Tata AIG Insurance Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Sep 29, 2022

File a complaint to Tata AIG Insurance

Having problems with Tata AIG Insurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata AIG Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata AIG Insurance

Toll free
1800 229 966

View more phone numbers

Fax

Tata AIG Insurance reviews & complaints(528)

One of the team member name calld crestive farnandes did a fraud as he dint mentioned the proper details abt the deases which cause reject in my insurance policy and my claim amount of 3lack ws rejected and my premium amount was not refunded I want you team to help me to get claim or provide a valid insurance policy
Tata AIG Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My eye was operated at Eye-Q (Agnihotri Hospital) Hisar on 7th July'22. I had filed the claim duly supported by all relevant documents. My claim ID is 1087632
    Why the company is silent in paying the claim whereas I am more than 10 years of medicare policy holder of Axis-TataAIG? Bank is also not answering properly.
    Please advise what to do.
    Rajender Prasad
    Mob [protected]
    Medicare Policy Number of Rajender Prasad[protected]

We have 2 open cover policies with company since last 10 years. some claims are pending for settlement.
      claim numbers are as under -
      1- 963922, 2- 985393, 3- [protected]A, 4- [protected]A, 5- [protected]A, 6- [protected]A, 7- [protected]A, 8- [protected]A, 9- [protected]A, 10- [protected]A, 11- [protected]A, 12- [protected]A.
      All claim documents has been sent on time submitted to the company.

Kindly settle my claim...

I am sheshank kumar and i am a policy holder of the prestigious tata aig insurance policy. My policy no is [protected]. I had met with an accident on 08.06.2022 and i had lodged a claim regarding the same. My claim no is [protected]. With regret i wish to inform you that my bike claim is still unsettled and although my bike has a zero dep policy but the cashless facility at bettiah, CHAMPARAN TVS, is asking for around 25-30...
      On 9th July, 2022 I purchased a Super Top Up policy (Medicare Plus) from Tata AIG and payed in full for the same.

Siddhartha Goel, Akshita Srivastava. Registered number [protected].

I have not received the policy document after payment and it has been 5 days. The customer care is not picking up after multiple calls and the customer care whats app chat does not work at all. Those guys ask me for policy number when...

[protected]A... claim number...
      No any response from company

Respected Sir,
        I am an IRDA agent of your Tata Aig GIC company from 26-Nov-2015 I am not Active agent till time & not able to do continue my agency due to some personal work so I want to close my IRDA code AIG[protected] and provide us NOC of the some on urgent basis...

so I request you to pls close my code and provide us NOC...

Applicant name Gaga Chintaman
        Agency code: AIG[protected]
        Category : non life
        PAN NO. AMVPC5653L
        Ph no. '[protected]

Kindly delete my pan number in the IRDA portal. Thank you.

With regards
        Gagan Chintaman
        Dear Team,
        Pls help to resolve this issue on urgent basis...

Respected Sir,

so I request you to pls close my code and provide us NOC...

Applicant name Gaga Chintaman
          Father name. Suresh Chintaman
          Date of birth : 15/ 02/ 1991
          License no : AIG[protected]
          Business information
          Insurer name : Tata AIG GIC
          Agency code: AIG[protected]
          Category : non life

Kindly delete my pan number in the IRDA portal. Thank you.

With regards
          Gagan Chintaman
          [protected]@gmail.com
          My PAN no. is AMPVC5653L
          We request you to kindly provide contact number and email id to assist you further in this matter
          rock boss's reply, Jul 12, 2022
          Dear Team,
          Please help to resolve this issue on urgent basis...
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Pls help to close pan in Irda site

Hello Team,
            While travelling with my family unfortunately my vehicle has met with an accident. I have also submitted the actual cause to claim motor insurance.

Please see the cause.
            " left side door hit by a bolero truck and so slightly turned right and the moving auto hit the right side tail lamp".

Even though it happened at the same time and same place why the right hand side is not covered in the same claim and why should I go for another claim. I'm really not satisfied with the approach and I need justice to be done and required things to be approved asap as it is pending from the past week to get the vehicle repaired.

I have been promised by the TATA AIG team that the claims will have a smooth experience but the bitter truth is that I have been struggling to get approvals for the vehicle damage and I have to go for multiple claims for each side an which I will loose the opportunity to claim Bumper to Bumper to again if I agree for 2 claims.

Dear sir/Mam
              Still my agent Code 0686238J and TATA AIG GIC LTD INSURANCE CODE AD[protected] is showing in POSP PAN LOOKUP PORTAL.
              It's my humble request to you please remove my agent Code from POSPPORTAL otherwise I am not eligible for join any other insurance company as a Employee please take immediate action and help me

Regard's
              ÀBHINAY SHRIVASTAVA
              PAN CARD NO HCJPS0343N
              SATNA MADHYA PRADESH

Claim id[protected] /policy number [protected]/00941949

I had submitted a cashless claim against the aforementioned insurance policy number and the insurer(Tata AIG) denied the claim stating that pregnancy is not covered as part of the insurance which I understand and agree. However my wife's treatment was for an ailment which had nothing to do with pregnancy. It was during her treatment she was diagnosed that she is also...
                This is my parking area near my shop heavy loads vehicle and many other things are parked over there when I left for the home i reached at the parking area i so the pocession of my bike was different from the before I had parked then I checked my bike thoroughly the I saw a dent on my petrol tank with scratch mark and then next day I went to visited show room service center then so from 1 month its goin on there is no cctv in that area ....
                I have been getting daily calls to renew my car insurance, when I have told that I have already renewed.
                The person calling today was rather arrogant and was literally forcing to me ask where I did it from. When I asked if I may know his name, he said why should he, And then he was not even listening to me. He finally hung up on me.
                I got a call at 12:02 pm (afternoon) on 1st April.
                Request you to take strict action with such executives so that they do not give a bad name to the company. And stop harassing consumers.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly provide Policy Number, Contact Number and email id to assist you further in this matter.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have shared with one of our renewal health business which has been pending since last month no body had responds from Tata AIG corporate health team I have checked from your local office they're Tired to follow up your corporate health team so plz chk get it done within week

Policy no :- [protected]
                  Receipt no :- [protected]

Mail id :- [protected]@gmail.com
                  Code :- [protected]
                  Name :- Sk Abdul Samad Ali
                  Location :- Tamluk

I Mr.Tapan Chakraborty having policy no. [protected] having UHID 01P[protected] have ported my 8 years old health insurance policy to the most renowned TATA Aig Medicare with a hope that I will get far better service from the earlier company.. Accordingly one of the TATA Aig Medicare official by name Ms. Anindita approached me and took my signature(s) on the application form along with premium amount cheque, old health insurance...
                    I bought travel insurance for my mother on 6dec on their webportal. I am in the US so obviously due to the time difference I could not reach customer care in India before 24hrs. Above all, I could not get any customer support while dialing toll-free numbers from the US. I requested one of my friends who is in India to call on their toll-free number and get this policy canceled. He said, they cannot cancel the policy and there is no refund....

I am Ayaluri P S Sri Purnananda Sailesh, is requesting you to terminate my agent code from IRDA portal because as I am joining to new job there should not be any codes with my name. As I haven't done a single policy from last 3 years, the code should be terminated but I don't know why it was inforce. Now I am requesting you to please terminate it as soon as possible. Kindly find the details below and do the needful.

Agent Name: Ayaluri P S Sri Purnananda Sailesh.
                    Agency Code: AIG[protected]
                    Company Name: TATA AIG General insurance company LTD
                    PAN No.: BKNPA7941L
                    Date of appointment: 31-August-2018

Thanks & Regards
                    Ayaluri P S Sri Purnananda Sailesh

Hi Tata Aig Team,
                      Since 1 month 10 days we have not received any update on Claim, why team is not working on this issue.why delayed the in the process .if any documents are pending on my let me know.
                      I will provide.
                      Tata Aig surveyor team not updating the status and not responding to my call.change the surveyor Team .Assigned a new Surveyor team. and how manys days required for releasing the Claim payment.
                      for...

My mother admitted in icu pavithra hospital Chennai 600118 .policy no [protected].
                      This is first caseless claim but no response from your side to hospital kindly contact me [protected].

Sir, right now I have made a claim as my car has been involved in an accident but they only pass my bumper claim. They don't pass my right door claim. While at the time of accident the both part of the car is damaged same time.At that time my car is in the workshop of Maruti suzuki Junagadh branch
                        I talked in this matter the surveyor of Junagadh branch Mr. Vandit Bagthariya . This is not response me. This person is only arguee with me but not listen me. His email id is vandit1.[protected]@tataaig.com .
                        Please do needful help in this matter.
                        Manish D. Shilu
                        Mo [protected]
                        Oct 20, 2021
                        My complaign is not solved