Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC]

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] related photos (462)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] Photos

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] Complaints & Reviews

I boarded in tnstc bus from Chennai to vellore (its point to point ) on 8th May around 9.45pm, I don't know the bus number .
My handbag is green in color, I had my clothes and ornaments with it and important documents, please find this
May 09, 2021

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We were going to Singaperumal kovil to Thiruvallur via Sriperumbudur. The normal ticket price is 35 rs. But conductor giving 40 rs ticket in who travelled this route. We know, all buses charging 35rs in this route. We told, but he doesn't accepted and told me to, if you should pay this, you can go. Nothing else get down to the bus. We were very hurting due to his activities.

Bus No: TN21 N1875
    Timing : 7-40 Am
    Date :[protected]
    May 08, 2021

Today i have seen in a bus above 50% of people were travelling, but as per current rules there should be 50% of people should travel.
      I couldn't able to take Photo, but in the below route this one is happening
      please take action on this issue

Bus Route: Broadway to Manali
      Bus No: 56D
      May 06, 2021

Today I was waiting at Perungalathur bus stop for boarding bus to melmaruvathur by 07.10 AM. There were lot of buses bounded to different destination which passes through melmaruvathur but none of the bus conductor has allowed me to board the bus (Due to panamdic 50% were only allowed and there was ample of seat vacancy). Almost for an hour I waited for bus but was not able board bus, I went near to the counter available at Perungalathur bus stop. At the time of enquiry tnstc counter staffs were very rude, they were unable to understand my question. Very poor service from Perungalathur bus stop counter and due to this panademic their service needs lot of improvement. I talked with the counter staff in a respected way but their reply is in very rude way. Please take action
        May 06, 2021

Today I was waiting in the Peerkankaranai bus stop near New perungalathur - 600 0063 for bus to Guduvanchery. At 9.45 am 500 white board passed away that stop even we where putting our hands to stop the bus. Even we are trying to stop the bus in the middle of the road at GST Road without minding our lives, then also some buses are not stopping the stop though they are seeing us. Only we stop the bus They are not stopping the bus. Only some bus are stopping in the stop after we stop the bus, some buses are not stopping the bus even we stop the bus. In this corona period, if they don't stop the bus we are forced to go in the crowed bus which is stopping the stop. if all the buses stops crowd will be avoided. Kindly ask them stop the bus.
          May 06, 2021

Im dhilip. My area kannikapuram lives in velachery main road. In our area so many peoples uses bus for hospital and scholl...

This transport service very worst service this transport is not following any covid precautions and not follow government rules. Bus has full of crowd and allow passengers without mask and this transport bus run with full standing passengers. This will increase and spread covid. So kindly take necessary actions in this regard.
            May 04, 2021

This ganesa transport running in the line of tanjore to nagapattinam.

Sir/Madam
              I was traveling in udumalpet to tirupur bus on 03.05.21 2.0pm start at udumalpet.

In jallipatty...

Stopping : Nathampatti bus stop, virudhunagar dist, Rajapalayam to Madurai highway road, 626138

Actualy no bus is ready to stop in our Nathampatti bus stop in morning especially 9am to 9.45 am. It's very difficult for working person like me. I m working in a nationalised bank and I need to travel around 1/2 hr to reach my office. All the buses had just 25% passengers, even they didn't stop the bus. On Monday nearly 20 to 30 passengers waited for more than 45 min for a single bus. There are so many small villages around the area and Nathampatti bus stop is the main stop for all of them. Please do the needful to solve this issue. It's very difficult for people like me who are travelling daily.
              Apr 29, 2021

I was returning from sulurpeta to thachoor and ticket cost is 80rs. But the conductor charged me 100rs. I was shocked to see...

I was travelling from srp to kelambakkam and the conductor was very rude to us while taking ticket and used bad words to us and the driver also was a support to him. And very importantly the driver is driving so fast. And the next time when I travelled in the same bus this happened once again and it was so uncomfortable for us to travel with the vehicle. This happened on 24/04/2021, ticket number 749025. The vehicle number in TN 01 AN 3253
                Apr 24, 2021

Today evening 7.30 pm I am in Anna bus stand Madurai . Waiting to go on periyar 1N 58 N 1748 3 palaganatham to mattuthavani I get in bus my in junction bus no stop on junction bus stop I ask to conditor y can' t stop in bus see say in bad irresponsible answer ( poya ) I give a complete on the conditror
                  Conditioner bad behavior in passenger
                  Apr 23, 2021

People brings snacks item, water bottles, eat well and throw the plastic cans, plastic papers out of the windows. This must be avoided. So the TNSTC must have dustbins provided in buses and the people must be given awareness where to throw the waste.

I request the officials to bring this in to force as soon as possible. Thank you.
                    Apr 22, 2021

Tn 25 n 0672 this bus travel to tiruvannamalai to chennai on 22 /04/2021.this bus so many passengers not following covid 19 safety rules.not using face mask, not following social distance and passengers are full.pls take action this bus conductor. Passengers safety maintance worst followed. Take action quickly and save people
                      Apr 22, 2021

Good evening sir
                        This is siddhu_arun from Namakkal.
                        நான் இன்று (20/04/21) சேத்பட்டில்...

I have planned to travel from tricky chatram to tailgate in the bus numbered TN 45N 4903, In the middle of carvery bridge he ask to take ticket, so I give 20 rupees, he asked to give absolute 13 rupees, but I didn't have change, so I told I have no change, for that he scold with abusive words in front of passengers and forcefully dropped me at that place, He also used the word "you do what ever you can, it doesn't disturb my job", he abused mentally, please take proper action please

My luggage missing for uthangarai to krishnagiri road bus noTN25N0677
                          My luggage missing

Updated by Starbala
                          My luggage is missing my phone no [protected]

Tamil Nadu MTC local bus drivers are driving recklessly. I was way to home from Chennai airport, a MTC bus driver was about to hit my car twice by his driving. When I attempted to question him, he didn’t stop the bus and he continued to drive over and then I over took his bus and stopped in front of his bus and started to shout at him. He also shouted at me as if there was no mistake on him and conductor took video. I request the management to take stringent measures to stop such activities and Advice drivers to drive properly. I’m completely upset with MTC drivers. This is the first time I have stopped my car like this and argued because I’m completely fed up with MTC drivers. I don’t know what else to do, so I’m hoping something to happen with this complaint.
                            Apr 18, 2021

Induction charge 20 rupees for Erode to Sathyamangalam bus, is this tight or not please clarify it. Bus departure in Erode 10.55 or 11 am
                              Luggage charge in Erode to Sathyamangalam Bus
                              Apr 19, 2021

I traveled from Chennai to kallakurichi i asked the bus conductor why the bus was stopped every local bus stop instead I paid express ticket. He said that it's the way we travel if you want to complaint go and give complaint and his behaviour very indecent, rude and spoke violently.
                                Violent behaviour