[Resolved] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — frequent supply disruption

Ootacamund, India
 Ragu R on Dec 15, 2018
Despite several phone calls, and personal visit to the electricity board office, power has not been restored for more than 28 hours now. This has become a regular affair now, whenever there is regular work in the post, the power to our flat goes off. Even after paying money for materials to solve the regular disconnection problem, the problem still continues. Eb lineman not responsive at all, with promises to come, but does not turn up to attend. Request higher authorities to look into the matter at the earliest, as the day to day work is very much affected.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2018
Action was taken after a complaint was filed on the TNEB website as well along with my complaint here, and the EB lineman turned up after 45 hours of delay, and restored the power connection.

[Dec 15, 2018] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ragu R, Dec 16, 2018
At last after about 45 hours of delay, the lineman turned up today after a complaint was filed on the TNEB site too, and power connection has been restored now.

Comments

Since 4th December, we have been facing huge power cuts. It's not getting restored for hours. And today (9th) December, it is worst. Don't know why are they doing this. I tried calling a number of A.E [protected]. This keeps unreachable everytime. I suppose this power cut is an unwanted one. They are not at all responsive
I would like to bring to your notice about the long frequent power cuts in our area Mettu Street, velachery, Chennai - 600042. The staffs in our respective eb office doesn't pick up calls or reply for our complaints. So I request you to take necessary action as early as possible.

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002