[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata nexon xza+ amt diesel - milage issue

siddharthkreddy on Oct 3, 2018
I have purchased tata nexon xza+ amt diesel in july 2018. Till date i jave driven aroun 1620 kms. When ever i refuelled i have made tank full which is 44 lts capacity. The company promised milage of 21 kmpl as per arai standards.in city atleast i have to get about 16- 17 kmpl, but to my scariest dreams my car is just giving only 11 kmpl. The first service has been done and still no improvement. Till date i have driven my car in only city & eco modes. I have brought this car after looking after good reviews about the performance and milage but to god sake i am very dissapointed by the performance. This is my 1st car which is bought with my hard earned money and was very proud to bought one but everything gone up in the air within just 2 months.

I cannot digest that my 2 month machine is not giving the milage as that of my fathers 8 yr old petrol car which is giving 17 kmpl.

Dear tata please look in the matter as i am facing very bad financial situation after buying this car.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2018

[Oct 03, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2018
Hi Siddharth,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact details, car chassis number and the dealer details via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
Car Deatils - Chasis No
MAT627165JLF28360
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2018
Dear Siddharth,

Thank you for sharing the above details. However, we request you to share your contact number with us via private message so our team can connect with you at the earliest.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by siddharthkreddy, Oct 04, 2018
Dear Team,
What do you mean by private msg.please let me understand.
I have already given my mobile no in last message.
Updated by siddharthkreddy, Oct 27, 2018
2 weeks back I filled my Nexon Tank full .I have driven 95% on highway but i got milage only 14 kmpl. My trip meter showed 556 kms when my Nexon warned me of low fuel then day before yesterday I have refuelled my car Full Tank .The diesel i billed is for 40 lts.Means only 556 kms for 40 lts. Avg around 14. Now after refuelling full tank the odometer shows Range only 615 kms... i.e 615/44 i.e only 13.97 kmpl... what the hell is this...disgusting

Comments

Dear Tata Moter,

We have purchase new Tata ace from Delhi Budhpur pin110036 on 19 Feb 018,
But still not received the Vehicle RC.
We are unhappy this service.
Please take the action and provide the RC copy on immediately.

Tata Motors - tata nexon xza+ amt diesel - milage issue