[Resolved] Tata Motors — temporary rc issue

Tura, Meghalaya, India
 Tariff Sangma on Nov 19, 2018
Dear tata motors, i purchased tiago xt from bhagyashree motors, nalbari assam on 8th august, 2018 but till today i couldn't register my car due to wrong trc. Regarding the matter i called to the showroom many times, everytime i call they promised to solve the problem but not to avail. Old trc has already been expired. Presently the car is plying on road illegally. I cannot travel in fear of being fined by police or enforcement departments. By the time i bought the car the registration cost was rs 15, 500/-. Our government has revised the tax now it comes to rs 30, 000/- a double to previous tax.
Now please tata motors suggest me what should i do? Should i just wait no matter how much time it takes or fines slapped on me or should i wait till i meet any kind of accidents and falls on bigger trouble??? The matter is serious now, tata motors should also take i seriously.
Finally, if the issue cannot be solved by you at the earliest, take the car back and return my money, i will be surrendering the car very soon and off course i will have no other option than consulting consumers court, thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2018

[Nov 19, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact details and the car chassis number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team