Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
Unit Trust of India

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care

Unit Trust of India

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] related photos (139)

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Complaints & Reviews

Prabhakar Dryvs on Oct 28, 2020
I had invested in the UTI CGGF 1986 on my daughter's name
Yerukalapudi Sai Himaja
with certificate numbers [protected]

can you kindly inform me about the current status of the fund

whether the fund is alive or closed and any contact details to track the funds

Dr YVS Prabhakar,
guntur, AP

[Oct 28, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
You are requested to kindly contact to email Id [protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of certificate for status.

Rashmi Raj Rajput on Oct 24, 2020
    I am holder of Children's gifts growth fund - 1986. The details are given below.

Name - Rashmi Rajput
    Certificate No - [protected]
    Date of purchase - 20/04/1995
    Date of maturity - 01/04/2014
    Rate of dividend - 14%

I want to know the current status of my account or amount. Also I want to know how in cash this bond.

[Oct 24, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Kindly contact to e mail Id [protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of certificate for status.

joyce helen on Oct 21, 2020
      Lost son's mutual fund document(minor at the time of opening - in 2000) . Now he is major. Want to claim it. No evidence regarding that except the one letter which doesn't contain any document number. When approached branch in Chennai, they want portfolio number. But opening was done in Madurai. Kindly help.

Want portfolio number

[Oct 21, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — Unclaimed Payment on Maturity: No. 300950030010836

Wildcat on Oct 16, 2020
        THE REQUEST BELOW ON THE OFFICIAL EMAIL WAS MET WITH A BOUNCED EMAIL, BOTH WITH THE COMPANY (UTI) AND ITS HANDLERS FOR THE...

Rajeevkhera on Oct 15, 2020
        My mother has purchased 200 units in the year 1995 with certificate no. [protected]. How these are to be redeemed and what is its present NAV, please guide.

[Oct 15, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        You are requested to kindly contact to e mail Id [protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of certificate for status.

Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — Claim for the RUP(II) Scheme

sindhupalanisamy on Oct 10, 2020
          My grandpa had brought this unit trust of india Rajalakshmi Unit Plan (II) [rup (II)] membership no. [protected]in my name...

Suryadevsharma on Oct 10, 2020
          Units of amount Rs. 40000 were bought in the name of my grandmother in the year 1996. My father was 2nd holder. Both of them are now deceased. My mother is nominee who is alive. The unit certificate No. is[protected]

[Oct 10, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M.S Dasgupta on Oct 9, 2020
            Membership Number [protected]
            500 units
            date 08/06/1999
            Maturity date 08/06/2020
            Archit Dasgupta

I have not received communication on maturity and awaiting benefit.

Non receipt of maturity benefit Children Gift Growth Fund

[Oct 11, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Kindly contact to e mail Id utitsl.[protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of certificate for status.
            Hey,

Are you got your benifits of this scheme.

Harsh Kalyani on Oct 8, 2020
              I have a valid certificate for the bond in my name for the below scheme :

Redeem children's growth fund unit scheme 1986

Name : harsh kalyani

The bond's maturity year is 2017.

I have no idea how to redeem this bond.

Could you please help me with the procedure to redeem this bond.

Harsh

[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 08, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shaarat Kumar on Oct 7, 2020
                I am holder of children's gift growth fund unit scheme 1986 for 500 share since october 1999 and now the time is approaching to get the maturity amount. I have been calling the 10 to 15 nos daily to get the up date it i am unable to receive any such information.
                Request you to kindly guide me.

Member ship no[protected]_

Waiting for a reasonable reply

Sharat kumar

[Oct 07, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sejal Talreja on Oct 5, 2020
                  My grandfather had taken a scheme of children gift growth fund unit scheme that has already matured how can we knw the currnt status of that

Kindly revert on [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 05, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Kindly contact to the e mail Id utitsl.[protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of certificate for status.

nitin219 on Oct 4, 2020
                    Please update the current status of my unit bearing no. M[protected]

rEGARDS

Santosh
                    Mob [protected]

[Oct 04, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unit Trust Of India — Rajlakshmi unit plan

Aviral goyal on Sep 26, 2020
                      My grandfather had bought from unit trust of india, rajlakshmi unit plan (Ii) rup (Ii) (Clause xi) vide membership...

mr.green.sabuj on Sep 25, 2020
                      Dear sir/mam, i have a rajlakshmi unit plan (Ii) rup (Ii) bond with 300 units with membership no [protected] dated 23/08/1999, and the date of maturity is 22/08/2019. How can i redeem it?
                      The number provided by your team are not picking any one. Kindly help me out.

rajlakshmi unit plan (ii) [rup (ii)] bond

[Sep 25, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CHELLA CARGO Wings on Sep 25, 2020
                        Membership number: [protected]
                        Name of member: t. Madhumidha
                        D. O. B: 07/01/1999
                        D. O. Maturity: 13/12/2019

Still payment has not recieved yet.. Where to contact? What is the procedure for claiminig. Do pls advice me

You are requested to kindly contact to the email Id [protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of certificate for status.

Varun Pradipkumar Shukla on Sep 19, 2020
                          Hello team.

You are saying my maturity payment was related to unit holder but still date i does not receive any cheque from uti i want to go to a consumer court and rise case against uti. My father was no have any bank account before that time. How could you say your maturity payment was release. I was going to post office to check all details of p. O. No receive any chqck from my address
                          Thanks. Very bad experience

[Sep 19, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aditya Rakudity on Sep 18, 2020
                            Dear sir/madam,

My grand father purchased 200 units in my sister's name in the year 1987. I am logging a compliant on behalf of my sister.

The details are as below:
                            Name o[censored]nit holder: indira bhanu r
                            D/o: surya anant dikshitulu rakudity
                            Date of birth: 31/07/1986
                            Certificate number:[protected]

Name of applicant: p lakshmi krishnamacharyulu

Please let me know the current status of this and also help us understand the process to redeem this for her.

Aditya for indira bhanu
                            Email: r. [protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 18, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Kindly contact to the email Id [protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy of CGGF 86 certificate for the status.
                            Aditya Rakudity's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 23, 2020
                            I cannot view the email Id in this. How can i view the same?

Can you respond on my Email: r.aditya484[AT]gmail.com

NamanKhadria on Sep 16, 2020
                              My father had purchased 500 units of mastergain scheme - 1992 o[censored]ti. He now wants to redeem them but we don't know the process of redemption. Kindly tell us the process and the documents required.

[Sep 16, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shreeti sikdar on Sep 13, 2020

I am holding shares under cccf-93 unit plan since 1993. My folio no [protected].

I have shifted from my old reswidence (Centu electronics morabadi, ranchi
                                ) to my new permanent residence at sangarmgarh, chetna club road badamtala, p. O - bengal enamel - palta, north 24 pgs. Pin-743122.

I have not received any communication since 1.1.2000 it would be appreciated if this is look into and send the up to date statement of account and proedure to withdraw from the fund for education.

Shriti sikdar
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2020
                                They didn't contact us by email or calling . I want to know that how can I claim my maturity money . As I don't have any contact details .

[Sep 13, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aziz Hussain Currimji on Sep 11, 2020
                                  Hello, I'm holding 1, 920.474 o[censored]nit Scheme, 1964 clause 11. How can I redeem or get my money back?

[Sep 11, 2020] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Kindly contact to the email Id utitsl.[protected]@utiitsl.com alongwith the copy o[censored]S 64 scheme certificate for status.