Tata DoCoMo Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh
Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005
Tel: +91 84 1466 1010
Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat
Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006
Tel: +91 79 6655 8888
Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka
Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095
Tel: +91 80 6668 0000
Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala
Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025
Tel: +91 48 4666 0500
Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata
Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091
Tel: +91 33 6666 2000
Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh
Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011
Tel: +91 75 5666 0609
Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613
Tel: +91 22 6661 5111
Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa
Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023
Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167
Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan
Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021
Tel: +91 14 1655 0101
Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 90 2901 2524
Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb
Tel: +91 33 6666 2000
Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu
Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 6666 2000
Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh
East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001
Tel: +91 52 2655 0003
Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh
West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001
Tel: +91 12 1654 0008
Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand
Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001
Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Thu12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo related photos (627)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

Tata Docomo — my total network is not coming and some calls are coming to my alternate operator number by getting divert sometimes

Shaik Abubakar on Mar 21, 2019
I'm not getting my total network i can't call any one i can't message any one but message is not going from the day when i have buyer the docomo sim. I want the resolution for this and sometimes the call will come to my alternate number by getting divert. I want you to please open my tata docomo network and please activate the message settings to me so i can be able to send messages...

Tata Docomo — I want to know my tata docomo call details urgently

sunilchau123 on Mar 21, 2019
I want to know about the call details of my tata docomo mobile number...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Family & Relationships

Tata Docomo — invalid sim

Ashasada on Mar 19, 2019
Hi, this is to inform u regarding invalid sim of my tata docomo sim, because of sum network issue was unable to use docomo number for few months, now it's showing invalid number, kindly reactivate the sim, as this number is linked to many accounts and it is important.. I have been to docomo office but no response, no solution for this, so finally am forced to write this complaint....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

Tata Docomo — reactivate or port my sim card

Krishant Kapoor on Mar 19, 2019
Dear sir/mam
I abhishek. Using your sim card of tata docomo of number [protected]. I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i was not aware port sim in anther network. My sim has been deactivated. I please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
Your s faithfully,
Abhishek
[email protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Universities

Tata Docomo — international roaming not working

Ravi1000100 on Mar 19, 2019
I am using tata docomo sim from last 10 years and last 3 years i am on international roaming inside us. Last time during dec 2018 when i was travelling to india the sim was working fine. After returning from india to us on jan 2019 i am unable to find any tata docomo signal on its partner network (T-mobile or at&t). Need urgent help.

My current location in us is ohio, dublin, 43016....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Banks

Tata Docomo — port number not received after several sms

Dinesh Audhumbar Dange Pune on Mar 18, 2019
After making various sms to 1900 [protected]
For my mobile number (Prepaid) for port number, it is not responding. Though i have enough balance to my account.

Actually i want to change my service provider from tata docomo to other prepaid options. It is declining the sms for same and not providing port number which is absolutely to switch to other service provider.

I want to change my service provider from tata docomo to else but as no response from them it has became a issue.

Sent sms to 1900
Port [protected]
For port number.
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Tata Docomo — wrong id proof attached with my t24 sim

Aman Chaudhary10031997 on Mar 17, 2019
I bought a t24 sim in 2012 from big bazar alambagh lucknow (226005). The sim was bought on my father's id. I have been using the same no. From the past 6 years. I have this no.in my adhar id, in my bank account and where not. Now recently, i lost my phone which had this t24 no. I called the docomo customer care to block my sim and get a new sim of the same no. Now what i come to know is that this sim which i have been using from the past 6 years is not registered on any of mu family members id. This is not possible. The possibility is that when the t2 sims were being issued in big bazar alambagh,...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Telecommunications

Tata Docomo — not getting otp or sms on my docomo number from last 3 weeks

Vaibhav Bansod on Mar 16, 2019
I am not able to do any bank transaction as there is no opt is coming on my number. The docomo network is getting worse as days passed. I've been customer of docomo from last decade and the response from the customer care is not satisfactory.

If this problem does not get resolved then i would have to switch the network provider.

I would like to request the docomo to resolve the issue asap.

Thank you...

Tata Docomo — re activate existing no

Maryam Khatun on Mar 15, 2019
I am using docomo since 4-5 yrs,
I am not used for 3-4 months. And that can not be activated now. Today i am recharged 10/-. But it still show a massege 'out of grace connection"

Please do me a favor. My no is [protected].
My number is registered with bank accounts and now i cant do any online transactions.

Thanking you,
Maryam khatun

Kindly contact me on this email
[email protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Other

Tata Docomo — nano sim

Pushpesh Joshi on Mar 15, 2019
I have a daunting challange to find a store with in a 4 to 5 km vicinity where i can convert my existing tata docomo micro sim (On 3 numbers) to nano.
Called up customer care and they gave a store address and number that does not exist, it is just a small prepaid recharge shop. Have visited several stores, but to utter surprise they do not have any tata docomo sim.
Can tata customer care help, especially when most providers are home delivering sim cards, what ails tata in their ability to do the same.

I can be contacted at [email protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Telecommunications

Tata Docomo — amount charged for miss call alert & service is not providing by tata docomo

Rohit.1996 on Mar 15, 2019
I have paid for mca service then also my service is not activated till now. At the time of payment it is asked by docomo that within 6 hours your service will be activated.

But today is more than 7
48 hours no service has deen started.

Caller no is not showing when my no is off, its saying you have 3 missal usual

If u don't want give service y u r charging docomo
And cheating the customer
Plz return my amount
I m highly disappointed and porting my no,

Plz refund my amount asap,
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Tata Docomo — your account is at grace state

mkumarsgnr on Mar 14, 2019
Hello i am manoj, its been 20 day since i've recharged my sim and suddenly 3 day's earlier my incomming and outgoing calls are blocked even the internet is not working when i turn on mobile data it shows your account is at grace state my account balance is 37rs still i can not make any call (I am in roaming.) please help me out with it as soon as you can....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Tata Docomo — international roaming not working on prepaid

abhi45676 on Mar 14, 2019
Dear team, i am in france and my international roaming is not working. Please help. My alternate number is [protected]. My tata docomo number is [protected]. It is really important as i have some important work related to it. Please get in touch as soon as possible. Thanks and regards. Hope you will resolve the issue soon. Please contact me as soon as possible...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Internet Services

Tata Docomo — outgoing sms not working

Jayshree jain on Mar 13, 2019
My tata docomo no. [protected] numbar outgoing service not working please help for this service star. My e-mail id [email protected]

My sim card so many days before my outgoing sms service is almost stop i don't way but please help to restart my outgoing service for send my sms in case that problem not solved then unfortunately stopped using tata docomo service sorry....
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Employees

Tata Docomo — incoming/outgoing blocked.

sulosh meena on Mar 13, 2019

I am docomo subscriber. My number is [protected].

I haven't did the prepaid recharge for my number for the past 2 months.

As per the new plans, after non recharge for subsequent days the sim will be locked.

But i haven't noticed it. Now my network for docomo is not available later i found that my incoming/outgoing is blocked. Also there is no network.

So i kindly request docomo customer care to look into the issue and unlock my number asap. I have linked my number with bank. So immediately want my network to be alive....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Tata Docomo — international roaming coverage

Harish1006 on Mar 13, 2019
I have been a tata docomo customer for the past 9 years and have moved to dubai last year. I was able to receive the bank messages, otp and other notification messages on my sim. But starting from feb 1st 2019, the sim is not receiving any network coverage so i am not able to get my important msgs live bank notifications and otp etc. This is causing a lot of issues with my daily transactions like fund transfers, password reset etc. Can you please help to resolve this issue?

My mobile number is +91 [protected]...

Tata Docomo — unsolicited emails from collection agent / advocates of tata teleservices

ddmishra98 on Mar 13, 2019
Account no:[protected] tata teleservices.

I disconnected tata teleservices several years ago and i was convinced that the account has been settled as my phone was also disconnected. All of a sudden, 2015 i started getting notices for payment. I tried to connect and explained to multiple officers but nothing happened.

During 2016, the emails started flowing again from various sources and so called legal notices and collection agencies for recovery agencies. Once again i contacted tata teleservices and an officer shailendra sharma asked me to drop a note. I wrote to...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Tata Docomo — incoming calls not coming

shreyasganguli on Mar 13, 2019
Hi i am unable to receive incoming calls on my tata docomo number. I have done a recharge of 398rs for 84days. Please have a look my registered number is [protected]. I tried calling your customer care number but unable to reach. This is very disgusting service from a reputed service provider like you. Its been a month i am having this problem and don't know how to resolve it. Please refund my money and i will port my number. One of worst service provider....

Tata Docomo — outgoing call barred due to non payment

Vinitha Sandhya on Mar 12, 2019
I am using tata docomo [protected] from morethan 5 years.
All my out going calls and messages are barred from my number without my request.
This is ridiculous.
When i called customer care, they say i requested for call barring which i have never done. I do not get proper response from the customer care, they act so irresponsible.
I want port my number to other network which provide better service.
But i am not able to port the number as the outgoing messages are also barred.
Please help to resolve the issue asap....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Tata Docomo — no support from customer care

121212hcc on Mar 11, 2019
I use docomo prepaid no. [protected] last 2years but i have face some issues in network so i call 121, 123 there is no customer service facility available so i go docomo official site to get customer care number there written number is[protected] which newer connect by my phone so i call 198 there is only recorde sound like press 1 to acount press 2 for vas etc etc but if i press any key there is only sound of pressing key not even we select option from there so how we contact customer care officer.... Why u wrost network dont give to customer service......

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
Club Jiva
wrong presentation of facts by club jiva team in goa
(7 minutes ago)