Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

I'm from Karnataka, my mobile number is [protected] which I'm not able to contact customer care support or there is no services...

At Rajajinagr our broad band cum landline not working since 7 pm today . Request help as we ate all working from home
Jul 15, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/mam am KaviRaj am from Warangal, Telangana, (pin 506002) using docomo sinse long back. I was out of country for 3 years when I get back to India in my place (warangal) Tata docomo is no more working network but I have all my accounts linked to this number only please help me to get back the service either other network I need my number to be activate it's still not in use
    Thank-you ([protected]) this is the number please help me
    Jul 13, 2021

Dear sir/mam
      I mohd aamir Using your sim card of tata docomo of number [protected]. I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i am out of station for an year from india. My sim has been deactivated. As my alll the information like bank, passport and all my accounts i please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
      Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
      Yours faithfully,
      Mohd aamir
      Jul 01, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I haven't received any response from your side yet please try to solve my problem.

I have recieved a letter reading its from tata docomo and my address is selected to install 3G antena....

Need to exchange my sim.
        Jun 27, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i was using my number [protected] but is is now deactivated. Dur to personal problems, i couldn't reactivate it, but now i want it. Please help...
          Jun 25, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tata docomo number is not active due to no longer in use. Please help bring back my number [protected]...

Please arrange to activate my photon max wifi data card Ac No.[protected] Id No.[protected]
            Jun 22, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was using a Tata docomo number [protected] 3 years back and I had cancelled it due to some personal reasons. But now one...
              Dear Candidate NOTICE Get the Interview with Tata. You can find the more information from here on: www.tata.com.my.hrwalk.in...

Tata — A/C

I have buy split ac dated[protected]. After instolation 15 days water lekage statred from outer body....

Hello Sir/Madam,

I was using Tata Docomo sim since 2016 and in January 2018 I lost my sim card at home which was very important but I hadn't done anything to recover my number, but today while cleaning my house I found my old TATA DOCOMO sim in a file and I want to reactivate it as soon as possible because i want OTP to open some applications, please help to reactivate my sim card, it's very important.
              Jun 13, 2021

Hi sir/madam,
                I lost my very old docomo number [protected], now urgently I wanted this number for OTP regarding UAN process . So please provide sim card with is number
                Jun 09, 2021

Hi Team,

Unable to find the support helpful in this pandemic. I am trying to reactivate my old umber +91-[protected]. Please help

Thanks you
                  Mrinal M
                  Jun 08, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey sir, I just found one Tata Docomo sim in my house. I haven't used it from 2 years I guess . What should I do with that sim now ?
                    Jun 03, 2021

Please Reactivate my mobile number[protected]
                      Jun 02, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My docomo number [protected] has been deactivated. For this I am facing lot of problems as this number is connected to my bank accounts.
                        May 31, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to reactive my old docomo lifetime number as it is the registered one with my aadhar card. Kindly help.
                          May 31, 2021

Dear sir/mam
                            I am Using your sim card of tata docomo of number . I here to say about by deactivated sim card. My sim has been deactivated. As my all the information like bank, passport, PF and all my accounts, I please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
                            Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card.

Yours faithfully,