Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Having problems with Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB]

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] Phone Numbers

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] reviews & complaints page 173

My name is venkateshan from 31 krishna raja puram west street, devakottai. Last 5 years the pole was very damaged condition and phase to phase clearance is very short and then suddenly the line is goes to trip during draining time. And the same time sorrounding peoples are getting fear when they cross the joist pole. Many childs are lives and playing that area. The thickness and length of the joist pole is very short as per tneb rules.
Base concrete constructed by our people. Many more times we are given applications submit to our devakottai tneb board but nobody's are visited this area and we are not able any solution till now. If you not take any action, we will get more loss and may be any dies in my area by the joist pole in future days
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need your support to link my electricity consumer number in live status.

Consumer name: s. Balasubramani

Location: erode, vallaiyakara street

I am getting error message as invalid consumer number...

If my account is linked to online payment it would be better.

Refer the attached screenshots... I have online account for electricity bill payment in town.. Where as i could not able to add another account
    Which shows error

நாகப்பட்டினம் நகரம் காடம்பாடி DT புதிய நம்பியார் நகர் வீட்டு எண் 24ல் உள்ள தென்னை மரத்தின் தென்னை மட்டைகள் உரசுவதால் மின் பொறிகள் ஏற்படுகின்றன. இதன் காரணமாக தீ விபத்து ஏற்பட வாய்ப்புள்ளது. இது குறித்து பல முறை தொடர்புடைய அலுவலர்களிடம் நேரில் தெரிவித்தும் இதுநாள் வரை எவ்வித நடவடிக்கையும் எடுக்கப்படவில்லை.இன்று கூட பலத்த காற்றின் காரணமாக மின் கம்பிகள் ஒன்றோடொன்று உரசி இப்பகுதியில் மின் தடை ஏற்பட்டுள்ளது. எனவே பெறுத்த அசம்பாவிதங்கள் ஏற்படும் முன் உரிய நடவடிக்கைகள் மேற்கொள்ளும்படி கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

My home in valasai village veppur taluk cuddalore district. For the past 25 days, in my house power supply not available.. From the electric pole the power is not getting in meter box.. We are struggling very difficult without power. Plz consider this issue, try to solve this problem. We already register the complaint but till itself no one rectify this issue.. Dnt ignore this message.. Kindly do immediate action for this issue.. Without power we are struggling lot... Kindly service line operators will do needful for us.. We are waiting for ur reply kindly revert us immediately. Plz sir

I have try to login in the tneb online payment. But i forgot my password (Previous i used my old laptop which is having my password saved)

I try to get reset then only i came to know that i did not changed my new email id in tneb on line payment.

The reset link was sent to my old email id which is not accessible to me right now

Now i want change my new email id and continue with online payment...
          I have to know what the responsible people who to take details of reading is doing exactly. Between 03/06/2018 - 27/07/2018 is it possible for a home with single family can use 970 units. What the hell you people doing there. Do u feel people r fools over here. If you can't do the work then please leave it but don't put burden on people. And am not a fiol to accept this as 970 unit for a home with solar power. I requrst u people to solve...
          No power in vgn mahalakshmi nagar for past three hours. No response from the eb side worst behavioural. Tuesday was shut down day for us. For no reason they cut the power and not attending the phone calls. When i call main eb number 1912 even they are saying thiruverkad branch is not responding to our phone calls also. Some action to be taken on this...
          Sub:- complaint against one mr. Sundaram for unauthorized construction and illegally use of the domestic eb connection for commercial purpose.

I, m. Kullammal, the complainant, daughter of manicka naicker, hindu, age about 91 years residing at no. 47, mettu street, vadapalani, chennai 600 026, forwarding this complaint to you as follows:

I am one of the legal heir of manicka naicker and muppathal...

My home in valasai village veppur taluk cuddalore district.in my home max 20days electricity supply not coming. Service no: [protected]. Main problem that, tneb supply not flow in our house meter box. We exactly think that electric wire may be cut in my home line. Kindly resolve this problem within 1 hour or 2 hours sir. We are struggling without power. Plz any line engine sir will visit and revert us.

Kindly do needful for us. Please revert us

Respected sir,

I am purushothaman working in one of the private company in padavedu. Yesterday itself in my padavedu village mandabam street area is low voltage. We are inform to our near to eb station. But they are told tomorrow morning we rectified your problem. So evening to upto we are have low voltage only. They are not rectifi any problem. We are unsatisfied for our near to eb station. Please rectified our solution.br...
            Facing frequent power cut only on a particular line. Every time they change copper in box. But there is no permanent solution. Keep on happening on daily basis. Only particular line of some houses facing the problem for years. Kindly forward to eb so they come to know the issue. We are facing the issue for many years. Address 116/1 thyagarayapuram 8th street thangal thiruvottiyur chennai 600019 - appas [protected]...

என் பெயர் அருண், நான் கடலூர் மாவட்டம். நான் என் குடும்ப சூழல் காரணமாக எனக்கென்று தனியாக வீட்டின் மாடியில் ஒரு வீடு கட்னேன்.
            அதற்கு புதிய மின் இனைப்பு பெற மின்சார அலுவலகம் சென்று விண்ணப்பிதேன். விசானைக்குாக வீட்டீற்கு வந்தவர் சமையல் ரூம் இருந்தால் தான் மின் இனைப்பு தர இயலும் என்று கூறுகின்றனர். என் வருமானத்திற்கு தகுந்த வீடு தான் என்னால் கட்ட இயலும். சமையல் ரூம் இல்லாத காரணத்தால் மின் இனைப்பு வழங்கப்படாதா.???

My house is located at sharma street, ganapathipurm, tambaram east. Chennai.in our area daily at least 2 to 3 times particularly in the mid night we are facing power outage due to fault in the transformer or may be high voltage. This problem happens only around 50 houses daily. I request you to do the needful and give us relief

Request you to do the needul immedialtely..

From
                Pkb global immigration legal services llp
                #3, ii floor, fagun chambers,
                26, ethiraj salai, egmore, chennai - 600 008

Respected sir/madam,

We have been facing voltage fluctuation problem in ethiraj salai, egmore for more than 15 days from 10/7/2018 to 25/7/2018 and it still continues. No proper action had been taken from the tneb to solve the voltage fluctuation. Since the problem persists for a long time it may lead to short circuit problems leading to fire and damage of electrical and electronic products used in our office. Hence i request you to take necessary action as soon as possible.

With regards,

Gayathri prakash
                Immigration legal counselor

*present tneb power tariff:*
                  If you use 500 units rs. 1330/-
                  If you use 501 units rs. 2127/-
                  *if 1 unit exceeds we have to pay extra rs.797/-*

This system has to be changed and monthly meter reading is required.
                  Please make awareness to all.
                  If you consume 1000 units for 2 months, we have to pay rs.5420/-
                  But, monthly system is implemented, we have to pay only rs.1330/- per month....
                  My house is located at 24k, marudhai avenue, ranjith road, kotturpuram chennai. For the past 2 days, we are facing power outage due to cable fault from the main transformer. When my person gave complaint to local eb department, they are informing to change the cable. I request you to do the needful and give us temporary connection.

Request you to do the needul immedialtely...
                  We are facing power cut regularly, in my locality. I tried to call many times but no responce, what for we paying fee to tneb. You giving such irresponsible act.
                  I am located in varadharajan nagar thiruvallur. Here power cut made unwantedly, their is no morning or evening.

We paying charges to you, and want to buy invertor to our house . Better close you office and go away . Waste off salaries ....

We are living in perumbakkam radha nagar 2nd main road. Every day there will be power cut atleast for 4hours. That too in night they are disconnecting the power. There will be power in the next street, but we don't know why there is no proper supply in our area. This is becoming a daily problem after the recent maintanence shut down. Worst service ever. Please rectify the problem as soon as possible.

I am raja from padur chennai, i am staying in pacifica aurun happtness towers. My eb service number [protected]. My regular bi-monthly usage will be around 250 units and will pay around inr 500. But in the period 17th may 2018 to 21 july 2014 the consumption meter reading raised from 2160 to 2640 and consumed 530 units and bill came for inr 1978. Which three times more have to pay. Even i dont have ac in my home. I doubt that meter reading...

Adead iron over head wire pole rusted is in front of my flat entrance which is obstructing for parking my car in the flat.The iron over head pole may crash any time on the road endangering public life and property., at 58/31, Raghavan Colony Main Road, Vadapalani, Ch-26 Please remove the pole at the earliestbefore any bad incident happens. Thank you.

Consumer No:[protected]
                    Consumer No:[protected]
                    Jul 20, 2018
                    Updated by kamalakana
                    Shall do it on complaint being attended in the interest of residents at Sapthagiri, 58/31 Raghavan Colony Main Road Vadapalani Ch -26 Thank you
                    I was charged RS 1689 with penalty just because it was fault form your side for Just 360 units.

Please look into this and fix adjust the amount.

I have attached my bills below.

Email Address - [protected]@gmail.com