[Resolved] Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) — Regarding Rude Behavior Of Meter Reading Staff Of Alwarthirunagar

Saradamani1952
Dear Sir, On 10th December morning (around 10:45am) the meter reading staff visited our house in Balaji Nagar at Alwarthirunagar. It was drizzling and the gate of our house was locked from outside by my son. I requested the staff to open the gate and come in to take the reading after handing the key to him. For that, the staff began shouting at me in an uncultured manner. This has not been the first time that the meter reading staff are behaving in a rude manner. The meter reading staff, expect us to open the gates immediately after they knock. We are not sitting in home idle. So it will take time to come and open the door. Even if we come a minute late, they used to get irritated and be harsh with us. Taking meter reading is part of the job. However, their attitude is such that they are doing some favor for the residents. I would really appreciate if you could guide the meter reading staff to be courteous and show respect to the residents. Furthermore, if they maintain a standard date and time for taking reading, it would be really helpful for the residents. Looking forward for you to take action in this regard. Thanks and Best Regards, Saradamani
I had launched a complain against the discourteous behavior of EB staff. Instead of calling me for an enquiry, all the important EB officers came in person to my house for knowing the issue and solved the matter. The EB officers listened to my issue very courteously. Furthermore, they apologized for the discourteous behavior and also ensured such incidents will not happen in the future. I am terribly impressed and was surprised. It really created a great feeling about the EB officers. I am really thankful to all.

[Dec 11, 2014] Tamil Nadu Electricity Board [TNEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hats off to EB officers!!!

I had launched a complain against the discourteous behavior of EB staff. Instead of calling me for an enquiry, all the important EB officers came in person to my house for knowing the issue and solved the matter. I am terribly impressed and was surprised. It really created a great feeling about the EB officers. I am really thankful to all.

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) - Regarding Rude Behavior Of Meter Reading Staff Of Alwarthirunagar