Tata AIG Insurance Customer Care Contacts

2.3
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Tata AIG Insurance

Having problems with Tata AIG Insurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata AIG Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata AIG Insurance

1800 229 966

View more phone numbers

Fax

Tata AIG Insurance Overview

Latest complaint No information about medical claim since a month has been filed on 18/08/2022. Latest Resolved M10162067 Tata aig insurance not passed was resolved Oct 15, 2021. Tata AIG Insurance ranks as the #20 most complained about among Insurance.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tata AIG Insurance. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Tata AIG Insurance reviews & complaints(527)

My eye was operated at Eye-Q (Agnihotri Hospital) Hisar on 7th July'22. I had filed the claim duly supported by all relevant documents. My claim ID is 1087632
Why the company is silent in paying the claim whereas I am more than 10 years of medicare policy holder of Axis-TataAIG? Bank is also not answering properly.
Please advise what to do.
Rajender Prasad
Mob [protected]...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Tata AIG Insurance Customer Care
Service available

Tata AIG Insurance — Open marine cover policy

We have 2 open cover policies with company since last 10 years. some claims are pending for settlement.
claim numbers are as under -
1- 963922, 2- 985393, 3- [protected]A, 4- [protected]A, 5- [protected]A, 6- [protected]A, 7- [protected]A, 8- [protected]A, 9- [protected]A, 10- [protected]A, 11- [protected]A, 12- [protected]A.
All claim documents has been sent on time submitted to the company.

Kindly settle my claim...

I am sheshank kumar and i am a policy holder of the prestigious tata aig insurance policy. My policy no is [protected]. I had met with an accident on 08.06.2022 and i had lodged a claim regarding the same. My claim no is [protected]. With regret i wish to inform you that my bike claim is still unsettled and although my bike has a zero dep policy but the cashless facility at bettiah, CHAMPARAN TVS, is asking for around 25-30...