Tamil Matrimony — very worst services and total waste of my money

Egmore Nungambakkam, Tamilnadu, India
 venkatesh118 on Nov 29, 2017
Very worst services and total waste of my money.., they are cheated my amount.., i am not satisfied services (Only booking not used) so refund my money more than 5 months. They 5 months not refund my money. Saravanan, karthik, siva, thangaraj all person useless fellows. They are not working and not proper services and they cheated my money.. So dont use any type services in tamilmatrimony services...

Very worst services.., very worst services.., very worst services.., very worst services.., very worst services..,

[Nov 29, 2017] Tamil Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your Matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [email protected] and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team Contact Center
Bharatmatrimony.com

No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers,10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai City Corporation, India - 600028
    Tamil Matrimony - very worst services and total waste of my money