[Resolved] Tata Capital — complete unprofessional attitude of tata capital employee

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 aasimenator on Feb 10, 2019
I don't know how effective this message board would be but, i am angry and need to voice my grief towards tata capital housing finance limited (Tchfl)

I recently purchased a property from tata housing hence instead of opting for a home loan from my trusted bank, i went with tchfl.

During the start of loan process i had told mr. Mayur raicha that i will be applying for pmay and he said that i would be eligible and we will start the process once the loan is disbursed. He was never upfront with all the costs involved in processing the loan, he charged me approx 30k in processing and franking charges. Now when i've received possession of the flat i told him to start the process he now tells me that there is a 1% gst on pmay payable on the loan amount which needs to be paid by me first. This is completely unacceptable professional behavior.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2019

[Feb 10, 2019] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Hi, we have taken a note of your query. It’d be great if you can inbox us your contact details so that we can solve your issue at the earliest. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else.

One Forbes, Dr. V.B. Gandhi Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001