Telebrands India

Wagle Estate,

Thane
Thane District

Load

Telebrands India related photos (34)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Telebrands India Photos

Telebrands India Complaints & Reviews

ITS AGAINST MY ORDER NO. 2835618 WAS RETURNED THROUGH DTDC COURIER DOCT NO. Z50489826 ON DATED 26/03/2014 CONFIRMED THAT YOU RECEIVED ON DATED 28/03/2015 BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK YET NOW. KINDLY MAKE MY PAYMENT BACK ASAP, YOUR CO-OPERATION WILL BE HIGHTY APPRESHIABLE.
REFUNDABLE MONEY/CHEQUE NOT RECEIVED

i have purchase the above items on mar-2015. after 15 days use, i call to the company for return back the items because this was not useful for me. they give me complaint no. 7067546, but after so many call telepbrand reprsentor pick the phone and told that ur draft is ready but the signotory is not coming the company from last one month. totally sock and surprised. my invoice no. 117544. i m also complaing on consumer court.

I have order for an item (TELEBRANDS Toning Motion Twin Double Motor Massage Belt) on 17.04.2015 over telephone. By Booking Order No was 2866051. But till today no product has been received, nor any message. On 22.04.2015 I have received and SMS indicating the Shipment No.through INDIA POST No.CY[protected]IN. Now I wish to cancel my order of the booking. I also like to inform you that the same product of your TELEBRANDS the item which I have book is less that which I have booked. What is This?
      Unable to Trace my Shipment.

I bought a cross trainer from rmall mulund branch in oct 2013.post tat Ihave hardly used it and 2 times I hav already had to ask the guy for repair.tday Iie 15th april a technician came n said I hav to pay 1200 for changing the panel as left side the place wer we pedal has became plain it seems. He said its due to continued usage.if its due to usage then even the right side the pedal has to come off.last time 6 mths back the leftside pedal came off n I called the technician n paid 300 to repair it.how come after paying 10000 rs i got a faulty set delivered?.1200 just for repairs is not a joke to be paid again.if its like this no one will should ever buy from telebrands hehenhence forth
        I was a fool to pay 10k n buy a cross trainer from telebrands
        I bought a cross trainer from rmall mulund branch in oct 2013.post tat Ihave hardly used it and 2 times I hav already had to ask the guy for repair.tday Iie 15th april a technician came n said I hav to pay 1200 for changing the panel as left side the place wer we pedal has became plain it seems. He said its due to continued usage.if its due to usage then even the right side the pedal has to come off.last time 6 mths back the leftside pedal came off n I called the technician n paid 300 to repair it.how come after paying 10000 rs i got a faulty set delivered?.1200 just for repairs is not a joke to be paid again.if its like this no one will should ever buy from telebrands hence forth

Attachment did not receive along with Ab rocket twister

I have ordered Ab Rocket Twister on COD, i paid Rs. 6860 against receipt of box, on opening we did not find attachment (extra rope ) for which i paid extra money too. I have been told it will be supplied with it. Mob no [protected]

I placed an order or the 02 March 2015 order number 51847. After wait for 12 day and as per their policy of 10-12 days I called the customer care where they said that the order is already dispatched and on its way, the order delayed due to some bank issues . I paid using a debit card on calling the bank they said the amount was processed on 2nd March only . Still I kept waiting for another 10 days and on 25th March on calling the call centre to my surprise the executive informed me that I called then during the day to cancel the order, after yelling at her that who cancelled the order after me waiting for 22 days she placed my call on hold and rectified saying that the product is out of stock and the order auto cancelled due to unavailability. Can someone help me get my money back.
          Order not received . Lost my money too

I (Altaf Lalani) Ordered one Hot Shapers on 17th March 2015.Before I ordered the products I called on #[protected] to enquire about the product the guy explained very nicely and he said if you ordered you will also get the gift voucher worth 1500 Rs. I ordered online and paid 3149.00 immediately.I received the product but the gift voucher was not available.I called the same phone #[protected] and the guy was shouting for unnecessary and behaving very rudely.while buying he was talking nicely and after buying this is the kind of customer service which i got from the same person.

Dear sir I am working at airport product received one month before, but some spare parts missing, I called three times (jobha and pradeep contact staff ) he was asked "we are sending missed spares" But till date don't reached, product was unservicable at one month please take necessary action, I want two or three days reply or not I will go to consumer court (OP2504685) Thanking you Sri St Jesudass 131, A Block Elango Nagar Nehru Nagar housing unit Civil aerodrome post Coimbatore dist Tamil Nadu state
              AB ROCKET  TWISTER

SMS received from SBI credit (visa) card that Telebrands has used my card and collected (1) Rs5375/ on[protected] and (2) Rs 5425/- on[protected].

I had all the booking on[protected] as the items were supplied/ purchased as per TELEBRANS INVOICE/BILL/CASH MEMO NO M[protected] Dt:[protected].

Please revert the amount collected through visa card immediately.

D C Roy
                A-302 Gods Gift
                Plot No 68, 69, 72, 73
                Sector -9
                New Panvel
                Mob-[protected]

Dont shop him any product online. when you place order they will promise you for money back Guarantee but when the products will reach you that will not be perfect and if you asked him to returned then they say that you courier the packet at your own expanse. after getting product by him they will sent you a credit voucher of 85% amount which you pay and say to you that you bye the products from our store of your choice. they are cheater company never bye any things. I online order him fix it pro and give him my credit card details at that time his sales person committed that if the product is not work or you are not agree with quality. we are providing 15days money back Guarantee. But when I received the products after 15days of getting payment the pen was dry there was no liquid in that pen. I call to return my money . they refuse to return and say that we can provide you a credit voucher. Now they sent me a credit voucher of Rs. 1899 as against they sweep my card for Rs. 2194.00. this is the attitude of this company.

Dear Sir/Mam, Today, I placed an order of Ab pro King through online debit card of hdfc bank of Rs.5994/-- only through payment agency secure ebs.com. For this, I have already telecommunicated on number [protected] in order to resolve the problem. Telebrand India promised me to solve the problem by 28.02.2015 without fail. I would like to provide the detail coming from [protected]@ebs.in ( secure payment ebs.com. Order Information Merchant Website : telebrandsindia.com Date :[protected]:57:54 Merchant Reference Number : 51475 EBS Payment ID : 33984191 Payment Mode : VISA Debit Card Amount : 5994.00 Customer Name : Mr prakash Jain Customer Email : prakash.[protected]@famycare.com Status : SUCCESS For any queries, Please contact the merchant telebrandsindia.com. Regards, EBS PG Team So, it is kind request to solve the problem and deliver the product to the said shipping address : Yogi Darshan -1, Flat No. B-6/8, Amli, Silvassa, Pin- 396230, UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. India. Thanks, Regards, Prakash Jain Production - Packing [protected]

Telebrands India — telebrands power abs abdominal exerciser is useless

i have want my payment refund, because your telebrands power abs abdominal exerciser is not usefool my orders no. [protected] sub orders no. [protected] invoice no. 4084E1/14-15/1719 Amount with tax 5999

i have ordered double motor belt on 7 jan 2015 ...firstly they have given us defected product without wire and no remote control...on top of it we have to sent it back ..again by spending our own money...they never call to check or to inform us the status...always we have to call and check...and they always say...u will receive it in this week...its being a month ...but we never received our product...telebrand is a cheater...they are fraud...they are least bothered about their customer...so its fine there are many other companies...anybody please do not waste ur time and money in telebrands...please look for some other option...

Hi iam a tamilan i have been using dermonu for last 2 months and since that i have no usefull result it dosen't have any effect...
                        My Order No: 47156 Order Date: 18/11/2014 21:28:48 Current Status: Payment Received - Dispatched Ab Rocket Twister 4750.00 ABOVE...

I had order AB Slim belt on 13/01/15 and at the time of booking they never told me that it's out of stock. When I didn't get any response from there side I emailed them on 16/01/15 about asking status of my order as Telebrands India website showed order complete. I got a reply on 17/01/15 stating that my product is out of stock. Till now I haven't received any correspondence even after sending an email on 19/01/15 and again today I have sent an Top-up email.

Subject: Return of goods supplied against order no 2675350 Dear sir I had booked two pieces of nicer dicer The product was delivered on 4th DEC 2014 after regular follow up. The stocks supplies were delayed, due to non availability of stock On opening the same it was found two different sets of dicer The quality is very poor and not same which I had purchased earlier . I had complaint to customer care and registered my protest of the quality My complaint no is 2384661 DT 9.12.2014 Against payment of Rs 3460 the offer was to return only Rs 1999 Why should I not get all my money back as per your commitment Why should I have to hold one piece which is also of sub standard Kindly confirm when will my refund will come I will wait for 15 days after that I will force to go to consumer court I hope seeing the long association the issue will be settled amicably Thanking you j.p.Singh 3268 sector 44 d Chandigarh Mobile [protected]
                          poor quality product and different products

This is Nandakishore, I have made payment online apprx Rs.6500 for Airlounge Order No: 48960 Order Date: 27/12/2014 14:00:56 and Current Status: Payment Received - Dispatched but till now I have not received. When I contact customer service they provided with old consignment tracking number which was shipped to somebody else. When I query them they aplogise and still they dont provide status of the consignment or tracking number. Till now I have not got status update of the product though they got payment. They simple eat money and does not even provide information (Right to Information) even after paying Can anybody take action? Customer executive does not forward call not escalate to manager. They dont bother about consumer complaint over forum or nor worried about Legal

Dear sir i subash chandra bal House No. 08, Mahatab Nagar, Samarai Pur, Back site Hotel ORION, Banta Chowck, Bhadrak, Pin - 756100 e:- [protected], [protected] few Days ago has ordered Abzone Flex from your company but at the time of delivery courier packet which i have received have in wrong item in AB Rocket Twister. In the courier box i have received 08/01/2015. Immediately i have informed the company on its costumer help line number call one day one executive costumer care number said that my complain /problem will be resolved as soon as passable and correct item will be delivered to me and access payment also paid therefore being your old custumer i still have faith in you and your company that you will listen to my complaint and resolve this immediately i will be very grateful to you.

I HAVE ALREADY PAID MY SHOPPING AMOUNT RS.1394 WHEREAS TODAY I HAVE RECIVED A MESSAGE DIRECTING ME TO PAY RS.1464 TO INDIA...

My order no. 2193977
                                I already paid 2500
                                Now i hv not received my product since last 2 years.
                                They are not human being, more than 3000 rs are wasted by my phone for calling in customer care and every time they are giving me 15 days delivery gurantee.
                                Please never buy any product from telebrands

Sir., I Bhawana MEENA placed an order no 2733089 from mobile no [protected] from address street no 8 Nanak nagri near Nanak sar gurdwara, Abohar dist ferozpur pin no 152116 of Abrocket twister and flex muscles but because being out of station I cancelled the order on 20 Dec 2014.but on 23 Dec my account got debited I got the following massage Transaction of Rs.6, 243.00 made on SBI Credit Card XX1680 at TELEBRANDS-BILLDESK on 23 Dec 14 .as I am not getting satisfactory response from your side because you are saying that you dont have any information regarding the order no.kindly reverse my Amount to ignore further inconvenience otherwise I will have to take further legal action .respond me as soon as possible
                                  amount reimbursment