Tata Capital — nach not being updated

sethirocking on Feb 5, 2019
My case id is10582432. I had changed bank accounts and had informed their representatives about updating my new bank account details with themwell in advance. They advised me to pay through neft as long as installment is being paid within the same month. To my horror they have been charging me late payment charges and their team in rajendra place is not helpful at all. My payment for october was credited to someone elses account which they have now updated. Their representative took 3 cheques for jan, feb and march 2019 but again they are not representing the cheque on the installment date and are charging me late payment charges. I want them to update the new nach an debit payment on the agreed date and waive off all the late payment charges till date and send an updated report to cibil to increase my cibil score.

[Feb 05, 2019] TATA Capital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Hi, we have taken a note of your query. We'll just need a few details to help you. Please inbox us your contact details so that we can solve your issue at the earliest.
Updated by sethirocking, Feb 15, 2019
Its been 10 days since the complaint was submitted but nothing has happened so far.I did receive a call from one of Tata Capitals representative and I asked him to waive off the late payment charges and to send a confirmation letter that the NACH did not work as it was not represented to my bank and that there has been no fault from my side.But nothing has materialised till date.This issue has been going on now for couple of months and I want this matter to be resolved ASAP. Also to send an updated report to CIBIL to correct the discrepancy in my report which was due to a fault from your end.
TATA Capital Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019