Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

K
Jan 21, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Need to activate old tata Docomo Number on any service provider, let me know if any Docomo Outlets in Mumbai

[Jan 21, 2021] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
    Jan 20, 2021
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Pls provide customer adress...

Jan 18, 2021
    Delhi, Delhi
    Hi my name is ajash pasha, [protected] this mobile number I was using unfortunately tata Docomo stop services I just removed sim from my mobile I key in my homes afterwards I never use few years that sim now with this numbers active and using someone unknown person but this mobile number I have update everywhere like bank account adhar card Google account that I can't able change due this region my data is leaking please return my sim please my address my name Ajash pasha
    Chavvenahalli village
    Malur taluk
    Kolar district
    Doddakadatur post
    Malur -563130

Please beg with u please return my sim

[Jan 18, 2021] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
      Jan 18, 2021
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      Hello Docomo Support,

Could you help me in getting the number re-activated. I have missed this sim long ago and during my house vacation, i have got this sim back, now when i dial this number it says number invalid. I know this cant be ring as it was not in service sice long time. But i would like to know the process to get this number active again.
      Tata docomo number: [protected]
      i heard that tata docomo was sold to Airtel. Now i am not sure to which store i have to visit to get this prepaid number activated.

Rajkumar Bollam
      [protected]@gmail.com

G
        Jan 10, 2021
        Helsinki, Finland
        I have lost my mobile phone which has the Tata docomo prepaid connection. Request you to kindly deactive the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number.

My Mobile #:[protected]

Please block the sim card with the above mentioned sim number.
        GANESH VARTAK
        Alternate Contact No.[protected]

[Jan 11, 2021] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 28, 2020
          Istanbul, Turkey
          Hi sir my SIM was dead new sim want sir Tata docomo is closed the number was taking others save number want sir this is my number sir my number is [protected] sir please tell me this number what I can do next please and inform me this number[protected] call this number everywhere anywhere.

[Dec 28, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 22, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            Since 2-3 weeks, sim network is showing as roaming 'r' in local network place. And some times the network is lost when i am in city.

[Dec 22, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
              Dec 20, 2020
              Delhi, Delhi
              M using docomo sinces ages now my no. 72******73I have tried calling on your 121 / toll-free no. But it was of no help. I tried # 33*1234# as well but still it didn't work also I removed my sim n inserted checked the settings yet it's not helpful. Its really y annoying now m stuck expect a call from Tata Docomo side

[Dec 20, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                Dec 20, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                Itishree nayak

Dec 17, 2020
                  Respected sir,
                  I have my Docomo no [protected] temporarily out of service. I have been trying to get it in service from past 6 months. But I am not getting any such source to help me throughout this.
                  No online help no help at local stores. I would really appreciate if you could kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                  My alternate contact [protected].

Thank you!

[Dec 17, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                    Dec 15, 2020
                    San Francisco, United States
                    Tata Card is Charging too much of an amount as a late fee without any information. I have contacted them on 15 Oct 2020 they said that they are going to refund Rs.1900 + 143.86 and they asked to pay the remaining amount.

So I have paid the remaining amount of Rs.958 and now they are saying that the reversal has been rejected and asking me to pay 4056 Rupees which are only late fee payments.

If they would have said to me that reversal is not possible I would have the total amount in Oct 2020 itself and now they added 2200 more late fees for Nov and Dec 2020. and now asking me to pay the total amount

How can I pay for that amount? So the Total amount they charged me is 4514 is the only late payment Charge for the amount of Rs.499.

[Dec 15, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
                      Dec 13, 2020
                      Taipei, Taiwan
                      My TATA DOCOMO sim card has been deactivated for 2 years now, is there any way I could get a new sim card with same number?

[Dec 13, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                        Dec 10, 2020
                        San Francisco, United States
                        Some construction work is going on in Madinaguda, Opp. Hyundai Showroom (Satyanarayana Enclave).
                        They are working with JCB all the night which is causing distrubance all the night.
                        We have given several complaints to Cyberabad Police/Miyapur Police. But, they are not taking any actions.
                        Please help us in this regard.

[Dec 10, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                          Dec 9, 2020
                          Taipei, Taiwan
                          Annoying and thretening calls recieved from this number : [protected]. Kindly request you to block this number.

[Dec 09, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 8, 2020
                            Taipei, Taiwan
                            [protected] is my sim and getting above error message. Kindly activate the no

[Dec 08, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 2, 2020
                              Dear Sir/Maám,
                              It is to inform you that I've lost my sim card of Tata Docomo 8 years back.. now i want to activate my number [protected] once again on a new sim card. please tell me what procedure do I have to follow.
                              I'll be greatly thankful to you.

[Dec 02, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                                Nov 21, 2020
                                Dear sir/mam
                                I dageshwar nirmalkar. Using your sim card of tata docomo of number +91 [protected] [protected]. I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As i am out of station for an year from india. My sim has been deactivated. As my all the information like bank, passport and all my accounts i please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
                                Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card
                                Yours faithfully,
                                Dageshwar nirmalkar

[Nov 21, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                                  Nov 19, 2020
                                  Dear Concern

This is to bring to your notice that I Mr. T` Partha Sarathi Rao, EX-employee of TTSl has worked for the organization for a span of 3 years and at exited the organization in the year 2012, where my Employee ID[protected] and my PF no- AP/HY/32831/42756.
                                  Requesting you to please assist me how to withdraw the PF amount remain pending with the organisation.

T.Partha Sarathi Rao,
                                  Hyderabad.
                                  [protected].
                                  email- [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 19, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 12, 2020
                                    Istanbul, Turkey
                                    I have bankn accounts registered with my no.: [protected] but unable to access as my sim card had got deactivated without any prior information and now i'm suffering big time here.
                                    Request you to plz get my sim activated anyhow.
                                    Seeking your kind help!

[Nov 12, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                                      Nov 11, 2020
                                      Singapore, Singapore
                                      Sir mera mobile chori ho gya tha aur maine complain v ki thi aur sim nikalwane ke liye gaya to tata docomo ki company hi bnd ho gyi thi to airtel office jakar unse bhi bat ki but meri sim aaj tak nhi nikali aur pichle saal se mai bhut pareshaan hu

[Nov 11, 2020] Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.