Tata Motor Finance — auto loan

Apu Dey on Dec 28, 2018
I am Apu Dey. I was borrowed a Auto Loan of Rs. 6, 48, 000 on 28/12/2011 vide Loan No. [protected] from Tata Motor Finance (TMFSL). I have already done full repayment of this loan on 19/04/2017 without any dues & the date of Closed of this loan was 22/04/2017.

But after one and half years gone today on[protected] when i checked my CIBIL score from "cibil.com" website, there i saw that TMFSL not yet cleared my loan & there also showing amount over due of Rs. 43207 & Current Balance Rs. 2, 709 along with missed payment of 697 days till NOV 2018 after loan closed on 22/04/2017.

Last year on[protected] i was complaint to TMFSL that i have already done my full repayment then why i have not yet get the NOC by post & not even clear my cibil score? Their this type of fraud activities i have suffered lot of problems with some banks. cause most of the banks are not providing me any kinds of loan or credit cards due to bad CIBIL score. So my complain is i need right justice on it.

TMFSL need to clear my cibil as highest level of priority along with i want Rs. 200000 as compensation due to i am not getting any kinds of loan or credit cards from any banks only for my wrong CIBIL score due to TMFSL. If i not get then i will raise a court case against TMFSL soon with all of my proofs.

Apu Dey
MO = [protected] / [protected]
EMAIL = hi_apu2007@yahoo.co.in

auto loan
auto loan

[Dec 29, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0