Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — extra fare with extra ticket charge

Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Vinoth Krishna on Dec 11, 2018
Am travel in between route tirunelveli to thovalai on 11.12.18.. Conducter ticket fare tell me total 67 rupees.. And at d same time tiruneli to nagercoil ticket fare is same.. I have to ask the conducter and he speak rudely... To me.. Two destination between 1 stop only so price are same... Wt is this rule i take a action against tnstc. Govt worker...

[Dec 11, 2018] Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I boarded setc bus tn 32 n 1963 at Tindivanam, i travelled till tiruvannamalai. I left my bag containing shoes and dress in the above said bus. Bus had left for depot when i searched the bus stand and hence i couldn't trace the bus. Hoping for a favorable response. Thank you.
Vignesh

Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] - extra fare with extra ticket charge