Telebrands India Customer Care

Telebrands India Complaints & Reviews

Telebrands India Air Press Massager — poor service [Resolved]

Mohammed Ali Niaz
Dear Madam/Sir

This is reference to order number M810140 we ordered air press massager and the service was...

sandeep yerrabelly

This is Sandeep from hyderabad,

TELEBRANDS Order or reference number : 1670839

** IMPORTANT MATTER about this issue

and the major problem is i have given only my 16 digit credit card number only, i am not given any other CVV number or there is no signature on marchent copy, but how they are deducted amount from my account.when i was called to order telebrands things that time they time they said we need to verify you have VISA or MASTERCAD, so they asked give your 16 digit card number for verification only, i am not given any other details like CVV or my signature. but amount deducted from my account.
address of the tele brands below shown,
403-A, 2nd Floor, Devidayal Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (w),
Mumbai - 400 078

please do the needful,

Thanks&Regards,
Sandeep Yerrabelly
Mobile : [protected]

This is Sandeep from hyderabad, i ordered one 5 in 1 SOFA BED from TELEBRANDS along with one offer dining table.but that was damaged.and i saw in telebrands website( telebrandsindia.com ) within 15 days of order date they said there is chance to refund or replacement.but i called telebrands custmer care so many times they are saying no chance to refund.

** IMPORTANT MATTER about this issue
address of the tele brands below shown,
403-A, 2nd Floor, Devidayal Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (w),
Mumbai - 400 078

please do the needful,

Thanks&Regards,
Sandeep Yerrabelly
Mobile : [protected]
I ordered one FIX IT PRO that is car scratches remover pen from TELEBRANDS i saw in telebrands website( telebrandsindia.com ) they will refund amount within 15 days if not satisfied of product I tried it but FIX IT PRO DOESN'T WORK as they shown on Television. I called them for refund but they refuse now I am going to Lodge Case against them. They are cheater.

SUSHILCHAUDHURY
UDAIPUR
Even i bought the same FIX IT from tele brands. Its not working at any chance. It seems they are cheaters because when i called for the refund they refused. So even i am tryin in lodge a complaint against them. I guess this is the last product i am going to buy from tele brands.

JAIJEEV.RAJEEV
KERALA
This is Sudipta Baidya from midnapore, west bengal, I ordered a 5 in one sofa for which Telebrands india asked my 16 digit credit card number for verification.Now I find they have debited Rs.5893 from my sbi credit card without my permission.How could do they do so is beyond my understanding.I never disclosed my cvw number.

Telebrands India / 5 In 1 Air Sofa — Cheating customers [Resolved]

Ganesh Kamath
    I am very sorry to say that your products are Crap and the service that you provide to customers is totally pathetic………..br...

Telebrands India Pvt Ltd. — Payments recieved but goods not Delivered [Resolved]

Muntazir ul Nabi
    I Placed an order for Air Longe and German V-Slicer. Made all Payments. German Slicer was broken so i sent it back and asked...

Abhijit Mondal
    I'm Dr.Abhijit Mondal, recently baught "Air Lounge" from Telebrandsindia by VP Parcel. That was delivered to me on 25112008. My address is 31.S.N.BANERJEE ROAD; BUDGE BUDGE; KOLKATA-700137; WEST BENGAL.
    My mobile no.- [protected] & land phone no.[protected]. My email address- bsmc.[protected]@gmail.com
    Product's INVOICE NO.- V[protected]; DATE[protected]; ORDER NO.-M736046.
    Now, the problem is that the lower part (bedding part) of the Air lounge getting deflated spontaneously in about half-an hour after inflation which is supposed to remain air tight.May be the valve provided for that purpose is not working. So, Air lounge has become ABSOLUTELY USELESS to me & my family. After spending more than 6500- for it, we couldn't even use it for 60 mins!!!
    Moreover, one clip provided behind for making Air-lounge into sofa is ABSOLUTELY DEFORMED, can't use it in any position.
    I had sent complaint via email on 28112008 to customercare of the company.But, none bothered to reply or contact to me, then helplessly I tried them to contact on phone, some customercare officer picking up my, after listening my problems just DELIBERATELY DISCONNECTED my call.Now, none is picking up my phone.They are saying in their advertisement that they will refund total paid money if that's returned within 15 days or they will change the product if it's found defective anywhere.But, in this condition how can i contact to them?...THEY ARE SIMPLY CHEATING COMMON PEOPLE LIKE ME...!!
    Now, who will help me?...If possible try to contact & help me please!
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Telebrands India / German V - Slicer — Non-receipt of product/money back with interest [Resolved]

Rajesh Nandan
      Booked a German V-Slicer vide order no. 1563635 dated 25.09.2008. Till date I am unable to receive the product and the company...

Lucky Jindal
      Hi Forum,

I ordered for an air lounge on Sept 26, 2008 through the phone line[protected] from my credit card. My order number is 1564225. I was told an Assured delivery with in 15 days. But the product is not delivered yet (after One & half month) and on top of it no one responds to the mails which i send to this company at [protected]@telebrandsindia.com. The customer service is very rude & they hang up calls most of time or now a days even do not pick up the call. If accidentaly they pick & whenever i say that i have a complaint they keep on hold & after 40-50 seconds call gets disconnected from their end. (happened to me more than 20 times on different days). I am planning to file a consumer case but do not know how to go ahead with that. Can you help me here?

Lucky
      I purchased one air lounche from telebrand. It is not working perfectly atleast for seven days. several pin holes on both part repaired with the glue.Now also we are facing the same difficulty. You should send somebody for servicing or take back. Our friends and guests cut a sorry figure.

So i request you to take it back and supply a new one.

VIJAYA KUMAR.T.P
      Thennattu ayurveda vydyasala
      Kurumulloor
      Kottayam- 686 632, Kerala.

Telebrands India — Air Lounge damaged [Resolved]

Harish Varma P K
        I am an owner of an Air Lounge for the last four months. I found 2 days ago that the same has a damage with the stitch of...

Telebrands India Pvt Ltd / Air - O - Space 5 In 1 Sofa Bed — Complaints for non receipt of products from TELEBRAND INDIA PVT LTD after payment [Resolved]

Venkatachalam Ganesan

With due respect, I would like to bring this matter to your kind attention that I purchased...

Shivani
        1. I had ordered Chinese Herbal Tea on 13th August 2008.

More than 45 days have passed and I have not yet received the product.

I made another order on 16th Sep 2008, this time through the credit card. The product price (around Rs. 2500/-) was promptly deducted from the credit card.

Does their responsibilty end at deducting the amount for the payment? Is timely delivery and customer satisfaction not on Their priority list ?

2. Also, the audit department personnel who answer the phone, lack courtesy. We are kept on hold on a long-distance call for long while transferring the call to customer Department and then disconnected without a word. The call is never returned. Is this how the audit department is trained to answer the customers ?
        it is very good product
        it is tooo good for my hair
        thanks for product

Unable to Trace my Shipment.

Shipment No.CY[protected]IN which is being provided to me.

Telebrands India — Non delivery of Product on committed date [Resolved]

Ankur Bansal
          This is in reference to my order no 1555869 placed on 03/09/2008 for table mate. I spoke to customer service agent Iftekhar...

shikha ganapathy
          I ordered Go Duster from Telebrands India on 10th July on an assurance that I will receive it within 10 days. I paid through my credit card an amount of Rs 2560. I'm still waiting for the product. I've written 4 emails and called them 16 times till now. The latest is that they want me to go to the local post office and find out where my parcel is. I'm tired of their customer care dept. They have no empathy towards their customer's issue. I asked them to refund my money and now they say that once they receive the product, only then they will refund the money.

Telebrands India — Faulty product...no refund [Resolved]

Paramjit Singh

I had a similiar experience with Telebrands. I placed order for Twist and Shape thru phone. I received...

Telebrands India — airlounge not delivered even after 50 days now. [Resolved]

tasleem unnisa

I ordered for an air lounge on april 2nd 2008 through the phone line [protected] from my credit card...order...

Telebrands India — No delivery of product from 2 months [Resolved]

rallapati

I have Placed order for A ABKING PRO through telephone and paid the amount through citibank credit...