Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — eb pole and transformer shifting for avoid the accident

Assistant Engineer/SS/Adamangalam TNEB,110/11 KV Sub station,AdamangalamSub station,Adamangalam-606 901, Polur, Tamilnadu, India, Polur, Tamilnadu, India
 Subhashelumalai on May 14, 2019
I'm subhash elumalai. I already raised a complaint about this on 30th april, 2019. Case id: 2317192.in our thathapalaiyam village (Under kalasapakkam (Taluk), tiruvannamalai (Dist) transformer and 1 eb pole was very close to road, its may chance for many accident. This is primary road for many villages. Due to avoid the accident please shift the eb pole to some other place.

Eb office: adamangalam
Division: villupuram

Friday (10th may, 2019) some persons came to my village from eb office. They looked out the eb poles and they are excepting some amount from 15k to 25k for shifting the poles. This is not my personal work. I was raised this complaint for people's safety and awareness. Who's can give such a hug amount from their pocket. Please check regarding this and update what action taken for the case.

eb pole and transformer shifting for avoid the accident
eb pole and transformer shifting for avoid the accident

[May 14, 2019] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Respected sir,
I sent my service number and reading to the respective person who took a reading and went to native. But they put door lock, I went to the office directly on the next day of reading upload, but they refused to change. Not at all responding. They are not treating us as a consumer, treating like beggars.

Many times uninformed current cutting repeatedly in melnallathur{thiruvallur}.so kindly informed before of current cuts.please kindly get the action in that person's

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] - eb pole and transformer shifting for avoid the accident