Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB]
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Customer Care

Load

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Complaints & Reviews

Consumer no.10091
Kattanam sub divn
Electric post no. Tc/7/w/4 locatef in front of of my house is on slanding...

DEAR SIR,

my name is Vinod Kumar AS.I am one of your consumer (cn no.13618) the problem is that Service wire is going from my house property to neighbours house.It causes several problems to our family .My neighbors had built a new house and there are using the old connection metre (of their shed house) of electricity to
their new house.They have not change the metre also to New house. we give several complaints to the KSEB authority, ( electricity board of my Locality) but yet the concerned officers did not take any action .so i request you to look into the problem and take the prompt action to change the service wire from my property.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Vinod Kumar
Ambadiyil House Nethaji North Aryad PO Alappuzha, -688538
KERALA
Jul 25, 2021

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please kindly take the action against the service line pass through the house. It very urgent issue

Respected sir.. I am staying in 34 KALANCHATH House, Near Mahavir Enclave ( in front ofPatna Bihar Restaurant) Mundamvelli in hired accommodation.. I am using three fans, one fridge, TV on regular basis.. No other appliances being used... iron weekly for one uniform that’s it... No juicer, mixture being used since last two months... Despite my electricity bill has came Rs 4800/ - .. My owner has more fans, washing machine, AC despite he has given bill of below 2000/ ... My humble request to your elite office to check the meter and any additional connection to any rooms from my meter... your impartial action will be highly appreciated.., We defence personnel are on duty and due to non availability of accommodation we compel to stay under own arrangement in Civil area.. Sir your personal intervention will only resolve this problem.. thnx and regards in anticipation...

(RB GORE)

Deepthi Jose,
      House No: 31/1024D [53/353]
      Pandarikunnel House, Rail Nagar 1,
      Ponnurunni,...

We took new electricity connection on August for our new house and from first day itself Electricity voltage is low and continuously below 200V in our area. In evening its below 150 V and due to this many of electric items got damaged. Then we filed complaint at KSEB about low voltage and till now they didn't take any action and voltage is very low till today. Please take necessary action to avail minimum voltage of atleast 200V.
      Jul 22, 2021

There are no street bulb since two year on poll no V/KC 108/36 at Kozhuvalloor Ward 12 near Milma, Mulukhzha Panchayat Chengannur 689520.
        Jul 20, 2021

Several time complaint on several sites but no result...ward member also not interested...even this is resident's of Saji Cherian minister..Is we should inform to him like this type of small matters?

It's very frustrating and irritating to say that the KSEB MALAPPURAM is with most irresponsible persons.They make very frequent power cuts every day and night now a days in the chemmenkadavu Malappuram area.People here are disturbed very much because of this. Exam near by students can't involve in their studies and Such frequent power cuts every time is extremely disappointing.
          Kindly do find a permanent solution at the earliest by the authorities.Thank you
          Jul 16, 2021

Last 3 week in our area current cutting is too much...yesterday current is gone at 12.30 then current will tdy mrng 9:30 ( After calling me )
            Jun 29, 2021

From past few weeks without any prior notification there are multiple power cuts at Kairali Nagar Pangappara.Due to this we are not able to do work from home smoothly.

So kindly look on to this issue asap.
              Jun 28, 2021

Yesterday i paid my rice mill's current bill through federal bank gateway. Money is deducted from my bank account...

Every day early morning almost 3 am to some time electricity breaking..small kids, aged women's alone in house.
                Jun 26, 2021

No current since yesterday night
                  Jun 17, 2021

Area specific issue not being resolved and there are no customer care what so ever. Its all a scam as long as i can see. And...
                    Ref: Consumer Number :[protected]
                    I have made online payment for bill on 14 Jun 2021through south indian bank, internet...

I, Mohanakurup.G, s/o . Gangadharanpillai, residing at Chithira, Paravur, kollam, would bring to your kind notice that the present bimonthly electricity bill calculation, based on the monthly tariffs, is amounting to error on the side side of electricity board . Bimonthly readings shall be double if compared to the monthly reading, that means the tariffs rate shall Jump up to double . This sort of calculating system is totally wrong and ends as exploitation of poor consumers.
                    Hence, my humble request is to take the reading by monthly and then divide by two and then decide the tariffs of a consumer.
                    Jun 13, 2021

We are putting this mail as a complaint to KSEB regarding the voltage instability in our area on 4th & 5th June 2021 and due to which the electronic appliances at home got damaged (Water Pump Motor & Speaker system).
                      Yesterday, 4th June 2021, Power went off in the morning and when checked with KSEB, we came to know some work was going on with the Transformer and will come back soon enough but it came back by afternoon. Once it was back, we immediately turned ON the water pump and it was not working. When checked again, we came to know that the voltage was around 320-350 V and that made the appliances defective and now not working. Similar for the case of the Speaker system.
                      As a matter of fact, we require compensation for this because it's only due to this voltage issue, the devices got damaged and that the said appliances have to be replaced.
                      Jun 05, 2021

JAMES MP
                      Consumer#[protected]
                      Section [5702]-Electrical Section Big Bazar, Thrissur

Consumer Number[protected] /[protected] under the name of
                        M V Jacob

We have been experiencing frequent outrage of power in one among the 3 lines available in our locality. we have brought this issue into the concerned personal in KSEB pattimattom office but unfortunately no action has been taken up so far.
                        Jun 01, 2021

Eventhough there is power on the street light, there is no power on our kseb meter. Kindly send an electrician tomorrow morning to rectify the issue. Appreciate your immediate response.
                          May 29, 2021

Sub engineer visited my home and showed me a place where the wire can be replaced and I paid 1643. But when workers came, said it can not be moved to the agreed place.
                            It is fine if it is technically not possible. But the money should be returned.
                            I visited the office once and an engineer said to check with an other engineer giving his contact number. I have been calling him at least once a week for last more than a month. Every time he says he is busy and will visit and decide.
                            Here I am raising a complaint as it's been already 1 month and 20 days and no service extended to me. Please find below the details of bill and section

Section: 6625 - Muttungal
                            Receipt number:[protected]
                            Receipt date:[protected]
                            May 29, 2021

Respected Sir,
                              Copy of the electricity bill is attached herewith.We are not using electricity for the given consumer...