showing me your back. Really shame on you for lying and doing fraud with me. Bhagwan tumhe kabhi maaf nahin karega. Really shame on you. Agar tumhare andar thodi si sharam bachi hai then compensate me. Compensate me.

U didnt compensated me and lied to me. Just remember this. Don't show such type of attitude. Shame on U for doing fraud with me.

Shame on you deepankar for lying and making fraud with me. U will never survive in this world that you have some with me. You didn't compensated me. So You will suffer a lot. Shame on you greedy hungry fellow for eating my benefits, for lying to me, for playing foul and fraud game with me and didn't compensating to me. You are a big liar, cheater.

People like U and UR companions R born for disturbing other people or customers and to play foul games and do fraud with them. Almighty God willl never forgive U people.

Mr deepankar day by day you are becoming smarter and smarter. On 9th October you have sent me the following statement on Whatsapp.

need to resolve your query.
Please pick the call.
Meri job pr baat aa ri h or naa hi mera promotion ho rha diwali pr hona tha..

What you want as a compensation.

Now today it's 15th October you didn't cared about me. From that day you are fooling me if that was really the case of your job you must anf you should approach me but instead you are lying and making nonsense stupid talks. Shame on you people. Is this the way your parents taught you to treat with the customers. Really shame on deepankar for playing a foul game with me. For this Almighty God will never forgive you. You and your staff done a very fraud deal with me. Really shame on U people for showing such type of non-stop nonsense behaviour.

Not getting any reply from your side clearly indicates that you have played a fraud game with me. I treated U as a small brother and you have done like this ro me why because you have the attitude of doing this with your family members also. Really shame on you for showing your stupidity. Shame on U greedy hungry fellows like deepankar, kapil, hemant etc. You prople have the cheap mentality to disturb the customers and play with their emotions because you people are taught like this only and dont have self respect and respect for their parents then why you people respect the customers. Really shame on you people. Dont do such type of frauds with others otherwise you people will be in trouble. Shame on you greedy hungry people for showing cheap mentality and nasty attotude. Mr deepankar whatever the case nay be I dont know but you have made me promise to add two three references from your side. Now frankly tell me whether you fulfill your promise or not. Ie you have nade me false fake fraud promise. Frankly let me know. Almighty God willl never forgive you people.

Mr deepankar if you think customers as a God then U put some reference points on my Nexa Card and if you think yourself as a God then its your cheap mentality. Because earlier you promised me when my Nexa Card comes you will put some reference points and now you are going beyond your promise. One advice to you that don't give false promises to the customers. In this way you are fooling the customers which is not good on your part OKK. If you really think customers as a God then put some reference points and if you think yourself as a God then it's your Great mentality. By not fulfilling your promise you are becoming a big millionare. And making false commitment to me. Really its very horrible experience with you. It's a true fact of life Mr deepankar that once a vendor soles its product then he never recognize the customers to whom he sold its product. Same story is here. Earlier you promised me and now you getting back your steps from that promise to be fulfilled. Really its a strange.

-------- Original message --------
From: Contact NEXA
Date: 2018/01/04 14:27 (GMT+05:30)
To: amitarora300@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Worst Experience CRM:[protected]

Thank you for contacting NEXA.

We have received your communication regarding worst experience.

However, we request you to send us the following information, to expedite in this case.

. Phone number with STD code/mobile number

. Name and complete address of the workshop (last visited)

. Copy of job card/invoice (if any)

. Car Registration Number

. Vehicle Identification Number (MA3 followed by 14 digit alpha-numeric number)

Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team NEXA
(Call Us- Toll Free:[protected]; [protected])
Please visit us at http://www.nexaexperience.com

[protected] Original Message[protected]
From: amitarora300@hotmail.com
Received: 1/4/2018 6:11 AM
To: Contact NEXA
Cc: Contact NEXA
Subject: Worst Experience

As per Telephonic Conversation with Ms. SALONI here I am sharing one of my life's worst experience I had in the recent past with T.R Sawhney Car Dealer Rajouri Garden. He has done total fraud with me and now as an ultimate customer I want full compensation.

So Ms Saloni if U have respect for the customers and care for them than help me as I am the ultimate customer who has spent his hard money of Rs 9.5 lakhs and didnt got the promised benefits and instead experienced huge loss and depression. So U R requested to take the action against T R Sawhney Group and take away back the Nexa Distributorship from them as they people are not capable of that and also provide me full compensation. If you can't take action against them and don't give me full compensation then all trust from you will be no more. Now Ms Saloni U have to prove yourself. Also for your information I am sending you the photos of the accident. Just have a look and take heavy action against them and provide me the compensation at the earliest.

On 21at August I had taken the Delivery of New Car I.e. CIAZ Delta Model and paid my hard earned money of Rs 9.5 Lakhs. I was committed some commitments before taking the Delivery but at the time of Delivery the commitments were not followed properly and were not upyo the mark at all. I was committed the benefits of around Rs. 80000/- but this was not provided to me at all. Staff there misbehaved with me. It was a Birthday Gift to my daughter on 21st August. That fellows are very shameless fellows because they don't know how to treat with the customers. On 1st Nov. I met with an accident and my vehicle got totally damaged but that fellows have no shame in their eyes and no respect for the customers. It's already 4 months gone but they didn't compensated me and instead played with my emotions. Instead they have made my huge loss and put me in total depression and frustration. Here these fellows showed their animalism instead of humanism. Almighty God willl never forgive them at any cost. These people shown their  worse attitude by doing fraud and lying to me.
Also I had made My Nexa Card and on my reference three four vehicles were booked but no points credited on my card.

Now at this stage I am in total depression and frustration. So in this way now I want full compensation ad it's over 4 months are over.

Ms. Saloni in name of Nexa, T R Sawhney is doing fraud with the customers. All the staff of T R Sawhney group such as Rahul, Kapil, Fraudier Deepankar, Hemant, Nidhi, Manav, Sonam, Jyoti etc playing fraud games and with the emotions of the customers.

Because whenever someone comes to someone's house then that fellow should be treated as God and given full due respect which is not shown at their extreme end. Last but not the least it was a deal full of frustrations and disappointments and dissatisfaction.

Also for your information I am sending you the photos of the accident. Just have a look and take heavy action against them and provide me the compensation at the earliest. I shall be highly greatful and thankful to you if you help the ultimate customer. If U also didn't helped me in this regard them I have to say that you all people are one and making fool of the customers and cheating them.

Amit Aro
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

33, 34 HCMR Complex, East Gokulpur Main Wazirabad Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110094
    T R Sawhney Motors - rahul a liar cheater fraudulent