Tata AIG Insurance

Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Tata AIG Insurance related photos (89)

Tata AIG Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Sandeep Vemulapalli on Sep 29, 2020
Hi good evening this is to bring to your notice that we have submitted a private car policy for issuance on 22nd sep 2020 our innova insurance vehicle number ap31ct0018 and given cheque it has been a week submission done in vizag they say v have submitted to core so they have to issue from one week same stories they wont issue policy what the hell is this kind of stories we want to hear, i dont see to issue renewal it takes a week and they are saying v r mailing everyone but no one is respoding if core person doesnt respond why the company is paying salaries, service of tata aig i never expected this out of 10 points ur rating is 1, close ur company better even govt comapnies doing good, due to corona r u sleeping without doing job is this the way to harrash public, recently v have given one name transfer transfer is done but policy copy full blank it has been a month no response its benz car wow what a lovely service yar superb

[Sep 29, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vishek singh on Sep 29, 2020
    Initially it was notfied to me that all are insured no need to pay any money except claim process amount. Now suddenly they are asking to provide 17000 because oil, carpet, air bag etc are not covered in insurance policy or half coverd.
    Why it was not notified to me prior to start work, how i ll get 17000 now suddenly.
    Its fraud done by insurance company & magnum honda service team. They are making foll to custmoer.

Savio Braganza on Sep 26, 2020
      I have paid for a bumper to bumper with rsa.
      However i had an issue of car not starting and you have not provided the same.
      I was stranded 4 hours on the road and had to pay for the same despite paying tata for rsa.
      I have the same issue with previous policy and tata begged forgiveness but did nothing.
      I want compenstation.

[Sep 26, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly provide your policy number, contact number and email id and enable us to assist you further.

Sanjay Kumar on Sep 16, 2020
        I raised a claim on july 10 which got settled without repairing most of the damages. This was settled without any physical assessment of the vehicle. Since then i have been chasing them for a survey in my presence and detailed assessment report but could not get anything from tata aig.
        Its been more than 2 months since the vehicle is in workshop.

[Sep 16, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Sir, we request you to kindly DM your policy number, contact number and email id and enable us to assist you further.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata AIG Insurance — harassment in giving no claim bonus in renewing car insurance policy

sanjay chandra 1 on Aug 7, 2020
          My verna fuidic car reg. No. Dl 03c bz 5418 was insured under policy no. [protected] with validity upto 30/07/20. At renewal...

narayankelwa on Aug 7, 2020
          Claim no. [protected]a under policy no. [protected]

We have not received the auto claim for above mentioned claim and policy number, even though the court has approved to release the claim amount.

[Aug 07, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata AIG Insurance — against tata aig for not issuing delivery order

Manvendra Chaudhary on Aug 6, 2020
            This is to complain that i purchased private car package insurance policy from so called renowned and reputed tata aig (With...

Shashank jayswal on Jul 28, 2020
            Himani surveyor anand very bad nature nd very irresponsible person ever

[Jul 28, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly DM your policy number, contact number and email id and enable us to assist you further.

Shashank jayswal on Jul 28, 2020
              Madam khud samne se bolti hai ki mat lo claim or unhone bhot hi irresponsible answer diya unko nikal dijiye job pr se aese logo ki vajah se hi aapki company bandh ho jayegi

Pratapp Kumar Dash on Jun 30, 2020
                Policy has not sent to me although althogh I have registered my policy on 11.07.2018 and valid up to 20.07.2021 in the name Of Ganesh Lohar For Vehicle no OD09M-3813 Royal Enfield Bullet

PPolicy No Has not Sent To me Policy No-0146671238

[Jul 01, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly DM your contact number and email id and enable us to assist you further.

Sainath Avduthwar on Jun 21, 2020
                  No found list of hospital in aurangabad

[Jun 21, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gonabal on Jun 14, 2020
                    Tata aig has denied to renew my car insurance policy. It is stating that i have made exessive claim in a policy year. For kind information, as per policy rule i am eligible for maximum 2 times 100% claim. And i have done 2 claim, which is still in line with policy rules. Further there is no base in this clarification as if i have made exessive claim how can tata aig approve my excess claim. Then it is not clear to me how this can be a reason for denial of the policy renewal.

If 2 claims in a year can deny me renewal. Then i am also should be eligible to get back my previous year premiums for which i have not made any claim. Tata aig is making rules for self benefit. Please be careful while buying policy from tata aig.

[Jun 14, 2020] Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Gonabal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
                    I have separately raised this issue to tata AIG. Upon verification I found that this policy renewal is denied due to the potential risk of excess claim based on the feedback from Tata AIG under writer team.

This is totally unacceptable. And I can clearly say that tata AIG is discriminating my policy. No way i will accept this clarification from Tata AIG which has come up with such rule just to safeguard its benifit.

If tata AIG has such rule then why the same has been specified in the policy or why such details were informed while when I buy policy. Tell me one reason to accept your clarification now.

Guys please be careful with tata AIG while buying policy. The moment you claim for 2 times 100% in a year, they will deny renewal stating some stupid rule. They only want you to buy policy and renew yearly but never claim. The moment you claim (that too genuine and due to unfortunate incidents) they will not renew policy.

Coming to tata AIG team,

I want my policy to be renewed by tata AIG with out any reason. If you can deny my policy with a statement of future potential risk of excessive claim, then I think even i have the right to demand you to return all policy premiums which I paid duly in past 4 years however not claimed.

In simple renew my policy or return previous year premiums. Please refer my mail for policy details and contact details
                    Gonabal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
                    Policy number is 01583883240100
                    We are working towards your issue. We will address the same ASAP. Truly appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Tata AIG Insurance — General insurance policy no. 3100245531

Sameer Pathan Ji on May 21, 2020
                      Grave concern mental torture. Tata aig officials!!

Dear concern,

I sameer pathan has been using...

Mahendra3 on May 14, 2020
                      Dear Sir/Madam
                      Before One Month I Was Inquiry About My Car Insurance . Your Executive Already Provided Quotation And Also Take photo Of My Car . But then No Reply From Your Side . Kindly Check And Reply .

car Number : GJ07BR6631

Thanks .
                      Mahendrasinh Rathod.
                      +91 [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata AIG Insurance — request to do the process of my reimbursement amount of 78, 678/- (seventy eight thousand six hundred and seventy eight)

Mandalshibu on Apr 22, 2020
                        Sir/ madam,
                        With due respect i shiba prasad mandal, father of souvik mandal residing at 22 kazi najrul islam sarani...

Tata AIG Insurance — bike insurance

kirand14 on Feb 6, 2020

I did bike insurance payment of rs.1084 twice from upi of my icici bank account,[protected].
                        br...

Tata AIG Insurance — worst company to settle claim

sanjeevbvbit on Jan 29, 2020
                        I had car insurance from tata-aig for 35k + which cover 0 depreciation. I had scratches on car while parking in public area....

Tata AIG Insurance — not showing my 5 year insurance policy in paribahan.gov.in. so i couldn't submit my hp termination form

Chandanduley on Jan 4, 2020
                        Sir i pay 8239 rupees for 5 year long term policy. But when i cheak my vichle details on paribhan website show only one year...

Tata AIG Insurance — claim not received

Akash Sultaniya on Dec 11, 2019
                        Almost 8 months elapsed. still claim amount of my vehicle is not credited in my account. i am continously following with the...

Tata AIG Insurance — travel insurance rejected

avinash19474 on Nov 25, 2019
                        Never buy tataaig travel insurance policy. They loot people.

Thousands of people buy it while flight bookings....