Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated May 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]

Having problems with Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Website

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Head Office Address

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 221230

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] reviews & complaints(952)

My grandfather invest in unit trust of India rajlaxmi unit plan (||) 5000/ in 1998.My maturity amount 90000/ already matured but I have not received any amount.I was already meeting with officer several time but they only gave promises. I want my maturity amount l....

I had purchased 500 units of value rs. 100 each unit under Rajlaxmi Unit scheme o[censored]nit trust of india company. In the year 1993. Its date of maturity was 21/09/2013 for 20 years. But i did not receive any status of maturity amount of said scheme. I have original certificate with me. Kindly guide me how can i redeem said unit certificate and where should i claim it. I had purchased said units from pune
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father bought 200 units o[censored]TI capital growth scheme. Kindly contact me on [protected]@gmail.com if any documents are required....

Sir/Madam
    I Dilip Narayan Shinde had brought Unit trust of India Raj Lakshmi Unit plan (II) [RUP (II)] (CLAUSE XI) under the name of my daughter PRAJAKTA DILIP SHINDE.The date of issue was 20.07.1994 and membership number is [protected].The date of maturity being 20.07.2014 I still haven't received any information or details about this.Since UTI now being a Mutual fund organization, I have no idea of where to report regarding this query.So kindly guide me.
    Dilip Narayan Shinde
    Date:- 17.04.2022

My grandfather have bought UTI capital growth unit scheme 1992 mastergain 92 in issue. My grandfather have expired few months back and I am having physical certificate of his holding. He was holding 400 units bearing distinctive number [protected] - [protected]. Kindly let me know the redemption process on below mail address [protected]@gmail.com.
      Alternative you can reach me on [protected].
      Dear Complainant,

Reference to your complaint, follow the below process

Transmission to claimant, where the nominee is not registered:

a) Letter from the claimant to the AMC/RTA requesting for transmission o[censored]nits

b) Death certificate in original or photocopy duly notarized or attested by gazette officer or a bank manager

c) Bank Account Details of the new first unit holder along with attestation by a bank branch manager or cancelled cheque/bank account statement/passbook bearing the account details and account holders name

d) KYC of the claimant

e) Indemnity Bond from legal heir

f) Individual affidavits from legal heir

g) If the transmission amount is less than Rs 2 lakhs, any appropriate document evidencing relationship of the claimant with the deceased unitholder.

h) If the transmission amount is Rs 2 lakhs or more: Any one of the documents mentioned below:

a. Notarised copy of Probated Will, or

b.Legal Heir Certificate or Succession Certificate or Claimant’s Certificate issued by a competent court, or

c.Letter of Administration, in case of Intestate Succession.

FATCA & CRS details

For any more help, you can reach to us ;
      help(dot)indiancomplaintforum(at)hotmail(dot)com

My parent invested in UTI Reinvestment Plan 1966, in 1992 which we want to redeem the units allocated at that point of time. Having original certificate & annual statement of account for 1992-93, 1993-94 & 1995-96 showing no. (403A29956, 403A29957), (403K75888, 403K75889) 50 AND 20 units each. please help in process to redeem the present value....

My investment in the scheme uti cggf-86 is matured. I have all the related documents required for the redemption of this scheme, but is unable to find the concern source to produce those documents.
        Please provide me the correct instructions and guide me trough the redemption process for this.
        Very thankful in advance.

Name : Aditya Aggarwal
        Unit Certificate Number :[protected]
        Folio Number :[protected]

My father has registered a policy under name jusy kumawat in 2000 Rajlaxmi unit plan and till date we didn’t hear about any status. It’s due date or maturity is in 2019. Please help me with the status. Contact no. [protected] to contact me further....

I have physical certificates for 3300 units. How to sell these now? This are in my name

I am holding units of this scheme let me know the process of redemption

Hi sir,

I want information regarding 2 of my funds with the above mentioned scheme. As this has been terminated in Nov 2001, I would like to know its current status and how I can avail the amount already matured in the scheme. Please provide me the steps of methods to proceed with encashing the funds present

I am a holder o[censored]TI children's gift growth fund
                unit scheme, 1986 (clause 8). My details are:
                Unit certificate no.- [protected]
                No. o[censored]nits- Two Hundred
                Date of Maturity: 19/07/2017
                I would like to know the status of my account. How much
                amount has been collected on this account so far? Request you to respond by mailing the
                details to me immediately. looking forward for your
                response by the earliest.
                Please mail me the details on below email
                [protected]@gmail.com

I have 800 units purchased on 01/07/1999 with date of maturity 22/06/2019.

Please let me know how I can redeem the amount

My units were purchased in 2000 and matured in 2020 and I am unable to get information on how to get the money in my account after maturity of the scheme.

Found an old Certificate of Mastergrowth scheme 1993 of My Dad which he had Purchase 100 Units on 15 April 1993 Unit Certificate No N00095698 I want to know the value of these 100 units and also want to know how to Redemption of these Units As my Father is no more

I found the following attached paper from my father's, late Sridhar ch. Dhara. I Don't know what it is. Please help me by providing some information about it....

Jitendra Nathalal Oza
                        B/109, Tara Castle,
                        Masoli, Main Road
                        Dahanu Road – 401602
                        D: Palghar, Maharashtra
                        Mo.[protected]
                        Dt. 03 March 2022

Subject : Children’s Gift Grouth Fund Unit Scheme – 1986
                        We have the physical certificates of the same for the redemption.
                        1) Membership No. [protected]
                        2) No. o[censored]nits – 500
                        3) Name o[censored]nit Holder - Shivani Jitendra Oza
                        4) Date of Birth – 16/03/1999
                        5) Date of Maturity – 16/03/2020
                        6) Name of the Applicant – Jitendra Nathalal Oza
                        7) Present Address – As above

I want to know the current status of my account & please let me know the procedure to encash
                        Your response would be highly appreciated.
                        Jitendra N. Oza
                        E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Sir, I want to know the status of Children Gift Growth Fund scheme 1986(clause-8)
                          My unit certificate no. Is- [protected] 700 units
                          Name of holder- Ms Shivani Pol (daughter of Shamaling Tippanna Pol) Date of birth- 19/08/1996
                          Date of maturity- 19/08/17
                          I want to know the status of the same and what are further steps needed to be taken.
                          Please contact on [protected]@gmail.com...

Need to redeem and know the current value of the certificate held.
                          Have mailed a numerous times but no response.
                          Need for an authority concerned/ incharge to mail back with positive reply and help in redemption.
                          Once I get a mail will share the original documents with the attached KYC.

I had invested in UTI which was converted by them into Reinvestment Plan 1966, in 1994 which we want to redeem the units allocated at that point of time.

I have original certificate & annual statement of account for 2001 showing no. o[censored]nits, face value etc. No communication was received by me after 2001.

Want to know the present value of said units and where to approach for redemption of said units.