Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Tata DoCoMo

Having problems with Tata DoCoMo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata DoCoMo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata DoCoMo

Tata DoCoMo Website

Tata DoCoMo Head Office Address

2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Tata DoCoMo Phone Numbers

Tata DoCoMo reviews & complaints(9235)

Dear XYZ,
I am writing this email to secure your support for my release date. Unfortunately HR is not able to provide me a workable release date so far.

For better prospects, I have decided to pursue new opportunity accordingly I submitted my resignation on 23rd Jan and requested a release on 20th Feb.
I have worked for 15 years in the company where i was transitioned from Eserv to TCS. During my tenure i have...
I am a retired army colonel and had recently placed my First Order with Tata Cliq for 4 Nos of - Duralex 'Freshbox' Transparent & Green Glass 20 cm Container With Lid (2 L) on 16 Dec 2022 and paid Rs 3, 666 /- for all 4 (Order was converted by App into two orders of Sets of 2 each).
On 18 I received one package with my name on it, but on opening instead of 2 Freshbox, there was a box having 6 glasses. The Chit inside was in name of...

From last 2 days my tatadocomo mobile network is not coming ..kindly help its urgent [protected]
Nov 15, 2022
my network is not coming from last 2 days

Dear sir/mam
    I Md Anisur Rahman. Using your sim card of tata docomo of number +91 [protected]. I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i am out of station for an year from india. My sim has been deactivated. As my alll the information like bank, passport and all my accounts i please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
    Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
    Yoyrs faithfully,
    Md Anisur Rahman

My suspended kardi unban kado my id[protected] 20000 kharch Kiya be top up me

Dear sir/mam
        My mother was using Tata docomo sim number [protected], her passport and email have the same number. Number was deactivated before so many years but now we need to activate the same number because it's getting all the OTP.
        Kindly resolve my issue, hoping for the positive response.
        Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please give one old postpaid sim please urgent
          Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to reactivate my docomo sim cards, i have 2 docomo sim card and both are the deactivated, please i request to you, to do reactivate my sim cards...thank you!
            Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2 days back, i.e. on 31st Aug., I received a call from a lady calling from tata docomo. She asked me if I have a land available for internet tower installation. I said yes, then she asked for the address and pincode of the location. Then another guy called and asked me to submit the documents, like pan card, adhar card, electricity bill, etc. Till then it was fine. But then he asked me to get issued a life insurance policy for 6-7 Lac cover from IGM department (about which I have never heard) in the name of land owner.
              When I asked him to first visit the property and check the location, he said they already had done this through satellite imaging.

I would like to know, is this any kind of fraud ?

I want a cancel the name of TATA DOCOMO
                TENAMENT NO:- [protected]G
                COMPLAINT NO:[protected]-0094

I want my old sim Card same number [protected]
                  Me first port aritel after idea then I think 3 years sim disconnect in Dubai
                  Iam now in India how get same number sim
                  Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sim card [protected] of docomo is deactivated please activate it
                    Jul 28, 2022
                    Updated by Tarunk1099
                    i Tarun kaushik is using this number for very long but suddenly it has been deactivated please help me its really important as this number is added to most of my accounts

My old TATA Docomo number is deactivated 3 years ago. I want to reactivate it as it is the only number linked with my gmail account. Please do the needful.

My name is Milind Patil,
                        I am trying to get my old mobile no.
                        My mobile was thept some year ago.
                        I want to get my old mobile no. Please guide me how am I get my old tata docomo no.
                        My number was [protected]
                        Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My landline is disconnected since last eight months. but still you are charging me. I want to disconnect my no. immediatly
                          Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was having old number [protected] in your tata cdma. I tried many times but could not portal in another company as the tata cdma has switched off the services in Gujarat.

Now please inform if there is any way to get back the said number if yes please inform how to get the same my email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in & contact number is [protected]...

I need this phone no [protected] back - can i pay or use this no, all my valuable a/c are linked with this phone no, and i cannot access any of the a/c without this phone no, which is currently telling me switch off

Dear sir/mam
                              I Sumit Vishwakarma. Using your sim card of tata docomo of number +91 [protected] . I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i am out of station for an year from india. My sim has been deactivated.
                              Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
                              Yoyrs faithfully,
                              Sumit Vishwakarma.
                              Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As a aware citizen of INDIA i am informing this

Dear Hi-Job.Notice
                                You are shortlisted for Interview in Tata Group
                                To Get Your Interview Call Letter Click Here:- www.tata.com.hr.3walk.in/i
                                METHRD
                                Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Mobile Number which I bought a few years ago by Tata Docomo has been given to someone else. The company hadn't claimed that they will issue this number to others due to inactivity at the time of purchase. I had registered that number on many social media accounts. Yesterday I got to know that my Flipkart account which I was using with that number has been accessed by another user, I had my card details and other details in that account. He accessed all of that and also used my Flipkart coins. How can a company don't inform us before they gave the number to others.