Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] — power failure due to either low voltage or high voltage. heavy fluctuation - reg

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Le3la on Jan 16, 2019
Respected sir,

I am mrs leela residing at 38/111, p. S. Sivasamy salai 2nd street, mylapore, chennai 600004..

My service three nos[protected],[protected] and[protected].

On 01.01.2019 while watching tv, due to high voltage i. E 440 volts my both tvs got repaired. I have spent nearly 5800 due to high voltage. I didnt realise the high voltage. Suddenly happened i didnt know what to do at that time. Later eb people came and reported that the neutral fuse carrier is.in loose connection then they set right the problem and after 20 minutes we got power. Afterwards i swirched on both tvs. Both the tvs were not working. I have called up the tv technicians. The technicians came and rectified the repairs and charged nearly 5800.

Again on 15.01.2019 the same problems occured suddenly we switch off all the three phase swithes immediately.
Since yesterday no power. We are suffering a lot

Hence i request you kindly look into the matter and take proper action and see to it the fluctuation should not arise frequently.
I am retired gazetted officer of enforcement directorate shastri bhavan. Chennai
Thankin you
With regards

[Jan 16, 2019] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir 100 family is living new colony but street is working upto old colony so please take action to put street from old colony to new colony at Thachur village Mangalur Block Tittagudi Taluk Cuddalore Dist 606303
Hello Sir
I have complaint on my EB meter board. The Electrical display board is not working. This month i didnot received the EB bill amount after that only i checked my EB box then only i found EB meter is not wotking. Can you please resolve the issue.
CONSUMER NO:[protected]
EB NO:[protected]

Hi Team,

I'm not able to delete the account as it does not have icon to delete the particular account.

I have attached the Screen shot. Please have this Remove from my ID (pyasamann)

Danny

One electric pole at Sri Devinagar, nandavanappatty, Dindigul was broken sinice long time but the same has not been changed by eb board vide pole no 30 .the same is dangerous for living and also this is a centre pole of this street please early change the same on priority

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [Tneb] - power failure due to either low voltage or high voltage. heavy fluctuation - reg