Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] — illegal allocation of bus seats by tn bus conductor.

Prasanna Vengatesh on Aug 13, 2018
I am prasanna vengatesh while i am going to cuddalore to chennai via ecr @3.50am bus on[protected] i faced lot of problems. I booked a ticket and also i am waited for nearly 45min to sit. Even though conductor helped his known people from transport and his friends. I am a common man i don't have any contacts in transport or i am not a friend or relative of a conductor. So i booked ticket and stand in bus for nearly 45 mins. He treated me very badly. And also ask me to sit in the engine. I refused then he treated badly and offered one seat at the front and one seat at the back. And he showed his bad face by scolding me badly in front of the people who is travelling in bus.

Why not a common man cannot be able to survive in tamil nadu without any influence.

Treat the conductor and give him the punishment so that no one should do this again.

[Aug 13, 2018] Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Head Office, Thiruvalluvar House, Pallavan Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation [TNSTC] - illegal allocation of bus seats by tn bus conductor.