T24 Mobile — sim card deactivated and t24 not helping

Greetings!

I have a t24 sim card which i bought from hometown marathahalli, bangalore a few years ago.

I had gone out of the country for a few months and after coming back, i used my t24 phone number on 17 dec 2017. From 18 dec 2017, i have been getting a message saying "sim not provisioned" on my phone. I went to big bazaar rajajinagar, bangalore to ask them what the problem was. They told me to get an new sim card from a docomo store. I went to the docomo store in 8th cross road, malleswaram, bangalore. There, they said that the number had been deactivated due to non usage and they have to check for the number availability and only if it is available, they would be able to issue the same number to me.

They called me after a few hours and informed me that my t24 number was still available to be issued to me but the new sim had to be issued from a big bazaar store as the number belonged to t24. I went to big bazaar malleswaram around 20 minutes after receiving the call. The t24 representative at big bazaar, malleswaram connected me to t24 customer service. That did not help at all, i was just told that my number had been deactivated. T24 big bazaar further told me that they did not know how to issue the same number to me even though the number was still available. They also said that they had server errors and hence could not do the job. Another excuse they gave for not doing the job was that t24 was shifting to airtel network.

As my t24 number is linked to a lot of my government issued photo id's including my passport, i request you to reissue the same t24 phone number to me as soon as possible.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (2)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Ive lost my mobile soo pls kindly issue duplicate sim with same mobile number
My T24 sim no is [protected]. Balance is also available, but since last approx 60 days I am not getting network an as such inspite of balance available I am unable to use sim. Moreover benifit of getting balance on a/c of purchase from big bazar can not be taken.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information