Tata Consultancy Services — tcs alumni portal

Solanki Bhowmick on Jun 4, 2018
Hello i am solanki bhowmick. Emp id - 963843. When i am trying to fill up the pf withdrawal form in tcs alumni portal, on the last page while attaching the cancelled cheque image, it's giving unknown error without any description. So i'm not able to able to click the final submit button. I have raised tickets with tcs thrice but i'm not getting any response. I need to withdraw my pf amount urgently. There's no helpline number also to raise my issue. What should i do? Please help me

[Jun 04, 2018] Tata Consultancy Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am Pintu Prasad Gupta( Emp id - 768739) When i am trying to fill up the pf withdrawal form in tcs alumni portal It shows an error (Internal Server error), Hence i am not able to complete the procedure. I have raised tickets (240377) with tcs but i am not getting any response. I need to withdraw my PF amount as per the mail received from TCS to withdraw or transfer the same. What should i do? Please help me.

I am Siva Ram [ TCS Emp No -920209]. I have started using different Email Id [cps.[protected]@gmail.com] and forgot the Login credentials of Alumnni Portal. I am in need of my experience letter. Hence I tried to raise a query but I could not submit through Alumni Portal-> Contact us. Please help me in getting the Experience letter.

Best Regards,

Siva Ram

My name is Nikita Sharma (Employee id : 1404121), I need to update my screenshot of Payment that I had made to TCS, so for that I need to login TCS Alumni portal.
I got registered on TCS Alumni Portal, but when I am trying to login, it shows my password is incorrect, the forget password link, but I didn't get new password to login .

Please provide me the new password on my email address i.e. nikita.[protected]@gmail.com

Nikita Sharma
Employee id : 1404121

I am Neelam Jain (Employee ID: 962006), I need my TCS experience letter.

I have registered multiple times on Alumni portal but didn't get any confirmation yet regarding my login. Though I have received the email from alumni portal just after registering stating that Request has been sent for approval. I have received the FSS amount but still waiting for experience letter.

Please provide my login credentials for Alumni portal on my email Id [protected]@gmail.com
Hello i am jha pooja . Emp id - 1309260. When i am trying to fill up the pf withdrawal form in tcs alumni portal, on the last page while attaching the cancelled cheque image, it's giving unknown error without any description. So i'm not able to able to click the final submit button. I have raised tickets with tcs thrice but i'm not getting any response. I need to withdraw my pf amount urgently. There's no helpline number also to raise my issue. What should i do? Please help me

My name is venkatesan (Employee id : 1257438), As I am in need of my payslips to join my next organization, so for that I need to login TCS Alumni portal.

I got registered on TCS Alumni Portal, but when I am trying to login, it shows my password is incorrect, the forget password link, but I didn't get new password to login. As i seen the FAQ has mentioned that I need to send my current Email address to india.[protected]@tcs.com to update. But even I didn't get any confirmation and also i raised a ticket over that before three working days since I didn't received any confirmation till now.

I have an query since the automatic generated Email ID: india.[protected]@tcs.com stated that reply to this mail id is not attended when i received ticket number from that then why the FAQ section as mentioned to send the current Email address at india.[protected]@tcs.com to update and How could I revert the ticket raised in alumni portal.

Please provide me the new password on my email address i.e. [protected]@gmail.com

Venkatesan
Employee id : 1257438.

My name is Abhishek (Employee ID: 838137).
In EPFO member portal I could see that my Date of Exit EPF is not mentioned in TCS column. Due to this, I am not able initiate online PF transfer. I have attached the screenshot as well.
I have dropped 3 mails to them, but did not get any response yet. I have even raised a ticket on TCS Alumni portal, but still I am not getting any help.
Please help me as soon as possible.

Abhishek
Employee id: 838137

I am Jaydeep chavda (Employee ID: 790907)

I have registered on Alumni portal but didn't get any confirmation yet regarding my login activation status . Though I have received the email from alumni portal just after registering stating that Request has been sent for approval. I have received the FSS amount but still waiting for experience letter.

Please provide my login credentials for Alumni portal on my email Id [protected]@yahoo.com
This is leelavathy my emp ID is 872788
I have paid FFS settlement amount and screen shot uploaded in Alumini portal.But its not getting approved.. please provide me experience letter and other letters.I am waiting for your response.. please help me to resolve this issues as soon as possible..

My email ID- [protected]@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Leela
Hello i am Nirod Kumar. Emp id - 1016376. When i am trying to fill up the pf withdrawal form in tcs alumni portal, on the last page while attaching the cancelled cheque image, it's giving unknown error without any description. So i'm not able to able to click the final submit button. I need to withdraw my pf amount urgently. There's no helpline number also to raise my issue. What should i do? Please help me
consumer complaints logo
menuSubmit ComplaintSearch
Home iconHome
Question iconQuestions
FAQFAQ
Search
search
© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

EmployersTata Consultancy Services tcs alumni portal

[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - fake job offer call [3]
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - worst road condition [2]
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - Hr and selection process [1]
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - bgv team of tcs [1]
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - unprofessional behaviour at tcs ninja interview process
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - HDFC Bank - Depository charges jul[protected]
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - regarding the problem facing with refund processing
[Resolved] Tata Consultancy Services - tcs management did not treat the employee right
Tata Consultancy Services - complaint [14]
Tata Consultancy Services Employee Medical Insurance - paid full insurance premium, but did not got claims. tcs neglects. [13]
View all Tata Consultancy Services Reviews
Comments
Pintu Prasad Gupta
Jul 20, 2018

Nikita Sharma
Employee id : 1404121
Neelam_Jain
Oct 22, 2018

I am Neelam Jain (Employee ID: 962006), I need my TCS experience letter.

jhaajit06
Nov 29, 2018

Venkat Krsh
Dec 22, 2018

Venkatesan
Employee id : 1257438.
deepabhi123
Jan 12, 2019

My name is Teja Sankuru (Employee ID: 983524).
In EPFO member portal I could see that my Date of Exit EPF is not mentioned in TCS column. Due to this, I am not able initiate online PF transfer. I have raised a ticket on TCS Alumni portal, but still not getting any help.
Please help me as soon as possible.

Teja Sankuru
Employee id: 983524
HI,

My name is Tarannum (922185). I am getting messages to clear PF, tried log in to TCS Alumni Portal and registered at this Portal but no response till now about user id and password.

Please assist

Tarannum (922185)

No 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Tata Consultancy Services - tcs alumni portal