Tech Mahindra Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Tech Mahindra

Having problems with Tech Mahindra?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tech Mahindra customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Phone Numbers

+91 20 6625 2000
Fax

Tech Mahindra Overview

Latest complaint I'm complaining about Negative FNF issue. has been filed on 18/01/2023. Latest Resolved About salary issue was resolved Oct 25, 2022. Tech Mahindra ranks as the #1 most complained about among Employees.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tech Mahindra. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Tech Mahindra reviews & complaints(1039)

This is Godari Pranay, ID: 915250, Ex-employee on Tech Mahindra, Chennai today i received a email regarding Full and Final settlement but i not received any FNF amount and it showing Negative Full and Final settlement I relieved properly i raised resignation and served notice period and also no dues from my end but now it showing Negative FNF. Please help me with this and release my FNF amount it is fully need to me....
Tech Mahindra Customer Care
Service available

Tech Mahindra — Uid (267011)

I have tried various methods from different accounts to transfer money as self-transfer and receive money and the sender's bank account isn't at fault as I have tried from multiple banks. in my ICICI BANK account from last month and it's failing again and again with the following message in my inbox "Dear Customer, your credit request is declined. UPI Ref. no.[protected] ICICI Bank." I tried calling customer care but no response I even...
Tech Mahindra Customer Care
Service available

Tech Mahindra — Original documents

Teach Mahindra is not giving me my papers back. They have taken my originals documents and they are not returning it back. Moreover my experience letter is also pending. I need my original documents and my experience letter for working over there....