Tata Steel

Commercial Head Quarter
Tata Centre, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata 700071

Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831001
Tel:

Jeevan Bharati Building, Tower 1, 7th Floor, 124 Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001

Environment Department

Marketing & Sales Offices

Agrico
Chief Marketing & Sales (Agrico) & Chief (Retail Initiative), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700071

Bearings Division
Chief Marketing & Sales (Bearings), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 11th Floor, Kolkata 700071
+91 33 2288 1962

Steel Division
Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, Kolkata 700071

FAMD
Chief (Sales) – FA & M, Ferro Alloys & Minerals Division, Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 12th Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax:

Chief (Ferro Alloys Production), Tata Steel Limited, Bamnipal 758082, Dist - Keonjhar, Orissa

Pipes Division
Chief Marketing & Sales (Pipes), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700071

View More Information...

Load

Tata Steel related photos (22)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tata Steel Complaints & Reviews

Shyama Sundara Mukharjee Chukkapalli
Dear sir
I have applied for 480 CCPS in Tata Steel Right issue and paid application money Rs48000/-. You are not send the certificate or refund order relating to my application.My Folio no is S0053332.I request to please send the balance application money has been send immdiatly alongwith intrest.
Thanking you sir
S.S.Mukharjee
Dear sir
I have applied for 40 sahares in Tata Steel Right issue and paid application money Rs12000/-. You are send share certificate for 11 shares . My Application No is 1458580/508873.But you are send shares in physical mode I request to please send the balance application money has been send immdiatly alongwith intrest.
You are alloted folio no s1 -s0470914 certificate no 20176979
Thanking you sir
Madhumathi Devi Chukkapalli

Tata Steel CCPS — non-receipt of refund [Resolved]

krishnamurthy

Sub: Non-receipt of dividend warrant.

Ref: BSS/AIL/804191/086617/08.
    ...

Tata Steel Rights Issue — Non allotment of right shares and the refund order [Resolved]

Sunilkumar Heerachand
    I applied for 30 CCPS and 6 equity shares against my holding of 27 equity shares. But till date I have not been alloted my...

Tata Steel — Right issue/ CCPS issue [Resolved]

Bhavesh Bhavsar
    i having 75 share of Tata steel, during IPO of right share i already apply 20 share for right and 84 share for ccps but still...

Gauri Shankar
    I had been alloted 75 shares and 337 CCS . I applied for additional 50 shares and 100 CCS. I got allotment of 5 shares and 10 CCS. I have not yet recived my refund. My details are as follows:-

Folio No:- Z1120170
    Dp ID :- IN 300394
    Client ID :[protected]

Address:- Gauri Shankar
    B- 1/2 , RISHAB APARTMENTS,
    GUNOMOY COLONY,
    MANGO, JAMSHEDPUR-831012
    CELL- [protected]

PL SEND THE REDUND AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS

G.SHANKAR

Tata Steel Rights Issue — Non receipt of shares/refund [Resolved]

Shambhu Vinayak Desai
      I have neither received shares nor refund for the application that I have given. Inquiry phone nos.[protected] & [protected]...

Anuj Jain
      I have applied for 4,000 CCPS on a renounced form, however I have only received 202 CCPS in my demat account which I was anyway entitled, thereby meaning that I have not been allotted any CCPS from the additional application for 3798 CCPS.

This is contrary to the statement made by Directors in the abridged prospectus which states that allottment for additonal shares will be on 'fair and equitable basis in consultation with the designated stock exchange' (Pg 6 of the abridged letter of offer).

I think SEBI needs to take serious action against the company, bankers and the R&T agent
      Also please let me know the forum where I can address my complaint for refund and improper allotment of CCPS.

TATA STEEL — CCPS - No allotment, no refund, no response either!

I had applied for 90 Tata Steel renounced CCPS on 11/12/2007 (Cheque No.: 104280; Amount: Rs. 9, 000/-). I was entitled to the same amount.

Neither has the 90 CCPS been alloted/credited to my demat account (IN[protected], nor have I received the refund for the 9, 000/- application money for the un-allotted CCPS as on March 15, 2008.

I had raised the matter with the registrar to the Issue - Intime Spectrum - on January 28, as well as with the Tata Steel corporate registrar TR Darashaw. I have provided both parties all documentary evidence required for investigating the matter on February 01, including proof of payment by cheque, copy of application acknowledgment, and copy of allocation statement from Tata Steel that 'zero' CCPS have been issued/alloted to me .

Since then, my emails to Intime Spectrum/TR Darashaw dated February 07, February 12, February 20 and March 03 have gone unanswered.

Intime Spectrum has not even had the courtesy to acknowledge any of my mails. And there is, of course, no information about the refund for 9, 000/-. Their office phones are ALWAYS 'busy'.

Neil Rajan
        I am a share holder of tata steel and I hold 20 ordanary shares of the company on the record date i.e. on 5th November 2007.

Subsequently I have applied for 30 Rights shates & 18 CCPS on a plan paper application.

I have neither received the shares or refund till date.

As adviced by the company, I had sent the plan paper application along with payment as per the issue price to M/s. Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd., Mumbail.

I would like to know the status of my application.

Looking forward to your support to solve my serious problem at the earlist.

Thanks & Regards

Neil
        I was alloted 68 Rights Shares &307 CCPS of Tata Steel Limited which I had renounced in favour of my son Mr.Damanjeet Singh and submitted his application with HDFC Bank Ltd.Chandigarh Sector-35 Br, on 18.12.2007.My son has received 307 CCPs vide Ends. No.47640/D0310024/ EM[protected]IN dated 21.01.2008 and his Folio No.D0310024 & date of allotment was 18.01.2008.
        I regret to point it out that My son has not received the allotment of rights shares for which I had deposited Dft. No.470253 dt.14.07.2008 for Rs.22500/ i.e for 75 Shares (68 +7additional shares)along with CAF1240338/27364 which was also deposited with HDFC bank Ltd. sector-35 br. on 18.12.2007 alongwith the application of CCPs and the said draft was paid by SBOP on 20.12.2007 at their Sr.Br Chandigarh.

I had written No. of complaints to the Registrars to the issuei.e INTIMES SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD and also to the Tata Steels Ltd on their E-mail addresses but not receved a single respone.
        I therefore, request you to please send my greveience to the SEBI, Tata Shares Registry and Tata Steels LTd so taht my son may get the alooted Shares immediately.

My details are as under:-
        DP ID NO/CLIENT ID No In[protected]
        CAF NO.1240338/27364
        i am a share holder in tata steel company in 1985. now i want to clear that shaers.
        what is the process to clime my share.

Tata Steel — NON ALLOTMENT of CCPS - Rights ISSUE [Resolved]

Yatheendra Pai
          This is with reference to my plain paper application for the TATA Steel Rights Issue.

I had applied for 13...

deepak2all
          This mail is with reference to the issue of a new cheque about which I had spoken to you today morning. As I told you, the account number mentioned in the “Refund Cheque” is already closed by me and now all the transactions are done via the ICICI account (No.[protected]. Herewith are the account details. I’ve also attached the account statement for this account (as mentioned by you). For any other clarifications, get back to me through the same mail id.

Account Details

Share purchase details
          Shares offered : [protected]@Rs.100/- per share
          Shares applied : [protected]@Rs.100/- per share
          Shares allotted : [protected]@Rs.100/- per share

When called, i was asked to forward the original cheque which i had already done on[protected]. After that i am not getting any responses for my mail.

Deepak K

GAURI SHANKAR
            i HAD APPLIED FOR ADDITIONAL 50 SHARES AND 100 CCFS. i WAS ALLOTED 5 SHARES AND 10 CCFS. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THE REFUND OF THE BALANCE AMOUNT.

MY DP ID = IN300394
            ACCOUNT= 13746529

REGARDS

G.SHANKAR

I have applied for TSL right issue CCPS and have paid Rs 12,000 via HDFC bank cheque number 434329. But till date there is no information on the allotment status or refund. Can you please let me know if any of the CCPS have been allocated to me or not. If not then please let me know when will the refund be made.

When I check online it only shows the status of rights issue and the refund amount for the rights issue. I have made payments by separate cheques of Rs 12,000 each for rights issue and also CCPS. I got refund only for the rights issue, not for the CCPS. I have pasted the details of the rights issue below. Though I was not entitled for CCPS I applied for it and the CCPS cheque was debited from my account. As no alloatment was made, please refund the CCPS amount also.

Dp ID IN301022