Tata Steel

Commercial Head Quarter
Tata Centre, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata 700071

Bistupur, Jamshedpur 831001
Tel: +91 65 7242 6992

Jeevan Bharati Building, Tower 1, 7th Floor, 124 Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001

Environment Department

Marketing & Sales Offices

Agrico
Chief Marketing & Sales (Agrico) & Chief (Retail Initiative), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700071

Fax: +91 33 2288 8850

Bearings Division
Chief Marketing & Sales (Bearings), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 11th Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax: +91 33 2288 1962

Steel Division
Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, Kolkata 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 7051

FAMD
Chief (Sales) – FA & M, Ferro Alloys & Minerals Division, Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 12th Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax: +91 33 2288 5015

Chief (Ferro Alloys Production), Tata Steel Limited, Bamnipal 758082, Dist - Keonjhar, Orissa
Tel: +91 67 2624 3361
Fax: +91 67 2624 3324

Pipes Division
Chief Marketing & Sales (Pipes), Tata Steel Limited, 43, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Tata Centre, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700071
Fax: +91 33 2288 6996

View More Information...

Load

Tata Steel Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir, I am Masthan Dudekula S/o Late D VANNUR SAB. For my house construction purpose, on 12-JAN-2016 I placed an ORDER through online (website address: www.shop.tatatiscon.co.in) for purchasing the couple of tata steel rods. The order number is: OD[protected]. The order details is as below. ITEM QUANTITY PRICE (1) 16 mm rods 45 Rs757/- (2) 12 mm rods 25 Rs 425/- (3) 8mm rods 100 Rs 197/- After placing the order, I got a call from company executive and he confirmed that they will deliver the order with in 72 hours. Based on the company executive words, I planned my construction and I booked the MAN POWER to start the work from 15-JAN-2016 and I paid an advance of Rs5000/- to the MAN POWER. The product is not delivered till now (till 15-JAN-2016 4:00PM), after repetitive calls, the company executive now telling that my order is cancelled DUE to technical issues and they are asking me to place the order again. Now the price of the material is increased as below. ITEM PRICE when I book the order LATEST PRICE 16 mm rod Rs 757/- Rs 777/- 12mm rod Rs 425/- Rs 437/- 8mm rod Rs 197 Rs 202/- If I placed the order now, then I need to pay for new prices, which increases my cost. The company executives playing tricks for extracting more money from me by selling the rods at higher prices. The company executives are not delivering the product for the price what I booked on 12-JAN-2016. Because of the company executive tricks, the order is not delivered to me and because of no material at works (no rods), the MAN POWER that I booked is not doing any work and I am paying DAILY WAGES to them for no good reason and because of this I incurred lose of Rs 5000/- Please take a look into this at the earliest . Thanks, Masthan

Hi Yesterday I received a call where the caller advised me to give a registration fee of Rs.1600+ in order to avail an interview...

Dear sir, I got an email saying that my email got selected for star prize winner - 2015 under Tata Automobile Internation Awareness Promotion with ticket No. and serial No. from Tata Steel Automobile Company, London, UK. They were asking me to send personal details regarding occupation, name, identity proof extra to Pastr Engr. Vincentt Patti, Claims Manager, Tata Claims Department, Tata Steel Automobile Company, London, UK.. Is it fake information? BBHAVANi
    Dear tata automobile company sir my email selected in star winning prize 2015 email awareness promotion in London uk it my winning prize not received me plese send my star winning prize 2015 in my address india Telangana warangal Mahabubabad parvathagiri pun code 506104 my email [protected]@gmail.com my mobile no [protected] [protected]

Dear Promotions Winner Mr. Punith. M.
      Once again we wish to congratulate you on your success as one of our lucky Star...

my name is Adnan Sabir having no. [protected]. please deactivate the mchek on tata-processing service on my no, [protected].mchek on tata is displayed on my phone after every 2 min. in a day. i don't want having of doing the transactions via mchek service given by you.
      So, i kindly request you to please deactivate this mchek on tata- processing service.
      Yours faithfully
      Adnan Sabir
      Dec 30, 2014

Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SIR, I RECEIVED AN EMAIL ON OCTOBER 26, 2014 AT 11:56 PM STATING THAT I HAVE WON A LOTTERY. I HAVE TO FILL UP MY BIO DATA IN THE FORM PROVIDED ALONGWITH AND SUBMIT IT TO THE CLIMS MANAGER PASTOR ENGR VINCENT PATTI VIA [protected]@mit.tc. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS A TRUE EMAIL SENT FROM THE COMPANY OR A FAKE ONE REGARDS PIALI GANGULY
        RECEIVED EMAIL STATING WINNING OF LOTTERY

I hold Equity shares of Tata Steel Co ltd. in my Demat Account.The DPID No. IN300183 & Client ID No. 10144590. From time to time I have received dividends credits in my bank Account from various companies and some of the cos. have not sent any details of such as amount of dividend, interim or final dividend, period and no of shares for which dividend is being paid. Hence it is not possible to correlate of dividend received with Share Holdings of mine of a company. You are therefore requested tsos send me details of dividends credited in my bank account since 26.09.2009. If required, forward this mail to the concerned Deptt./ person. Thanking You, Yours Sincerely, Sushil Kumar Berry

My PF ( WB/05137/PO/32211) amounting to Rs 2, 17, 296/= was sent by Demand Draft no 852352 dated 29th Feb 2008 was sent by INDIAN ALUMINUIM COMPANY, LIMITED JUNIOR EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner ; SRO; Purulia Highway ; MANGO - Jamshedpur 832110.

Till date the said amount received by SRO ; RPFC ; Mango ; Jsr has not been credited to my account . Undersigned had not received any sort of intimation during the past 6 yrs and when personally followed up, it was stated that though the amount has been received the same has not been credited as the ANNEXURE K sent by Indian Aluminum was not traceable.

This appears to be a lapse of the dealing Officials at RPFC ; Jsr for which an individual member is suffering. Atleast intimation should have been provided so that the needful could have been appropraitely arranged for .

Request to kindly resolve the matter with an intimation to the undersigned ( [protected]@yahoo.co.in)

Warm Regards

Subhomoy Majumder
            B - 48 ; Brindaban Garden: Sonari ; Jsr _ 11
            Pf accumulation received by rpfc jsr not transferred to my pf a/c no jh/jp/13468/726
            The transfer of PF Accummulation - Subhomoy Majumder PF A/c No WB/05137/32188 to JH/JP /13468 / 726

Help me please. I have a Tata Samsung Mobile, Model no.: SCH-S259. It won't just switch on. I bought it on 2008, I used...

DEAR CUSTOMER, YOU WANT TMT MATERIAL WITHOUT INVOICE OR OTHER DOCUMENT. IT IS VERY EASY TO GET THE MATERIAL. IT IS VERY CHEAP COST. NEARLY HALF OF HALF AMOUNT WILL GIVE DISCOUNT. SOME EMPLOYEES ARE DONE THIEFT THE MATERIAL WILL DESPATCH YOU END.

GANNAVARAM TATA STEEL LTD STAFF SELLING THE MATERIAL WITHOUT INVOICE. PLS CONTACT [protected]

TATA STEEL Limited — PF Claim not received

My company has submitted the documents to claim my PF in the month August 2008.
              PF No: MH/4878/3591.Could you please give me the status of my application.

Dear Officials,
                folio no. S1A46502 TATA SHARE
                This to inform you that past one year i have submitted my documents for share transmission from my fathers name to my name as i being the only legal heir to him. the officials return my documents after every 15-20 days stating that the documents have some formality left. and to bring to your notice i would like to inform you that i always submit the documents after calling to the TRS Darashaw officials verifying that all the required formalities are done they approve it on the telephonic talk and once they receive it they return it saying that they are incomplete. i request you to look into the matter and take a quick action and safeguard the interest of the investor. please do get back on [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

official doc. — unsatisfactory response

BELOW MENTION MAIL HAS BEEN SENT AND DAILY PHONE CALL TRAKING ALSO THERE BUT THERE IS NOTHING SATISFACTORY RESOLUTION,I SPOKE ON THIS NUM.[protected].

ACTUALLY I NEED THE RECEIPT TO SHOW AT INCOME TAX OFFICE(I AM GETTING THE MAILS THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DOC).

I AM SORRY TO SAY "SO BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DTDC COURIER"

From: SINGH JASROTIA, NEERAJ (NEERAJ)
                Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:40 AM
                To: 'branchcdg.[protected]@dtdc.com'
                Cc: VAID, SANDEEP K (SANDEEP K)** CTR **
                Subject: FW: urgent trace please

Please provide the receipt.

From: SINGH JASROTIA, NEERAJ (NEERAJ)
                Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 10:31 AM
                To: 'branchcdg.[protected]@dtdc.com'
                Subject: urgent trace please

Please provide the status for courier no. F05332463.

Neeraj Singh Jasrotia

I have more then hundred shares in tata and steel company . Earlier I use to get regular dividend and and annual report but...

shares of tata steel ltd., where sent for transfer in my name on the 12/06/12 by reg- post, and the same has not recevied back by me till time. So, you r requested to look into the matter.

Thanking you,
                  PURUSOTTAM GOENKA
                  mOBILE. [protected]
                  email. [protected]@gmail.com
                  4,Narayan Prasad Babu lane,
                  Kolkata-7
                  Aug 13, 2020

I was an employee of TATA STEEL from June 1985 to November 1991. During this time I was a subscribing member of the Super...
                    SIR,
                    I HAD SENT SHARES FOR DEMAT THROUGH D P GEOJIT BNP AT ANDHERI EASTON 18/04/2011. NO SHARES 56. FURTHER ON 6/05/2011...
                    My name is KRISHNA and I've applied for PAN Card and got my PAN number IS :- AWQPK9934P on 2008, but till date I've...

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I HAVE SENT MY PHYSICAL SHARES DPID NO SIMO 121443 FOR ONLINE IN MYDEMAT NO [protected] ON 05.04.2011.

IN PRESCRIBED FORMAT. BUT IT HAS NOT DONE SO FAR. TOTAL NO OF SHARESIS 164. THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER ONPRIORITI BASIS PLEASE.

WARM REGARDS

MANIKANT KHAN

LAFARGE CEMENT SONADIH

DISTT RAIPUR

Sir
                      I retired from Tata steel Jamshedpur on August 2010.
                      My company Tata Steel purchased an annuity from LiC...

We have Tata Steel Share in the name of my Grand father in physical form but on his name there is no demate a/c hence we have sent it to transfer it on his son name but due to a huge passage of time signature does not match and due to age my dada is not in a position to do signature hence we have approved his thumb impression by bank manager and sent it again then also query raised by TSR Darashaw - Tata Steel that u required to do it on affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/ and notarise by notary public .. we have did that also still the same returened by TSR Darashaw - Tata steel that still some queries are their in this transfer request.
                      So please help us ... and inform TSR Darashaw to inorm/guide us in proper way what they actually required so we can do as per thier requirement.
                      Please help to resolve this issue as soon as possible
                      DEAR SIR
                      I HAVE A 24 SHARE OF TRANSFER PROSSER.DATE[protected] BY TSR DARASHAW LIMITED.BUT NOT A COME CONFO.SO PLEASE CHECK PRO..MY SLEEP INWARD NOS.A--13013
                      [protected]...that share name of Mr. Ashok d mistri (folio no.A[protected] SHARE
                      Mr.Daya bhai B. Gajjer(folio no.0114945)share 24
                      All share transfer MD LODIRAJAPUT
                      MY EMAIL ADD...[protected]@yahoo.in
                      SO pleas Replay to me...
                      Your faithfully
                      Mukesh
                      dear sir
                      I sent for dematting my tata steel shares certificate no 3385026 and[protected] on 10 th nov 2006 through
                      indiabulls demat a/c no 12029900.total shares were 71+35. I was not residing in india. Pl let me know what happened to my shares.My email id is [protected]@msn.com. Now i am residing in India.Pl let me know the procedure

Raghunath Nimbalkar

The process of transfer of 9(nine) Tata Steel Shares from father who is 78(residing on and off in Mumbai) to daughter who...