Tata Steel

Commercial Head Quarter
Tata Centre, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata 700071

Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831001
Tel: +91 65 7242 6992

Jeevan Bharati Building, Tower 1, 7th Floor, 124 Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001

Environment Department

Marketing & Sales Offices

Agrico
Chief Marketing & Sales (Agrico) & Chief (Retail Initiative), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700071

Fax: +91 33 2288 8850

Bearings Division
Chief Marketing & Sales (Bearings), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 11th Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax: +91 33 2288 1962

Steel Division
Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, Kolkata 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 7051

FAMD
Chief (Sales) – FA & M, Ferro Alloys & Minerals Division, Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 12th Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax: +91 33 2288 5015

Chief (Ferro Alloys Production), Tata Steel Limited, Bamnipal 758082, Dist - Keonjhar, Orissa
Tel: +91 67 2624 3361
Fax: +91 67 2624 3324

Pipes Division
Chief Marketing & Sales (Pipes), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax: +91 33 2288 6996

View More Information...

Load

Tata Steel Complaints & Reviews

Dear tata steel,

You have been a valuable supplier to us since a long time. We have been doing business with you through your traders since 5 years but recently it has been seen that some your authorised distributors in chandigarh are manipulating prices in an un-orderly manner, which is forcing us to stop business with you.
Hope this matter would be solved on priority basis.

Ankuur tyagi.
+91-[protected]
Jul 23, 2018

CAF No 1583791
    Serial no 364288/EA[protected] IN
    Dpid client id IN [protected]
    Payment made by cheque no 613189 dt 21/02/2018
    R.s. 25500/-
    Applied for 50 shares, the amount of R.s 25500/- is debited from my account but the shares are not credited to my demate account still date therefore I would like to request you to credit the shares in my account and obliged.
    Jun 06, 2018

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made an application at the same time for 200 partly paid shares and 200 fully paid shares to axis bank mumbai fort branch. Partly paid shares are allotted but for the fully paid shares the cheque has not even been presented to icici bank for encashment. Kindly explain the mishap as axis bank whom i approached have no satisfactory answer and do not give any reply in writing.
      Apr 17, 2018

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am vikash kumar and working with tara steel in jamshedpur.
        I came from bihar for treatment of my brother, but i had very bad experience here. The security gaurd are behaves like bauncers staff member are not supporting they are very rude also to general staff, if i have some issue regarding to any subject the staff was only using local language
        And not giving proper information.. No one is talking properly they are not explaining anything correctly. Not only i everyone is facing same issue if you will come here you can see the people reactions. Cmc hospital are very big hospital and collage but this type of reaction are not good for everyone. We came here from bihar and this journey are to long. First i booked online appointment (Private) before three month then when i came to hospital i guess only here local prefeance are allowed and do not matter regarding private and general booking appointment. Staffs are untolerable they will harass you physically and mentally. If i have private appointment then i pay lots of money for any check-up, it is too big from general appointment.
        I have only one request to cmc management, please take care of this thing and take action.

Vikash kumar
        Mar 29, 2018

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Greetings. i hold 518 units of tata steel shares in my SHAREKHAN account purchased in may and june. i am holding it till today. i didnot receive the dividend RS.10 / share which was declared by the company keeping 4/7 /18 as record date. kindly check and expecting a early reply.
        by
        R. SARU MEENA

I received a from for right issue share no. Of 6 share & i apply it. I apply with asba system for 40 share (6+34) i have also a caf no. & acknowledgment form the my bank. My caf no. Is 1151297 & i apply on 17.02.2017. I have a also proof of asba & acknowledgment.

So what can i do.? I lost my right issue share (Fully paid)

This is ur registrar mistake & i lose my share so please give me a some compensation or give a my right issue share.
          I lost my right issue due to ur registrar mistake
          I lost my right issue due to ur registrar mistake
          Mar 27, 2018

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I had applied through the ASBA mode for the Tata Issue Rights Shares (Feb'2018). The amount has not been deducted from my bank account. Also the shares have not been allotted to me. I am not sure who is at fault this is. But I have been deprived of my right. So now for the allotment to happen what needs to be done? Can someone guide me on this?

Dear team,

I had applied for tata steel fully paid rights issue - escrow collection - r shares on 20th feb 2018.
            However i haven't received any intimation on my allotment status nor i have been refunded back the amount.

Following are the details:

Dp id/ client id : in[protected]
            Caf no: 1530062
            Amount: rs.63750/-
            Cheque no: 230867
            Total number of shares applied: 125

Please let me know when i can expect refund amount
            Mar 23, 2018

Dear sir/madam,

I had applied for fully paid and partial paid for my folio / dpidclid: in[protected].
              I have been allotted partial paid shares and amount is deducted, but fully paid shares still not allotted and amount also not deducted. As fully paid shares is the most interest for investors, can you check your side for my application status? And do needful to allot fully paid shares as applied.

Mohamed javed vora
              Abu dhabi-uae
              Mob. No:+[protected]
              Mar 20, 2018

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Unable to finish the process of allotment of right shares to the share holders of tata steel within time as promised in the prospectus submitted to sebi. Registrar linkintime unfit and should be discontinued for ever and should be penalised . Client code:in[protected] & in[protected]
              Not taking the calls of the students those who wants information about summer internship training in snti jamshedpur...They are not receiving any calls...It's reticulous...Please investigate this and resolve the problem..

Applied for 91 + 9 optional = 100 nos of partly paid shares of tata steel and submitted the fully renounced form to sbi br,...
                Shobha dudani
                A-12, nandanvan society
                Sussen tarsali ring road
                Vadodara 390009.

Respected...
                Respected sir,

I got an e-mail from tata group.in this mail they are asking 25 rupee for security department...
                I had applied in aet 2018. Now i received a mail from tata group the i am shortlisted for the position. Again they asking...

I had applied in aet 2018. But i am unable to give the test. My login time was between 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. But i am unable to login for the test. I was calling to the customer support of mettl regulary but mettl will not take any responsibility for that. This was very disappointing.

Yours faithfully
                Sourabh kumar
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Jan 29, 2018

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i applied to aet exam 2018 but that time i was unable to register with my gmail id so, i registerd with my friends gmail...
                  My sister got interview letter from [protected]@tatasteel.com, so my question is that, is this your company mail i'd or fraud mail??....
                  I am uttam ghorai, having pf no wb/prb/[protected]/0000057 which was to be transferred at jh/jam/311/5327 (Tata steel pf trust)...

I purchased steel (20mm) who claims to be a tata registered dealer in delhi by the name of m/s rajindra steels a-14, rajouri garden, najafgarh road, new delhi-110027. As per my knowledge tata steel bars rates include for in it but they charged me extra money for freight. Please look into it. My name is sanchit kohli and you can also contact me on my mobile number i. E. [protected]
                  Sep 09, 2017

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tata tiscon tmt bars weight less than the standard, tata is one of the best companies in india so it is not expected. If a product fail to meet the standard then it is un useable so either tata should standardise their product or they should not produce. If we use that product then the quality of structure is not good as the quality is concerned we may not get payment as per agriment
                    Aug 27, 2017

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Sir, as i have already activated my password for AET 2018 yet there is no option to choose slot but my other friends have got the option for selectinh a slot sir, if i could not select the slot then i might not b able to give the test pls sir kindly help me sir plz... I have attached the pic by looking that u may understand my problem thaking u...

Mr. Mayuk maity,

Congratulation! How are you doing today? Your telephonic interview round has been successfully...
                      I am an old shareholder of the company since many decades. I am holding 620 shares in demat account and 5 shares in physical...

Non receipt of pension
                      Dear sir/madam,
                      I am a lic pension holder bearing policy of tata steel pension & group scheme department, jamshedpur divisional office bistupur jsr., - 831001. I could not submit
                      My survival certificate in nov, 2017, was a pension scheme.
                      I request you kindly to look into the matter and help me getting my pension (Rs.1548/- yearly) blocked this year. My current postal address and email address are as below for your kind reference :-

Supronab roy chowdhury,