Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

Hi team,

My Tata Docomo number +91 [protected] shows invalid. I had purchased this number from Ramwadi, Pune location.

I want my same number to be active at the earliest with any provider. Pls share the process

Below is my alternate number to connect with me +91 [protected]

My present location is Wardha Road, Nagpur.

Awaiting your prompt response

Hiren
Oct 20, 2021

Hi Sir,
    I want to recover my old tata docomo number +91 *protected*, as all my pan, Aadhar and other critical bank details are associated to this number. I have lost my sim card also. I will be really greatful to you help me to recover the number.

Oct 18, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

How do I reactivate my TATA DOCOMO SIM? I even recharged it via Airtel app 3-4 months ago, now SIM isn't even registering. Kindly look into the matter.
      Oct 09, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, iam srilatha, from past 1 month messages are not being sent from my phone. please solve this issue, thankyou, srilatha

name- Rachakatla srilatha
        Email- [protected]@gmail.com
        phone number- [protected]
        Oct 07, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        please solve my issue as soon as possible

Dear sir/madam,

My name is mohan j and my deactivated mobile number is [protected] i have given this number to my mail ids and other credentials. Please activate my number.

Mohan J
          Contact me [protected]
          Oct 03, 2021

Hi Team

I am Himanshu Gupta and i had Tata docomo sim since 2008 and later i have port my sim to Airtel and few months back my sim got deactivated.

I have checked with Airtel and they said that they asked to contact docomo as sim belongs to you.

I have checked and found that this sim has not been assigned to anyone.

My number is linked with my bank account, passport and linked with another accounts as well. I am not able to receive OPTs too.

My Number is +91 [protected].

I request you to activate my old number and issue me new prepaid/postpaid card.

I cannot purchase new sim card and link with my accounts as they are not allowing to connect with old accounts.

Kindly help me and provide me solution.
            Sep 22, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I had requested customer care to deactivate my account..they asked me to pay the amount and my account will get disconnected...

I had a number [protected], it got deactivated 5 years ago
              Tata docomo
              Can i reactivate it again
              Sep 17, 2021

Hi Sir,
                I want to recover my old tata docomo number +91 [protected], as all my pan, pf and other critical bank details are associated to this number. I have lost my sim card also. I will be really greatful to you help me to recover the number.

Rinil
                Sep 11, 2021

Dear Tata Docomo Support Team,

I wish to reactivate my old Tata Docomo number. So request you to kindly let me know the process for same.

Thanks and regards
                  ALIASAD
                  Sep 06, 2021

Hello Tata Docomo,

Namaste,

This is Sridhar, and my mobile number is [protected], since yesterday...

I am NAVNATH using your sim card of tata docomo of Number 844636**12 .I here to say about by deactivated sim card. As I am out of station due to some emergency.my sim card has been deactivated. As my all the information like Bank, Passport and all my accounts .I please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible
                    Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card

Yours faihfully
                    Navnath V
                    Aug 26, 2021

Dear Team,
                      My sim got deactivated without notification.
                      I tried recharging as well but it failed.
                      I need to activate it as soon as possible.
                      Any online help without going to offices are very much welcome.
                      Please help
                      Aug 17, 2021

Thank you so much team.
                      Does sim get activate automatically or i will receive any call for verification or likewise process?
                      I am able to recharge my no but no SMS or calls receiving or be done from this number neither customer care no are working.
                      What exactly problem with SIM card?
                      Do we need to change SIM?
                      or any other activation process to be done from my end?
                      Please help out.
                        My sim got deactivated even with timely recharges. I was not informed anything, and I cannot connect with customer care since...

I was using docomo number a year ago, and since I went abroad, I could not use it and it eventually got deactivated. so now, I want to reactivate the number. Kindly do the needful
                        Aug 16, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to send SMS from my docomo number and also tried to change the sms service center number, also from another similar complaint I tried dialing #33*1234# and also #35*1234#. Nothing worked for me. I need to have my sms working on this number bcoz of some emergency. Please look into this on priority and get it resolved.
                          Thanks in advance.
                          Aug 12, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Any reply on this issue. It's been so many days, neither somebody tried to reach me regarding the issue nor they resolved it. It's such a pathetic condition.

I Balakrishnan Using your sim card of tata docomo of number [protected]. I here to say about by deactivated sim card. My sim has been deactivated. As my all the information like bank, passport, PF and all my accounts, I please request to activate my sim card as soon as possible.
                            Please let me know how to reactivate my sim card.

Yours faithfully,
                            Balakrishnan
                            Aug 06, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I'm from Karnataka, my mobile number is [protected] which I'm not able to contact customer care support or there is no services...

At Rajajinagr our broad band cum landline not working since 7 pm today . Request help as we ate all working from home
                              Jul 15, 2021

Tata DoCoMo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/mam am KaviRaj am from Warangal, Telangana, (pin 506002) using docomo sinse long back. I was out of country for 3 years when I get back to India in my place (warangal) Tata docomo is no more working network but I have all my accounts linked to this number only please help me to get back the service either other network I need my number to be activate it's still not in use
                                Thank-you ([protected]) this is the number please help me
                                Jul 13, 2021