Tata Steel Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Sep 18, 2022

File a complaint to Tata Steel

Having problems with Tata Steel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tata Steel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tata Steel

Tata Steel Website

Tata Steel Head Office Address

Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai City District

Tata Steel Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Tata Steel reviews & complaints page 5

Ihave applied for aet2019 and while going through the test my internet connection got interrupted as a result of which i was unable to complete the test. After regaining internet connection i tried to complete the test but my test expired. I have tried contacting support team as well as amcat team but adequate support has not been received.
Thanks...
Respected sir,

I would hereby inform u about the share certificates we got through the hdfc bank linked with tata iron and steel limited via darashaw consultancy services... The share certificates we have with us are required to be digitalized according to the leagalized terms and conditions...

The work needs utmost urgency to validate the process in limited time.....
Sudarshan kumar name ka ek employee hai jo paisa lekar ke kam krta hai wo bahut logo ko jayeda paisa lekar ke kam krwata hai wo mere se bahut paisa ka demand kiya maine job ke name par unhe750000 de di, actually mere friend use case diya maine use 9000 send kiya wo mere pas proof hai main sir se humbly request krta hu ki ek tata employees jab aisa kam krega to insaan job ke liye kahan jayega sudarshan kumar jaisa insano k wjh se tata ka name...
Sir i am Surjeet Kumar, S/O Sh. Lalman Village Durghat P.o. Jejwin Teh. Jhandutta Distt. Bilaspur (H.P.)I want to complaint about the steel (red colour ) which i had bought in February, April and May of 2016 from M/S Jagdish Chand Chadha &Sons
Address : Bhambla, Teh. Sarkaghat, Distt.Mandi (H.P.) dealer contact no.[protected] and [protected].The steel colour has been faded now . Some of the steel is still good but many has been faded....
Your share transfer agent tsr darashaw - tata steel shares transfer agent is not good at all bad bad very bad!!!
I am dealing with my shares last three years and send my document 10 times but their employee rejected at once and some times no reply for months.?
I have a share in other company like reliance and lot of biger than tata steel but problem with tsr who is registar of tata steel, voltas and ceat tire is pain in my neck.br...

Ref:s1/137449/urvaparm 03dec 2018

With reference to above please note that i am surprised to know that non availability of signature of my above folio.
If your registrar has lost signature or tata steel has lost then you are responsible for your act.
I am 89 year old, why you giving me hard time, i am at usa and last two year i have submitted all required form with available signature....
I have been working with hp as engineer from 21 july 2017 to 31st july 2018. I had given them 30days notice period before left the job and also submitted all safety items. Its about nearly 3months gone but still now i do not get my final settlement amount. After giving repeated mail still they do not pay the amount. I informed to mr. Stays narayan pradhan ([protected], [protected]) and mr. Tuhin kanti choudhury (Hp) but i do not get any result....
Dear Sir/Ma’m,

This is concerned to Tata Steel sub brand Tata Pravesh. It is not to defame the brand, but I was forced to do as there is no response at all from customer care, Tata Pravesh representatives or the dealer Prabhu Steels.

I had placed order for 11 windows and 8 Doors in Month of March 2018. My payments have been made as per your company demanded.

I was committed that i would be getting...
Sir I, Ramesh Babu, resident of F-199, Railway colony, Gulam Gaus Marg Jhansi (UP) 2840003 state that Sales Executive, Mr. Lokesh Sharma met me and convinced me to purchase the Tata Pravesh Doors on discount on account of Wooden Frame Replacement Scheme launched by the company and he calculated amount of all the 6 doors as Rs. 1, 28, 000/-. These doors are different size from the wooden doors what I replaced and I did modification in my house....

Recently i had purchased tata tiscon bars & tata binding wires.
In a bundle, i got a bar's size is 10 feet less than other bar's and regular size.
This is an sign of quality fault. I had got labour loss and other transportation losses.
E-way bill no. [protected]
Gstin: 08ahn pm427 1c1zm
Haji steel
Salim mohammad s/o abdul gani
Barmer
Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I deepesh wig purchased shares of tata steel jointly with my mother kusum wig in 1992. Now i want to transfer these 13 shares to my mother, but after so long my and my mother's signature have changed. So please send my form for change of signature. I have also closed my account in bank, so dividend sent by company i cannot deposit in my account, please give fresh dividend in my mother's name & account 1731 bank of india.
    Thanking you.
    Yours truly,
    Deepesh wig
    Jan 02, 2019
    Updated by Kusum Wig
    I have received form No SH-4 securities Transfer.
    My problem is that I have closed my savings account with Bank of India. Now I can't submit cancelled cheque. I want to transfer these shares in my mother's name, so that they are converted to demat form. Please help me, so that I can send you the affidavit by 10th Jan'19.
    Deepesh Wig
    S1/136524/URNAPARM.
    Sir
    Please let me know the present status of complaint no CCMPID:DUR/FY19/00084

YOURS
    PROF.BASHIR AHMAD DAR

I, d. U prasad working for rds project ltd., port blair. We have purchased 12mm ms plate from tata steel through b. K. Steel enterprises from them karan vanijya p ltd., vide their invoice no. Bkse 641dt[protected].
      For project work at alhw port blair (Andaman lakshadweep harbor works). Our client alhw is asking us to show the engraving / punching of tata steel name on the ms plate. Because on the ms plate there is no punching or engraving tata steel name are available. Now alhw is going to reject our material showing the cause of duplicate material.
      Now my question is whether there will be producers name engraved / punching on the ms plate or not? If so please could you give details explanation in this regard
      Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My younger brother (Lm vivek ajar) was offered a job by glaze company in the name of tata steel by demanding an amount of rs. 17k for insurance, safety, shoe, helmet & fooding & lodging for life time. This company glaze is located at jajpur, odisha by the side of tata steel. Please take serious action on this fake company.

For more details:
        Name :- lm innocent abhishek
        Contact no. [protected], [protected]

Dear tata steel,

You have been a valuable supplier to us since a long time. We have been doing business with you through your traders since 5 years but recently it has been seen that some your authorised distributors in chandigarh are manipulating prices in an un-orderly manner, which is forcing us to stop business with you.
          Hope this matter would be solved on priority basis.

Ankuur tyagi.
          +91-[protected]

CAF No 1583791
            Serial no 364288/EA[protected] IN
            Dpid client id IN [protected]
            Payment made by cheque no 613189 dt 21/02/2018
            R.s. 25500/-
            Applied for 50 shares, the amount of R.s 25500/- is debited from my account but the shares are not credited to my demate account still date therefore I would like to request you to credit the shares in my account and obliged.
            Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made an application at the same time for 200 partly paid shares and 200 fully paid shares to axis bank mumbai fort branch. Partly paid shares are allotted but for the fully paid shares the cheque has not even been presented to icici bank for encashment. Kindly explain the mishap as axis bank whom i approached have no satisfactory answer and do not give any reply in writing.
              Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am vikash kumar and working with tara steel in jamshedpur.
                I came from bihar for treatment of my brother, but i had very bad experience here. The security gaurd are behaves like bauncers staff member are not supporting they are very rude also to general staff, if i have some issue regarding to any subject the staff was only using local language
                And not giving proper information.. No one is talking properly they are not explaining anything correctly. Not only i everyone is facing same issue if you will come here you can see the people reactions. Cmc hospital are very big hospital and collage but this type of reaction are not good for everyone. We came here from bihar and this journey are to long. First i booked online appointment (Private) before three month then when i came to hospital i guess only here local prefeance are allowed and do not matter regarding private and general booking appointment. Staffs are untolerable they will harass you physically and mentally. If i have private appointment then i pay lots of money for any check-up, it is too big from general appointment.
                I have only one request to cmc management, please take care of this thing and take action.

Vikash kumar
                Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Greetings. i hold 518 units of tata steel shares in my SHAREKHAN account purchased in may and june. i am holding it till today. i didnot receive the dividend RS.10 / share which was declared by the company keeping 4/7 /18 as record date. kindly check and expecting a early reply.
                by
                R. SARU MEENA

I received a from for right issue share no. Of 6 share & i apply it. I apply with asba system for 40 share (6+34) i have also a caf no. & acknowledgment form the my bank. My caf no. Is 1151297 & i apply on 17.02.2017. I have a also proof of asba & acknowledgment.

So what can i do.? I lost my right issue share (Fully paid)

This is ur registrar mistake & i lose my share so please give me a some compensation or give a my right issue share.
                  Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I had applied through the ASBA mode for the Tata Issue Rights Shares (Feb'2018). The amount has not been deducted from my bank account. Also the shares have not been allotted to me. I am not sure who is at fault this is. But I have been deprived of my right. So now for the allotment to happen what needs to be done? Can someone guide me on this?

Dear team,

I had applied for tata steel fully paid rights issue - escrow collection - r shares on 20th feb 2018.
                    However i haven't received any intimation on my allotment status nor i have been refunded back the amount.

Following are the details:

Dp id/ client id : in[protected]
                    Caf no: 1530062
                    Amount: rs.63750/-
                    Cheque no: 230867
                    Total number of shares applied: 125

Please let me know when i can expect refund amount

Dear sir/madam,

I had applied for fully paid and partial paid for my folio / dpidclid: in[protected].
                      I have been allotted partial paid shares and amount is deducted, but fully paid shares still not allotted and amount also not deducted. As fully paid shares is the most interest for investors, can you check your side for my application status? And do needful to allot fully paid shares as applied.

Mohamed javed vora
                      Abu dhabi-uae
                      Mob. No:+[protected]
                      Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Unable to finish the process of allotment of right shares to the share holders of tata steel within time as promised in the prospectus submitted to sebi. Registrar linkintime unfit and should be discontinued for ever and should be penalised . Client code:in[protected] & in[protected]
                      Not taking the calls of the students those who wants information about summer internship training in snti jamshedpur...They are not receiving any calls...It's reticulous...Please investigate this and resolve the problem..