Tata Motors — booking cancellation charges reg

Jshshssh on Jun 20, 2018
I booked a zest and i paid 65000 as initial payment and then the loan process has done i waited for 3weeks and then they had told tat my cibil score was not good and they rejected the loan.i wrote a letter to srt tata regarding to repay my amount and then they did not consider my issue later i shouted to a tl and then at a eveng i had a call from sales manager about repayment he told tat they charge 2000 for cancellation and this is not fair in other showrooms really this is cheating and i disappointed with the sales manager so i mail to customer support to repay my full amount as soon as possible .
Naveen. MBA.

[Jun 21, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2018
Dear Naveen,

We're concerned to know about the experience you've had. Please help us with your contact number and booking details so that our team can get in touch with you to assist further.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked a zest for commercial purpose they said to pay only 65000 and then balance as loan so i paid 65000 then my loan process were rejected and then i wrote a letter to srt tata to refund my amount 65000 im longing for three weeks for my payment but they are saying tomorrow monday tuesday and i fully broked and disappointed .And they were telling refundable amount is only 63000 and 2000 for cancellation for wat i have to pay 2000 .dont do like this to others tata then ur brand name will get destroyed . Kindly make to refund my total amount 65000 as soon as possible.my number [protected]
Naveen MBA.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018

Dear Naveen,

We're concerned to know about this and have forwarded it to the relevant team. They'll soon connect with you to assist further.

Jshshssh's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2018
Even now i just waited for past one month they are saying cheque is ready but Md has to sign.This is not my responsibility to get sign from ur md .i cancelled the booking so u have to return my money.im totally get stress in my inner soul, never do this to other people srt tata.i need my payment as soon as possible dont get cheated name on u .final complaint of me.i wont wait from here so do the customer need quick and get a sign give the cheque to me. today is 28/6/2018, so do response soon.Thank u
Naveen .MBA
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jul 2, 2018

Dear Naveen,

We have been updated by our team that they've connected with you and addressed your concern. Do get back to us if you require any other assistance.

The Tata Motors Team
I am finding difficult to get tata manza spare parts and my vehicle is down due to non-availability of clutch plate kit.
Kindly advice how to get spares from tata motors or to scrap my car.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018

Dear Raja,

We would like to help you with this. Please help us with your contact details and car chassis number so that our team can connect with you to assist accordingly.

2064