[Resolved] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — EB connection not provided even after 2 months

bibinkumar on Aug 27, 2016
I am going to construct a house in plot no:2, rajkumar nagar, kumbakudi majra, velayuthamkudi village, Trichy. I given a request letter to provide EB connection to my plot to construct house on 22/06/2016 and also paid the fees of Rs.8000/- towards the connection. Even after two months had gone till now we did not get the connection. I went so many times to EB office in Navalpattu, Trichy regarding the connection but there was no proper response. I request you to kindly take action and provide connection.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2016
Connection provided

[Aug 27, 2016] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by bibinkumar, Aug 27, 2016
With regards
Mr.M.Palani and Mrs.P.lalitha
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Iam staying at padur, today the power cut has been more than 9hrs ...and we had no power at ni8...its really frustrating...tthe maintaimence has been bad...no propoer wires ...no proper transformers...its really frustrating...we r having exams now ...and it became very difficult to study now...i urge the authorities to take action asap...
Sir iam naveen from arumuganeri this is not my service number but igot a bill details from this SC.No.[protected] to my mobile for few months. I complain this about our EB arumuganeri but no action can be file about that so please grant me change that person mobile number. Thank you
Dear sir, I am Ashokkumar M from plot No:6 Thirumal Nagar, 17th Street, Puthagaram, Chennai-99, I have been applied New 3 Phase connection 2 times for first floor, first time i missed to pay the deposit(When I am asking only they told after 7days from the date of application will expire), After that i applied again, After 2month i called, They said will process after one bill payment After payment i called, They said Paper not available. Again and again how many times i need to apply. Reference Consumer No [protected]

please do the needful

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] - EB connection not provided even after 2 months