Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB]
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Customer Care

Website:
Vydyuthi Bhavanam, Pattom
Thiruvananthapuram
Thiruvananthapuram District
Kerala

Load

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] related photos (47)

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Complaints & Reviews

I have paid my electricity bill (consumer no:[protected] through net banking but showing it as failed . Connected with bank and from there side payment was successful and the provided UTR NO:73113761 . Let me know it should be refunded or payment is successful
Paid my electricity bill through netbanking and it showing fail on kseb
Paid my electricity bill through netbanking and it showing fail on kseb

[Jan 16, 2021] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered a complaint (No.[protected]) on 27/12/20 in the given format. It was about my meter, which according to your reader who came to take the reading in May 2020.was not working. He promised to report the matter to your concerned authorities here (Ponnani). This process repeated in his subsequent visits also. In between, I sent my messenger to your local office four times to report the matter. As nothing happened, I spoke to your Asst. Engineer and also wrote a letter to him in July 2020. Following the registered complaint referred to above, your linemen came the next day but finding that mine was 3-phase connection, they went back promising to come again the next day, but they didn't. My attempt to find the status through the given format.has failed. Hence this approach.

[Jan 02, 2021] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I understand that 3-phase meter is not in your stock. I have done my duty as a customer to bring the problem repeatedly to the notice of your authorities. So the ball is in your court and the responsibility for any loss I suffer as a result of excess payments made by me on the basis of your bills from May 2020 will be yours. I shall appreciate a line in confirmation from you. K.V. Prabhakaran (Consumer No.[protected]

On 01/01/2021 paid KSEB Bill 6000 rupees and debited from my Union bank of india account for consumer No#[protected] and today on 02/01/2021 found that the transferred amount is not updated in KSEB bill amount. Please refund the money or transfer the amount to KSEB payment against consumer No#[protected].

Ajith

Here there is no electricity.. while I called the section office they told me that there is maintenance work happening so there will be no electricity for the whole day.. my number has been already registered.. but they didn't sent a oem msg .. I am a php developer without electricity I couldn't operate my PC. If they sent a message I can do my work in another place..

[Dec 28, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid electricity bill of kseb rs.3460 through my pre paid sbi rupay card ×××× ×××× ×××× 7716 on 10 December...

Yesterday I have paid my KSEB bill through online but my money is deducted through my bank account but today morning I got the message from KSEB as the transaction has been failed, no refund was issued..
          Customer No:[protected]
          My KSEB bill has not been paid

[Nov 27, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kseb bill has paid after due date through online mode. After completing the payment procedure it is showing transaction has failed. Why

[Nov 01, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Defective meter device resulting in excessive billing.Though informed the concerned authorities no action is taken so far on the ground of non-availability of meter in stock.When Billing is done when the meter is defective then on each passing of days the current bill is going to rise as billing is done on average basis.Earlier tents were using upstair portion and the total bill amount came to Rs 10000/- during lockdown period.Now the tenent has vaccated and the upstair is vaccant now.So when the average billing is done we are compelled to pay the electricity bill for which we have not consumed it.Therefore the meter may be replaced at the earliest.

[Oct 28, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My consumer number is[protected]
                My house "sahil" is situated in Lane E, Chalakuzhy Road, Pattom, Trivandrum.
                in spite of three telephone requests, over the last 4 days, no one has come to help connect power
                All bills are paid and an advance also has been paid.

regards

P. Ravi Shankar

[Oct 22, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I payed my due electricity bill today through canara bank app and the amount was deducted from my account. Later on, I received a message that the bill payment failed but no refund was issued.

[Oct 20, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

May i draw your kind attention to the frequent breakdowns of electricity in our locality and the...

I n. Haridasan, resident of navayath house, kanniampuram, ottapalam, a consumer no.[protected] which is under the preview of kseb substation, ottapalam, would like to bring to the notice of the following complaint to respective kseb authorities for early favourable action.

That one of the streets light provided near my house is not working/burning since a long period.
                    Please depute an authorized technical persons for getting an early replacement of bulb or repaired the same. (Could not quote post number as the same is not clear, post is just in front of harisree nivas).

Location is just adjacent road to “jamal sales corporation” (Or opposite of bright motors), kanniampuram.
                    Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
                    Thanking you,

N. Haridasan
                    Navayath house, kanniampuram, ottapalam

Dated:[protected]

[Sep 06, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whether KSEB will replace the damaged (due to lightning)stay wire or costumer has to buy the new wire for replacement

[Sep 02, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

During feb, march, april, may, -2020 almost all consumers forced to pay huge bills due to the inability to take reading in correct time. I was explained by k. S. E. B official that the increase is also because of change in billing cycle ie is from odd months to even months, for that reading considered for 2.5 months. But accordingly the telescopic tariff slab is not enhanced. That load is put on consumer. Again this time also the reading is taken after 2.5 months time ie from 8.6.2020 to 21.08.2020 and the reason is not known to me. Because of this the bill is increased compared to normal bills. Changing billing cycle two times is totally injustice. Why you are not taken bill after 1.5 months to correct the billing cycle. Otherwise the telescopic tariff structure is also modified accordingly. Please revisit my bill at the earliest.

[Aug 27, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        my name is biji joseph. mob.no. [protected].

I, as obn 42, had already submitted a complaint on KSEB for not attending the complaint registered with them on 5 Aug 2020. They simply acknowledged receipt of the complaints forwarded by you with a remark "The complaint has been resolved " without caring even an iota of responsibility. This was reported to you as an additional response from me against the irresponsible attitude of the KSEB officials. I am now forwarding this as an additional complaint for speedy rectification of the issue. In this case I am paying for the services as per their terms and conditions and they are obliged to meet my requirement up to my satisfaction. May, I therefore, request for necessary help to solve my outstanding issue.

[Aug 26, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to make a bank transaction to pay off the bill for the month but every time after the whole transaction has been done, I'm directed to transaction failed message. I have tried multiple times but received the same outcome.

[Aug 21, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to make an online payment of my electricity bill. Although my account was debited the transaction report from kseb showed failed transaction.

[Aug 19, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer no[protected] of vyttil a section office (55561) in ernakulam, kerala is facing a problem of over reading and...

I had done an online payment on consumer number[protected]. Rs 549 was was debited from account, but bill payment was not successful

[Jul 19, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/ma'am,
                                  We would like to notify our bills would always be half of the amount, that you specified on the assumed bill amount, so we kindly request you to alter our bills and resend alike our normal bill amount. And we'll be doing the payment, the soonest.
                                  Thanking you,
                                  Sivasree silks pvt ltd.

[Jul 06, 2020] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.