[Resolved]  Tata Docomo — my number has given to other without intimation

Hi, My No has been deactivated on 21st April 2019 without any details. Today when my brother called to my no somebody lifted the call. I have sent an email to customer care on 22nd April 2019 to look I to the issue it's been more than 24 hours I didn't got any reply from the customer service. Today I again sent an email and called to the customer care he told me that he will be transferring the call to higher authorities and put me on hold for more than 10 minutes. This is disgusting, my no is associated to many banks. I want my no back.
Apr 24, 2019
1. I was unable to get the network, and when I tried to register the complaint it is showing as enter otp. When I don't have network how can I enter the otp. Docomo need to look into this issue. 2. Contacting customer support is not easy. This has to resolved
Apr 24, 2019

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dinesh Jogula
Today I went to customer care centre and took a new sim card with same number. But the issue was same. So again in the afternoon I went to customer care centre again and tried to explain the issue to the representative. And in the evening I went to the care centre the representative took the sim from me and he inserted the sim in his mobile and changed the setting I e "automatically select network" and it worked.

I'm using this number from the past 10 years and This was a bizzare issue I faced till date. Now the issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone.

Comments

I want to cancel my a/c. no[protected] due to non-use of connection
987943504's reply, Apr 22, 2019
I want to cancel my A/c. no-987943504
Am a user of docomo network.

My pin2 is blocked due to incorrect attempts. and it is asking for puk2 code.

Please help me out to unblock my mobile.

Hithaishi
My tata docomo sim is damaged and i need a replacement sim with the same number.

Tata DoCoMo