Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — online payment not possible

ganesanv57 on Dec 10, 2018
Please note we are not able to pay electricity bill through on line
Service no[protected]
Thanigai street arulmurugan nagar
Keelkattalai
Moovarasampet jurisdiction
We have tried several times
The site shows the amount to be paid
If you click pay it gets stuck there and not moving further
Tried for another service no also
The same thing happened
Please note the last date is 14.12.18
Needs to be sorted out immediately

[Dec 10, 2018] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, my consumer no is [protected], I paid unknowingly twice through my IOB debit card so please refund my amount as soon as possible. Yesterday, in my account i saw my bill receipt of second payment but today receipt is not there . Please let me know what i have to do now .

Respected sir, there has been drastic power cuts in velachery in off timings after midnights causing hell a lot of trouble to expectant mothers, elderly and patients.
This is uncontrollable atleast last 6 months that I know of.
TNRB should make all measures to resolve this issue. We are suffering almost everyday .
Please remove three cable wheel in front of my office . We have a problem from last six month.415 ph road, maduravoil, chennai .

Dear Help Line Team :
i am using online TNEB Bill Website For TANGEDCO Account Deactivate So Kindly Reactivate For My Account .

Account Information

Consumer No : [protected]
Consumer Name : R.SUDARARAJAN
Village Name : Valavanur
My home power supply is death, so visit the lineman quickly my home, celier the problem, thank you.
Hari'es Hari's reply, Dec 8, 2018
My home power supply is death, visit the lineman quickly my home, clear the problem thank you.
In chengalpattu EB person asking 4000/- for name transfer on EB Bills.
person came to our society as a agent and asked for 4000/- for name transfer, we denied and went to EB office, but found that same person is there for same work.
How he can ask such amount for only Name transfer?

request you to look into the same and resolve..

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002